Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 3/13/2019

3-13-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? With Iraq Parliament saying the Prime Minister can choose the remaining cabinet members within 3 weeks, does this mean the RV can’t go until then?]  they can absolutely move forward with the RV before they finish their government.  ...It is not an “if” but a “when” for this to happen.  This is such a complex thing they are doing but I believe we are in the “end days” of seeing this reset happen.

3-13-2019   Newshound Guru EHankins
   Education for and to the citizens on the Nasdaq billboard... this must not fail. This is a perfect opportunity for them to learn...they are imo. WE KNOW THIS... have known this for a long long time. Thanks Frank [Guru Frank26] for the heads up and the proof of what's coming... in my opinion.  CBI bring it... we are way past the RI... you can pull the trigger any time now.

3-13-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn
    [...do you guys know when they will finish the remaining 4 cabinets?]    ...parliament meets tomorrow , we shall see what happens then.

3-13-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   ...Although I can't pin down an exact day and time with rates... I do believe that our wait is nearing an end...

3-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]  What we are hearing is regarding Iraq, you know they passed the HCL law, Oil and Gas Law. ...What that did was not only a certain amount of the profits or proceeds from oil and gas exploration in Iraq to go to Kurdistan and also to Bagdad, and so on to pay for the government, but the citizenry of Iraq and Kurdistan are also to be paid a percentage of the Oil and Gas revenue. That is part of the deal. The good news is as you know they have Qi...cards which they are paid on...the Qi card that I am referring to will hold revenue from oil and gas from Iraq, and that will be available to use at the new rate for the Iraqi Dinar Thursday morning...(post 1 of 3)... 

3-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    ...We think we are done with Iraq. We know that the Iraqi dinar was supposed to be pre-trading...Sunday...We think it is continually trading, but possibly not officially on the screens. We know they had a pre-traded start rate in the $6.73 range (absolutely B.S.). It was to go up from there as it was traded...The Dong was going to start pre-trading at one hour before the markets opened on Monday morning...What is interesting to me is the Vietnamese Dong is supposed to be as a result of China wanting it to be comparable to the Iraqi Dinar...How do we define comparable? We believe it means within 5% of the Dinar. That is a tremendous value not only for the Dinar as it continues to climb in value, but the Dong to be comparable to the Dinar is way more than we all thought it could be years ago...(post 2 of 3)... 

3-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce  ...Everything is looking like we are set on Go from this point on. Could this be our week? A lot of people think so...I believe we should have the result we are all looking for before the end of the week...I am excited...as much as I have ever been because I see movement. I see progress. I see things happening.  ...I really think we are going to have a really good week and weekend...(post 3 of 3)... 

3-13-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article quote: "Breaking   The IMIS candidate for the interior ministry in Adil Abdel al-Mahdi’s cabinet, Falih al-Fayyadh has officially withdrawn his candidacy bid..."  this might open the door to complete the cabinet.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1