Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Happened??? We Are Supposed To Be At Bank, Today.

Luigi1

Today, Monday, 10th, all the Guru genus' in Dinarland, claimed we would have #800 over the weekend, at bank Monday morning to do our exchanges.

Today, not one single Guru comes forward to explain what went wrong, what happened. Even TNT Tony is nowhere to be found. No Monday conference call.

They're all hiding under their desks. Not one peep. Not even one single bank story to be found anywhere.

One thing that's happening...old regurgitated stories from 10 years ago are resurfacing. Not varafied. Your opine.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Until these “Gurus” are sued and or stopped, they will continue to lie to everyone to pump Dinar sales. I learned early on in the Okie days that they just like to feel important and make a commisions off of the sales of Dinar they were pumping. It is evedent they have never even stepped foot in Iraq when they first said there were no ATM machines in Iraq and that they were just then being delivered and teaching people how to use them.. what idiots!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Until these “Gurus” are sued and or stopped, they will continue to lie to everyone to pump Dinar sales. I learned early on in the Okie days that they just like to feel important and make a commisions off of the sales of Dinar they were pumping. It is evedent they have never even stepped foot in Iraq when they first said there were no ATM machines in Iraq and that they were just then being delivered and teaching people how to use them.. what idiots!!

As I said before this very thing. besides Okie fell from favor when it was found out he was nothing more than a butcher in a grocery store.  LOL Yes he was a bonehead alright. To bad that one guy committed suicide believing Okies lies, or so the story goes.

Stay grounded my friends, its not a matter of if, but when it will happen.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Luigi1

• Members
  • 6,617 posts

Today, Monday, 10th, all the Guru genus' in Dinarland, claimed we would have #800 over the weekend, at bank Monday morning to do our exchanges.

Today, not one single Guru comes forward to explain what went wrong, what happened. Even TNT Tony is nowhere to be found. No Monday conference call.

They're all hiding under their desks. Not one peep. Not even one single bank story to be found anywhere.

One thing that's happening...old regurgitated stories from 10 years ago are resurfacing. Not varafied. Your opine.

Shocking in the least........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, pokerplayer said:

:nothingtoadd:  but maybe this little Gem....

One of the suggested "cures" for the Bubonic Plague during the middle ages was to fart in a jar and smell it.

pp

Because they didn't know about 800 numbers back then?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

:nothingtoadd:  but maybe this little Gem....

One of the suggested "cures" for the Bubonic Plague during the middle ages was to fart in a jar and smell it.

pp

Way back in the day I got in trouble at school for writing a sentence that  said, "Fart in a jar and save natural gas!" The teacher made me take it home and had to get a parent signature. Lol, You brought back some funny memories.

• Haha 5