Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hope still alive

NMP2017

Good morning, I got a response from Mr Issa to a few questions and I thought I'd share them here. His responses kept my hope alive,,,

words in quotations taken from the email:

"we are at the final stage completing the standard procedures and protocols with the Iraqi Company Registration Office to hold our general assembly meeting"

"full services will be gradually made available after the general assembly meeting is completed as part of the Warka Bank Rehabilitation plan"

"no properties are being sold and all information posted outside our website is to be considered legally null and void"

No time frame for anything happening was mentioned and he ends by saying that they will keep us updated through the warka website news bulletin board.

Here's hoping it all happens sooner than soon

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for the update. 
" saying that they will keep us updated through the warka website news bulletin board. "

Last message on the news bulletin board was 1 year ago...

All we can do is wait.

Definition of soon

1a obsolete : at once : immediately
b : without undue time lapse : before long soon after sunrise
2 : in a prompt manner : speedily as soon as possible the sooner the better no sooner said than done
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

What happened to Warka Bank stocks and are there still available to the owners after the general assembly meeting.

Last I remember about the stock purchase was it wouldn't happen after the general assembly meeting. I haven't heard any change on that,,,

Edited by NMP2017

Hi guys just for every DVD members information. I send them a letter requesting transfer of my shares in to my name. Believe me with in a week I got a reply. All my shares are in to my name now. But in the process I have lost quite a number of shares due to no more trading in ISX. It was a significant amount. However I got some thing back in to my own name now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AJ 37 said:

Hi guys just for every DVD members information. I send them a letter requesting transfer of my shares in to my name. Believe me with in a week I got a reply. All my shares are in to my name now. But in the process I have lost quite a number of shares due to no more trading in ISX. It was a significant amount. However I got some thing back in to my own name now.

For any interested... could you outline the process you used..... and the importance of getting the shares listed in your own name......thanks for the great post.......CL