Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The paper and metal currency after 2003, which did not succeed in trading and was canceled

The paper and metal currency after 2003, which did not succeed in trading and was canceled

March 14, 2019

Economy and business

In the picture .. Currency ...

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Central Bank published pictures of the currency and metal issued by the Central Bank of Iraq to trade after 2003 did not succeed, which was decided to cancel. 

The paper currency was withdrawn in the category of 50 dinars, which is from the issuance of 2003, which was the front face of the Basra silo and the back of the palm leaf. 

With the withdrawal of the currency with the issuance of 2004 of circulation for categories 25, 50 and 100 dinars for not circulated by the public. 

The following are the pictures of these currencies and drawn by the Central Bank of Iraq:

636881595990663120-jjj.jpg

..https://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/263469/iraq-news?utm_campaign=Alsumaria-Web-Push&utm_source=News&utm_term=Web-Push-News-263469&utm_medium=263469-بالصورة-العملة-الورقية-والمعدنية-بعد-عام-2003-التي..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

It begs the question ,why the hell did  cbi withdraw the very catagories that first world countries use? They jumped the gun with the new 50's and withdrew them around 2008 . Why do they announce this now ,is there some new relevance ?  Here's what it looks like to me : imagine a slot machine with 12 instead of 4 places . All the places have to come up with the same  face at the  same time .  The game is in the room for high rollers only ,and they all have alot at stake .They are all playing the same machine ,and they have stuffed that machine with more lost lives ,misery ,demolished cities and moneythan they even know. They will stay at that machine until it spits out 3 royal flushes all on the same screen. And it will ! 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

The paper currency was withdrawn in the category of 50 dinars, which is from the issuance of 2003, which was the front face of the Basra silo and the back of the palm leaf. 

THIS Is A WONDERFUL Article AND THANK YOU, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The article is dated TODAY, March 14, 2019!!!

So WHY, pray tell, IS OLD News being published NOW???!!!

Well, OK, SOME things come to mind:

• The Bicraqi Iraqi are REALLY slow AND unmotivated (like WE question THAT :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) AND FINALLY have published THIS news in the news media.
  • Education for FUTURE Bicraqi Iraqi MONETARY changes (better get readae' NOW!!! :o   :o   :o)!!!
  • See ALL the OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar denominations in the picture???!!! THE Same WHACKING is GOING TO HAPPEN to THOSE, too!!! Well, OK, WE will give YOU one (1) day to RUN to the NEAREST BANK, OPEN YER BANK ACCOUNT, AND DEPOSIT ALL YER CHUNKAE' MONAE' YOU HAVE "STASHED" "UNDER" "YER" "MATTRESS(ES)" BEFORE THE PICTURED NOTES ARE "NULL" "AND" VOID"!!! :hug:   :hug:   :hug:
  • OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar notes (lower denominations???!!!) WILL BE ISSUED SOON!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip: A Fifty Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar note of a DIFFERENT design AND DIFFERENT METAL COINS - NOT to be CONFUSED with the PREVIOUSLY withdrawn "NULL" "AND" "VOID" Note AND Coins - WILL BE RELEASED IMMINENTLY???!!!

Well, OK, I (NOTE: I) suspect the fourth bullet point is LIKELY the COMPELLING case AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!!! ALTHOUGH, ALL the OTHER bullet points COULD be EQUALLY VALID. REMEMBER, THIS IS IN IRAQ TO THE BICRAQI IRAQIS NOT TO LEGITIMATE FOREIGN HOLDERS OF NON PREVIOUSLY WITHDRAWN LEGITIMATE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR OF LARGE DENOMINATIONS!!!

I wonder if Ali al-Alaaq (corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Goof Ball Governor) GOT HIS KEESTER KICKED RECENTLY to KICK THIS (MAYBE) BABY IN GEAR???!!!

:butt-kicking:   :butt-kicking:   :butt-kicking:

With ALL the "spanky" "hanky" "panky" "behaviors" WITH the Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanian "financial" "arrangements", I wonder IF the fiz'cul MONETARY INSTRUMENTS (USD, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar, OTHER) ARE BEING TARGETED TO BE REMOVED TO ELIMINATE POTENTIAL FUTURE VIOLENCE WITH THE INSANIANS ROBBING BICRAQI IRAQI CITIZENS OF THEIR CHUNKAE' MONAE' TO SERVE THE INSANIAN CASH STRAPPED NEEDS OF THE INSANIAN TERRORIST MACHINE???!!!

I am SURE I am COMPLETELY OFF MY :rocking-chair: HERE with MY gut telling me the "pace" "will" "quicken" "rapidly" on Bicraqi Iraqi "Monetary" "Reform" "News"!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

In The Mean Time.........................................................................................................

Better IGNORE (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) The NUT JOBS Posting THIS Crap!!!............................

AND (of course)............................................................................................................

Listen To @Adam Montana (:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:)....................................................

AND (of course)............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABAE', READAE' WHEN YOU ARE BROTHA (OR SISTA) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

I dont know what you guys are celebrating but Sadr has called Mahdi a failure two hours before the worthless leader left from his 3 day suprise visit. Sadr said there will be un rest and demonstrations because Mahdi hasnt formed the Government and provided services for the people. Parliment said it will take another 4 years to get rid of corruption because they are corrupt...and these clowns are voting to remove US forces...this sounds like maliki all over again!! They have no intentions to RV...so why are yall celebrating am I missing somethingthing here...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4

18 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

"The paper and metal currency after 2003, which did not succeed in trading and was canceled"

OK citizen, watch out for this worthless currency!

COLLECTOR EDITIONS......prices vary......3.86 x face value.  USD only :cool:

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

the article that was release by the cbi when the 50 IQD was cancelled stated it was so that it would not be confused with the new 50. I would like to mention that not 1 single "guru" called it before hand either.

Edited by aitshioud
  • Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Yes indeed, why now?????? 

I believe your analysis is right on target here! So many little things in the news adding to the Big Picture here.  I mean, we gotta be close, right??  

:backflip:

:twothumbs: RIGHT!!!, Half Crazy Runner, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

Ah, WHO knows with THESE Bicraqi Iraqi???!!! :o

LOOKS like "inevitable" IS "nigh" "upon" "us", THOUGH!!! :backflip:

I suspect, as MANY have noted earlier, the news WILL GET Crazier AND Crazier OUT OF Iraq NEAR the "event" THEN..............................................

BAM!!!

"SUDDENLY"!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Nothing to celebrate here. i think they are so slow on getting anything done

they forget what they were doing in the first place. Just this week they were 

taking a vote to make official a law passed in 2012. Like your wife bringing up

something you accidently said ten years ago.  lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You are right Donziman..I have been around for a while and it is the same ole mess...a bunch of talks and meetings...when Maliki stole his second term I stayed away for four years and only got back involved once issis was defeated and now they are back to the same thing...No GOI, No HCL, they are misleading their people and the world and blame everybpdy else. A bomb exploded in Baghdad the other day and killed two people and I have a felling there will be more because Sadar said the People of Iraq are getting frustrated. They let Iran dictate their affairs which makes them look weak. The Auctions need to be stopped until then they will continue to steal money and nothing will get done!! Remeber all of those articles about the lower denoms at the end of the year and all of a sudden it stopped. They are pathetic!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5