Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Attn: People for Open Borders

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And maybe it'll make the anti-vaxxers rethink their positions as well.....fingers crossed.

GO RV, then BV

If your kids are vaccinated, then the unvaccinated are no threat, I would think.

Don't take anymore parental right away from parents, only a parent knows what's best.

The government and pharmaceutical companies are out for a buck, the media is out for ratings, don't put your health in their hands.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Never get vaccinated for a disease that has a cure. 

Why do you think that?  That's like saying never prevent a fire from happening in your home when you can just put it out when it does occur.  What about the damage the fire creates?  An "ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"  has never been more true.  The cure always cost more than the prevention.  JMO

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

Why do you think that?  That's like saying never prevent a fire from happening in your home when you can just put it out when it does occur.  What about the damage the fire creates?  An "ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"  has never been more true.  The cure always cost more than the prevention.  JMO

Big difference. I can rebuild my home or repair the damage. I can't take away Autism or other mental issues AFTER the vaccine was given.

That depends on which side of the fence you are on when it comes to getting a disability from a vaccine I guess. Every one screams about how Big Pharma is polluting the vaccines with metals and such but every one wants our kids pumped full of them. When I got vaccinated you got one at a time and when you were old enough and developed enough to handle it. Not 3 months old with a 7 in 1 shot. Lets give our kids a soup mixture that their little developing bodies don't have a clue on how to figure it out. Lets change their development with heavy metals that cause all kinds of issues. We had ours vaccinated one at a time and before they started school. Big difference in my book. 

• Thanks 1

Ah, got it.  To each their own.  I respect that.  For myself, being in the military, I've has all sorts of shots for stuff I've never heard of.  Between my childhood vaccinations and the military I have never had , nor have I seen others, adverse reactions.  But that is my experience. Obviously in the military I was older.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1