Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Governor of the Central Bank announces the lifting of guardianship of the bank «United Investment»

Butifldrm

From last year...

• Butifldrm
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  •  
  •  

The Central Bank imposes the guardianship of the United Investment Bank

07:21 - 05/11/2018

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Board of Directors of this bank has issued its decision No. 122 of 2018 in its session numbered number five hundred and seventy-five thousand after the meeting held on 4/11/2018. The document included the following resolutions:

1 - Put the bank under the tutelage and the formation of a committee to carry out the functions of guardianship

2. The trustee and the trusteeship committee shall submit a report within 30 days from the date of the decision on the financial position of the bank and all indicators of liabilities and assets to be presented to the board of directors of this bank.

3 - Mr. Imad Abdul Hassan Jyyad acts as the bank's custodian and authorizes the powers specified in the Banking Law No. 94 of 2004 and below is the form of his signature.

United Investment Bank belongs to businessman Adnan Dabbas, chairman of its board of directors.

Finished 29 / d

165112018354454564.jpg

://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=18621

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

From last year...

• Butifldrm
  • Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  •  
  •  

The Central Bank imposes the guardianship of the United Investment Bank

07:21 - 05/11/2018

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Board of Directors of this bank has issued its decision No. 122 of 2018 in its session numbered number five hundred and seventy-five thousand after the meeting held on 4/11/2018. The document included the following resolutions:

1 - Put the bank under the tutelage and the formation of a committee to carry out the functions of guardianship

2. The trustee and the trusteeship committee shall submit a report within 30 days from the date of the decision on the financial position of the bank and all indicators of liabilities and assets to be presented to the board of directors of this bank.

3 - Mr. Imad Abdul Hassan Jyyad acts as the bank's custodian and authorizes the powers specified in the Banking Law No. 94 of 2004 and below is the form of his signature.

United Investment Bank belongs to businessman Adnan Dabbas, chairman of its board of directors.

Finished 29 / d

165112018354454564.jpg

://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=18621

Blah blah blah blah blah 

They sound like a bunch of old ladies in orthopedic shoes. Anything to dawdle and drag it out to side step the RV. SCAREDEE  CATS! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jake21 said:

Love your optimism but I just don't see anything until they get those seats filled and they are able to somewhat control the corruption. I realize they will never stop it completely. This is Iraq after all. I want this just as much as you all do, but I feel there is still to many hurdles to climb yet for us to see it this month. I hope I'm very wrong!

Totally agree with jake21, 

Still a lot of work to do. Just a few from the top of my mind

- Vacant ministers 

- important laws

- fight against corruption 

- IMF SBA third review mid 2019

- CBI strategic plan 2016-2020

- Census  2020

- Development of Private sector

- Diversification of the economy 

- WTO membership 

Some here are still wearing the rose colored RV glasses. They see an RV in every news article.

The development  of a country economy that has been destroyed by war, terrorism and corruption takes time, years many years.!

I hope they don’t get disappointed 

Patience is a virtue.

Edited by Laid Back
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Who knows when this will happen . Years past Shabibi had initiated a currency reform only to be stopped and issued a warrant for his arrest while out of country by Maliki. Saleh the CBI VP was arrested and placed to jail above a Baghdad police station 60 days without his medication . So . It was planned for it to have already happen . Years later . With items that still need to be done and many, many more completed . It looks like we are in a place and time filled with accomplishments we have never seen before . I've been here this far and I cant wait to see what these Super Abundantly Blessed " Knuckleheads" do next . Whether its next week or next year . Its the investment of a life time ......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Years past Shabibi had initiated a currency reform only to be stopped and issued a warrant for his arrest while out of country by Maliki.

:twothumbs: BINGO!!!, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Are the conditions IN Iraq better TODAY than when Shabibi attempted the currency reform circa 2013???!!!

Are the conditions OUT of Iraq AND with OTHER Countries better TODAY than when Shabibi attempted the currency reform circa 2013???!!!

My opinion is THERE are SO MANY moving parts to THIS WHOLE DEAL the "transition"  WILL happen with SOME gears shifting SMOOTHLY while a FEW OTHERS grinding!!!

My opinion is Sectarian Strife AND Civil War ARE the BIG Show STOPPERS!!!

SO, the Bicraqi Iraqi HAVE to GET the SHOW on the ROAD like PRONTO!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Are the conditions IN Iraq better TODAY than when Shabibi attempted the currency reform circa 2013???!!!

Are the conditions OUT of Iraq AND with OTHER Countries better TODAY than when Shabibi attempted the currency reform circa 2013???!!!

Thanks Synopsis! Excellent point. You could also ask, are the conditions in and out of Iraq better than they were in 1991 when the dinar was valued at $3.21?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thanks Synopsis! Excellent point. You could also ask, are the conditions in and out of Iraq better than they were in 1991 when the dinar was valued at $3.21?

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Way, Way (MUCH MO) BETTAH "than they were in 1991!!!"!!!

I think of the Bicraqi Iraqi moving FROM the PreHistoric/Stone Age "paper trail" (OR lack thereof :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) Banking TO THEE Ultra Modern electronic hardware AND INTERNATIONAL Banking REAL TIME protocols!!!

Wuz Up With THAT???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3