Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:10 PM EST - 3/12/2019

3-12-2019   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "Iran's economy receives the first installment of debt on Iraq"   ...VERY HUGE...I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE... THEY GOT PAID...ALSO TRANSLATION IS MISSING A PART IT SHOULD SAY THE FOLLOWING..."This came during a meeting with HIS Iraqi counterpart Ali Al-Alaq IRAN CENTRAL BANK GOV ALSO WAS IN IRAQ AGAIN AND DID MEET ALAQQ...

3-12-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    [Q? do we need to bring currency receipts to our exchange apts?  Receipt invoice to prove date of purchase. I am taking every receipt I have.  Its better to take it and not need it, then to get to the exchange and need it and don’t have it.  That is, once there is a change in value to the IQD, and it is internationally traded..not before...!

3-12-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Many think the dinar could never free float and must be some sort of manage float. They may be right!   I ...do not really care what type of float it is other than that is how monetary policy works, floats are a tool that the CBI uses to counter pressureRandom acts like RV's RI's etc are not tools the CBI uses so we can rule such an event out. As well there are other reasons like money supply, economic shock that prevent such an event from ever happening.  If they do float (which they will) the float will begin at whatever the current rate is at..such as 1190. The reason is simple...any other value would be a RV of sorts and not be within the tools the CBI uses. Not to mention, it would circumvent the CBI's ability to profit from the buy/sell of currency commissions. Which after all, is what the CBI is in the business of...making money. Central banks every single day control the sale of their currency to make money...(post 1 of 3)... 

3-12-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   As for how fast the dinar could rise...just look back at 2004-2005 when the CBI  under Dr. Shabibi unpegged for about 6 months and reduced inflation from about 33% to 5% or less raising the dinar exchange rate from near 3000 / $1 to 1170 /$1. This demonstrates the pace the dinar once again could have during the investment/market economy phase. But again, this process is up to how fast investors/investment comes to Iraq. It is not a random act. Again, many articles on this process to read from the IMF and other organization.   ...Remember this is not some idea I came up with. The professionals at the IMF that work directly with Iraq have documented that is their intention for the CBI and the dinar...(post 2 of 3)....

3-12-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There are two ways to interpret what the CBI is talking about when they mention "deletion of zeros. It may be honest and part of the plan (when they interpretation of what they really mean applies) or it may simply be the CBI trying to diffuse speculation and speculators from buying the dinar. There is no way to know for sure until they open the economy and we find out.  I have read articles that imply deleting 3 zeros is a LOP and others that imply that they will raise the value gradually down to the day the dinar is worth the same as the dollar...which implies a float and exchange rate improvement.  Personally, I believe from my research the dinar will improve in value via float and that seems to coincide with Dr. Bakri in Iraq who has written me several times to discuss monetary policy...(post 3 of 3)...

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 2