Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama’s Two Daughters Connected In The Massive College Bribery Scheme

bigwave

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2019

UH-OH: Obama’s Two Daughters Connected In The Massive College Bribery Scheme

DAUGHTERS.jpg

On Tuesday, actresses Lori Laughlin and Felicity Huffman got busted for bribing elite schools will excess amounts of money and altering their children’s test scores so they can get into the top schools.

Along with the two actresses, 50 others were also indicted for being involved with the scheme, one of them being a former Georgetown University tennis coach who was the instructor for former First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters.

The Tennis coach, Gordon Ernst, was formerly employed at Georgetown as the men’s and women’s head tennis coach at Georgetown.

Check out what the Daily Mail reported:

According to the unsealed indictment, between 2012 and 2018, during which time Ernst was the head coach of men’s and women’s tennis at Georgetown University, he received bribes totaling more than $2.7 million, which was falsely labelled as ‘consulting.’

In exchange for the payoffs, Ernst allegedly designated at least a dozen applicants as recruits for the Georgetown tennis team, including some who did not play competitively, in order to help them get into the university.

The money came from charitable accounts set up by the accused mastermind of the scheme, William Rick Singer, who founded the college consulting business Edge College & Career Network, also known as The Key, in Newport Beach, California.
Prosecutors said parents paid Singer about $25 million to bribe coaches and administrators into pretending that their children were athletic recruits to guarantee their admission.

In one instance, according to the documents, Ernst was allegedly paid $400,000 for getting the child of Singer’s clients into Georgetown under the guise of tennis recruitment, even though the applicant did not play competitive tennis.

Between September 2015 and August 2016, Ernst allegedly received checks totaling $700,000.

It’s interesting how whenever there is a big scandal, the Democrats and the Obama’s always seem to somehow be connected.

During the Harvey Weinstein scandal, not only did we know that Weinstein had many ties to the Democrats, but we also found out that Malia Obama, the older Obama daughter, interned for the Weinstein company just months before the sexual assault scandal broke.

I guess corrupt people always stick together!

Here’s more from the Daily Mail report:

An inductee of the New England Tennis Hall of Fame, Ernst at one time gave lessons to Michelle Obama and both her daughters, Sasha and Malia.

Ernst has been indicted on a charge with conspiracy to commit racketeering, along with eight other coaches.

Meanwhile, Rudy Meredith, who was the head coach of Yale University’s women’s soccer team from 1995 until November 2018, pleaded guilty last year to wire fraud, honest services wire fraud, and conspiracy; he has been cooperating with the government’s investigation since April 2018 and helped build the case against others in hopes of receiving a more lenient sentence.

According to the documents, Meredith accepted a $400,000 bribe from one family to help their child get into Yale on a soccer scholarship, even though he knew she did not play the sport competitively.

This is a sick abuse of power.

Liberals are always lecturing us on “white privilege” yet these liberalHollywood actors are literally bribing these liberal colleges with large sums of money to get their liberal children in.

These may be the most hypocritical people in the world! Talk about privilege!

SOURCE
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The rich ( most times) do live on another planet compared to the other (non-rich) People...And they ( the rich) do act accordingly.....Their own ways & rules.....And most of them believe they are justified in doing whatever they're doing......Even when it's dead wrong

Wealth and Ethics rarely went along well...It may have happened at times...That being the exception....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

Ok, normally I do not ever stick up for the Obamas, however, this article implies and innuendo. Seems like a stretch that the Os were involved, it implies but just because he was their tennis coach doesn't mean he got Malia into Harvard. Plus last I heard she is sitting out a year. Fake news goes both ways. And I know that wasn't your point, sorry for the side car. 

Edited by Sage449
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Ok, normally I do not ever stick up for the Obamas, however, this article implies and innuendo. Seems like a stretch that the Os were involved, it implies but just because he was their tennis coach doesn't mean he got Malia into Harvard. Plus last I heard she is sitting out a year. Fake news goes both ways. 

Agreed Sage, let's not jump to conclusion.  But if true, I don't think they'll get punished for their wrong doing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Ok, normally I do not ever stick up for the Obamas, however, this article implies and innuendo. Seems like a stretch that the Os were involved, it implies but just because he was their tennis coach doesn't mean he got Malia into Harvard. Plus last I heard she is sitting out a year. Fake news goes both ways. And I know that wasn't your point, sorry for the side car. 

Agreed also!

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sage449 said:

First two questions Harvard will ask are

Who is your father and how much does he make.

• Upvote 3

On 3/14/2019 at 6:49 PM, Sage449 said:

Same with me...the title of this article seems like click bait because the article does not prove the premise.

Indy

• Upvote 1