Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I believe our wait will be longer.

It's amazing the different thoughts  of when the RV when occur.  Some think in the very near future (any day now) , some after Ramadan, some thought when oil hits above $60 and when the HCL is passed,  and others still think when ART 140 is implemented.   It's all so confusing and very unpredictable no matter how much info is gathered in my opinion. 

The very fact that they have the ability to manipulate their currency and haven't yet is very telling.  I understand that in the last 16 years many obstacles ranging from war to ISIS to getting the Kurds to cooperate (and other things to numerous to mention) had to be overcome  to get to the point that we are at today.  But I can't figure out for the life of me why they are still moving so slowly.   Oh that's right. They're tribal and will always argue and disagree therefore everything will move at a snails pace.  They will fight among each other and block any progress from being made just because it might look as if one tribe is in control of the others.  The result:  A country that has vast wealth and resources that fails to obtain them and move forward.  A country that can't put it's tribal way of thinking aside for the benefit of their own people.  A country that has a currency that may never revalue due to corruption, pride, fighting and ignorance. 

I hope I'm wrong.

Edited by cranman
spelling, editing
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I personally think it will be sometime in the near future.  Haha. I think the news is good but I still think like Adam we need the HCL, we need to clean up the corruption and I still think we need a China-US Trade Deal.  The last item is only if you believe the US has a say in the timing of this thing, and I do.  

If you think this can’t stay at 1,192 to the US dollar take a look at the rate of Soth Korea.  

Im not trying to be a party pooper, just trying to stay grounded.  Trust me I’m all in on the Dinar!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Iraq and its challenges

%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – On Sunday ,US national security adviser John Bolton said , “The United States has sent the Carrie , USS Abraham Lincoln and a force of bombers to the Middle East to “send a clear signal to Iran that any attack on the interests of the United States or its allies will be met with great force . Bolton added that the decision was taken in response to a number of indications and growing alarms and alarming. He stressed that Washington was not seeking war with Tehran, but was ready to respond to any attack by the Revolutionary Guard, Iran’s regular army or its agents.
Meanwhile , the US news site Xeos said that the administration of president George Trump is preparing to announce a new package of sanctions on Iran this week, the site quoting two US government officials as saying sanctions could be announced next Wednesday, one year after the United States withdrew from the agreement with Iran, and according to the same site, officials did not disclose the nature of the sanctions, but they stressed that it may include new sectors of the Iranian economy, other than the energy sector, and the question that raises in this context : what are the repercussions of US-Iranian tension on Iraq?
Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received a phone call from US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The Prime Minister stressed the importance of enhancing cooperation between the two friendly countries and deepening economic relations and Iraq’s desire to transfer the US technology and expertise to Iraq and create job opportunities inside Iraq and develop vital sectors. Prime Minister stressed the importance of strengthening the efforts of the two parties to resolve the final negotiations and the signing of the project of “one package” with US Exxon Mobil to develop the Iraqi energy sector.
The Prime Minister reviewed the results of his European tour and other important issues of mutual interest .Pompio confirmed the United States support for the Iraqi government and its foreign policy, welcomed Iraq’s role and its great position in the region and the promotion of economic, political and cultural cooperation between the two countries and in an unannounced telephone call , according to data obtained by Rawabet Center , Pompeo called on the Iraqi prime minister to reduce the influence of Popular crowd in the institutions of the Iraqi state, and the reconstruction of Mosul and stressed the exit of the popular crowd from the Nineveh Plain and handed over to sectors of the Iraqi army.
And based on the two announced and unannounced calls , and after the signing of the contract of US Exxon Mobil to develop the Iraqi energy sector, the distance between Washington and Baghdad are getting closer noting that the postponed visit of Adel Abdul Mahdi to Washington due to the dissatisfaction of US about the policies of Iraq, but now the matter is different and to have things back to normal of US-Iraqi relations and Adel Adel Abdul Mahdi may be visit the White House in near future .
Since the assumption of Adel Abdul Mahdi, the presidency of the Council of Ministers of Iraq, seeks with every effort to establish an internal balance, in the sense that he seeks to be at the one distance from all political forces in Iraq, and externally tries as much as possible to balance the relationship between Washington and Tehran, in the interests of Iraq and avoid many problems and the challenges, Iraq today faces many serious and great obstacles that threaten the sovereignty of the Iraqi state, including: the Arab company partner with the oil tankers company to smuggle oil with an “Iraqi Menifest This is very dangerous, and the control of one of the armed factions on the ports of the Iraqi border with Syria and Jordan, This is very dangerous for the prestige of Iraqi sovereignty in terms of this faction is linked with Iran. The answers to the questions addressed to Prime Minister Adel Abdulmahdi by MP Faleh Hassan Jassim in January last year, and his replies, undoubtedly the Iraqi prime minister is keen on Iraq’s sovereignty over the number of coalition forces in Iraq, and concerning the strategic framework agreement with the United States of America and the presence of Turkish forces on Iraqi territory.
Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and his deputy for energy know that Washington is determined to implement strict sanctions against Tehran, and that the exemption granted to Iraq is a temporary exemption so that Iraq can solve the problem of importing Iranian gas and electricity. Washington wants Baghdad to develop a roadmap to end the dependence on the Iranian gas and electricity and to see their production from inside Iraq, and according to information obtained by the Rawabet Center for research and strategic studies, Washington will extend the Iraqi exemption from Iran for three months.
As the politics does not know stability , it is moving sand , there is a development of a political move in which some leaders are trying to turn into opposition , this movement does not serve the interests of Tehran in Baghdad, so it seeks by various means to freeze or delay it , according to information obtained by the Rawabet Center , Qassem Soleimani visited Iraq 10 days ago – a secret and quick visit lasted only 24 hours, to bring the views of Tehran’s allies closer in Baghdad, and he did not succeed in achieving this, because a lot of things have changed in Iraq.
Militarily, the Iraqi naval force concluded an agreement with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps to cooperate in all fields. This agreement has disturbed and worried at the same time the United States of America, the Western countries, the International Alliance and the Gulf States, especially the State of Kuwait. Western political circles are also frustrated by the growing strength of the navy of popular crowd in Iraq.
Economically, despite the high prices of oil until the price of a barrel reached up to US $ 70, the economic situation in Iraq is very bad, Iraq needs large amounts of money to restore the rehabilitation of all the facilities of the Iraqi state, for example infrastructure in Iraq needs a revolution for rehabilitation , Adel Abdul Mahdi is trying to forcefully implement procedural policies affecting the lives of citizens directly, but he collides with some of the mafias of corruption to prevent such measures.

The irony in the sanctions imposed on Iran is that its negative impact on Iraqi society is more severe than its impact on Iranian society, because Iran has its tools in Iraq to ease the sanctions even if it is at the expense of the Iraqi society!! Iran strives to ensure that these sanctions do not affect its route to the eastern Mediterranean. To sum up, Iran has been investing in Iraq since 2003 to serve its strategic interests.

Iraqi Studies Unit
Rawbet Center for Research and Strategic Studies

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

The irony in the sanctions imposed on Iran is that its negative impact on Iraqi society is more severe than its impact on Iranian society, because Iran has its tools in Iraq to ease the sanctions even if it is at the expense of the Iraqi society!! Iran strives to ensure that these sanctions do not affect its route to the eastern Mediterranean. To sum up, Iran has been investing in Iraq since 2003 to serve its strategic interests.

Thank You For This AND ALL The Other Great Articles, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect past AND current events AND reports ONLY support what is noted here.

I knew the Insanian influences in Iraq were extensive, I just DID NOT think THIS complete.

The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC AND Insanian Mu la lahs, ARE treating the Bicraqi Iraqi LIKE red headed step children AND using THEM for THEIR regional enterprise.

I suspect BOTH the Bicraqi Iraqi AND regional entities AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL entities see the need for the bifurcation (splitting) of Insanian, to INLCUDE Insanian IRGC AND Insanian Mu la lahs, FROM Iraq for ANY hope of geo political, trade, AND economic stability for the ENTIRE region.

WITHOUT direct ACTION, the status quo APPEARS to be unalterable AND maliciously directed on a VARIETY of different levels.

SO..........................................................................

I suspect ANOTHER supporting reason for the military build up. Obviously trading the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein for the Insanian rule are BOTH counterproductive for a Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign Iraq benefiting ALL associated.

The "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions fund the Bicraqi Iraqi banks used to funnel funds to the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, USED partially to "align" the corruptible Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials. In THIS case, the "internal" Anti Money Laundering AND Combating Financial Terrorism (AML/CFT) may be BABY left to the Bicraqi Iraqi's OWN (corrupted) discretion kinda like the fox watching the hen house.

HOWEVER...............................................................

FORCING the Bicraqi Iraqi to MOVE to an "open" "economy" WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar MAY FORCE the INTERNATIONAL AML/CFT requirements AND automatically LOCK DOWN the sources for Money Laundering AND EFFECTIVELY Combat Financial Terrorism SIMULTANEOUSLY kicking off Foreign Investment FOR reconstruction, construction, AND economic development. WITH ALL the funding SOURCES cut off for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, the "corrupted" Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials MAY IMMEDIATELY find THEMSELVES at the direct discretion OF the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry AND make the RIGHT "choices" FOR THEIR "constituency" PRONTO TONTO. AND, the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorist Machine TO the Eastern Mediterranean SHUT DOWN WITH the "supply" "lines" IMMEDIATELY.

Albeit a stretch, I DO think THIS ALL feasible AND necessary. CUTTING OFF the FINANCING WILL GO a Long, Long Way to where NEEDED.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You For This AND ALL The Other Great Articles, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect past AND current events AND reports ONLY support system" rel="">support what is noted here.

I knew the Insanian influences in Iraq were extensive, I just DID NOT think THIS complete.

The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC AND Insanian Mu la lahs, ARE treating the Bicraqi Iraqi LIKE red headed step children AND using THEM for THEIR regional enterprise.

I suspect BOTH the Bicraqi Iraqi AND regional entities AS WELL AS INTERNATIONAL entities see the need for the bifurcation (splitting) of Insanian, to INLCUDE Insanian IRGC AND Insanian Mu la lahs, FROM Iraq for ANY hope of geo political, trade, AND economic stability for the ENTIRE region.

WITHOUT direct ACTION, the status quo APPEARS to be unalterable AND maliciously directed on a VARIETY of different levels.

SO..........................................................................

I suspect ANOTHER supporting reason for the military build up. Obviously trading the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein for the Insanian rule are BOTH counterproductive for a Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign Iraq benefiting ALL associated.

The "closed" "economy" corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions fund the Bicraqi Iraqi banks used to funnel funds to the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, USED partially to "align" the corruptible Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials. In THIS case, the "internal" Anti Money Laundering AND Combating Financial Terrorism (AML/CFT) may be BABY left to the Bicraqi Iraqi's OWN (corrupted) discretion kinda like the fox watching the hen house.

HOWEVER...............................................................

FORCING the Bicraqi Iraqi to MOVE to an "open" "economy" WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar MAY FORCE the INTERNATIONAL AML/CFT requirements AND automatically LOCK DOWN the sources for Money Laundering AND EFFECTIVELY Combat Financial Terrorism SIMULTANEOUSLY kicking off Foreign Investment FOR reconstruction, construction, AND economic development. WITH ALL the funding SOURCES cut off for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, the "corrupted" Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials MAY IMMEDIATELY find THEMSELVES at the direct discretion OF the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry AND make the RIGHT "choices" FOR THEIR "constituency" PRONTO TONTO. AND, the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, Corruption AND Terrorist Machine TO the Eastern Mediterranean SHUT DOWN WITH the "supply" "lines" IMMEDIATELY.

Albeit a stretch, I DO think THIS ALL feasible AND necessary. CUTTING OFF the FINANCING WILL GO a Long, Long Way to where NEEDED.

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis,

I always enjoy reading your analysis of the current situation in Iraq.

Totally agree with you ........Iranian influence in Iraq is a big problem.

I believe Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA are working to end this influence.

Enjoy the weekend my friend.

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis,

I always enjoy reading your analysis of the current situation in Iraq.

Totally agree with you ........Iranian influence in Iraq is a big problem.

I believe Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA are working to end this influence.

Enjoy the weekend my friend.

Go RV sooner than later 

:twothumbs: I Agree AND Thank You, Too, For Your Highly Valued Perspective AND Comments, Laid Back My Friend!!! :tiphat:

Cheers For The Weekend!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2

Laid back,   Had a thought this morning. Would if the the corruption that was exposed was so outrageous and undeniable that it forces the hand of the cbi to shut down the currency auction. Could be what breaks this log jam. Keep stacking.  

On 5/11/2019 at 11:52 AM, Woldopep said:

Hey, laid back. Get a load of this. If the top guy at the CBI is corrupt, then the chance of ending currency auction is looking bleak.

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/83893/-

Thanks For the article Woldopep, 👍🏼

On 5/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, cranman said:

Well everyone else says this is happening soon.  So there's that. Some people have been celebrating the coming RV for the last 6 months. I wish we who believe it will be longer are proven wrong quick, fast and in a hurry!

Thanks for your input cranman,

I hope too my friend

Go RV sooner than later

On 5/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, Woldopep said:

I couldn’t open the link.

I know you keep stacking my friend but remember the number one investment rule.... I have plenty for a good retirement 💰😀👍🏼

“ invest only you can afford to lose”

Remember this is a speculative investment 

good luck to all of us

On 5/13/2019 at 12:01 AM, Woldopep said:

Laid back,   Had a thought this morning. Would if the the corruption that was exposed was so outrageous and undeniable that it forces the hand of the cbi to shut down the currency auction. Could be what breaks this log jam. Keep stacking.  

I believe corruption will be under control when they go electronic 

e-banking, e-governance project 

Go RV sooner than later

• Upvote 1

Iraqi-US- Iranian night on alert due to false information from Iraq

%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8

Who targeted the tankers in the Gulf? (Reuters) – Gulf observers in Iran said , Iran may have launched its first regional war signals by targeting ships anchored near the port of Fujairah and has sought to respond to growing US pressure to abandon its nuclear and missile projects and stop threatening regional security . But not everything that is said by observers is true.

In general, and against this targeting, which could extend to other areas in the region, including Iraq, the US Embassy in Baghdad issued a statement on Sunday calling on its citizens not to travel to Iraq. The embassy in the statement advised all its citizens to be vigilant in the light of escalated tensions in Iraq. The statement added,”The measures to be taken are” do not travel to Iraq “,” avoid presence in gathering places “,” not to draw attention “and” pay attention to their surroundings,”

And what has increased the US alert in Iraq, that the Americans have received information from some Iraqis that – tonight – at dawn today the US interests in Iraq will be attacked by allies of Iran, and based on this information , the US administration contacted with the Iraqi political leadership to stand on the credibility of that information. According to special information obtained by the Rawabet Center for Researches and Strategic Studies, the information that reached the US Embassy in Iraq and in turn brought to Washington was wrong information and baseless . Although some of the acts are taken place but in essence they are simple and not by the allies of Iran, but from other parties seeking to blow up the security and military situation between Washington and Tehran.
In view of this false information, the Federal Government and the Government of Kurdistan Region of Iraq have placed strict protection on the American diplomatic mission in Iraq, both on the US Embassy in Baghdad and the US consulate in the Kurdistan region and Basra, and the protection of all US interests in Iraq, since the protection of such interests is the responsibility of Iraqi government based on the Vienna Conventions governing the operation of missions and diplomatic bodies.
Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi assured Washington that the Iraqi situation is stable and he does not accept any harm to US interests in Iraq. He seeks through diplomatic channels to cool the conflict between Washington and Tehran so that things do not go into the unknown and that the two countries do not fall into the trap because of the plots against them to ignite a regional war in the region. At the same time, Adel Abdul Mahdi refuses to harm the security and sovereignty of Iraq and that Iraq is not a place for opponents to settle their accounts on his country’s soil.
On the Iranian side, and in order not to slip to the brink of the abyss between Washington and Tehran in Iraq and the region, its allies in Iraq have committed themselves to the utmost restraint, and the legitimate question that arises in this context: who is that body responsible for passing this false information to disturb the dawn of Iraq and Iran and evening of Washington, and put them on high alert to any action and reaction, but the fact is the short time the dawn will come and the morning starts and then Iraq to begin a new day away from any US-Iranian escalation on its soil. One day, the Iraqi poet Mudhaffar al-Nawab said, “sadness is very beautiful, and The night is devoid of taste without worries”, but it seems with the political intersections and contradictions in the region, “the night is devoid of taste without intrigues.”

Iraqi Studies Unit
Rawabet Center for Research and Strategic Studies

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The US-Iranian escalation is open to all possibilities

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9

Tensions between Iran and the United States have escalated since Trump withdrew from the nuclear deal in 2015 aimed at curbing Tehran’s nuclear activities and re-imposing tough sanctions on Iran. Pompeo’s visit to Baghdad embodies a US desire to neutralize the Iraq issue on the sidelines of the high tension in the crisis with Tehran , the US minister, set four key points in the visit by meeting with Iraqi officials and they are as follows : The first point is that Iraq should distance itself from the crisis with a US desire to see Iraq stable and the second is that its role should be neutral for its interests and the interests of its people. ..
The third issue is that the Iraqi government must protect US interests because the US presence is to protect the Iraqis, so the Iraqi government has a pivotal role in protecting the security of US interests.
The four issue is the withdrawal of the popular crowd from the Nineveh Plain . The US minister was happy by the agreement with the American giant “Exxon Mobil” which will provide gas and oil and other needs of Iraq as Pompeo discussed Iraq’s exemption from sanctions where Iraq can import gas and electricity from Tehran.
With this American-Iranian escalation, the Iraqi government was able, thanks to its balanced diplomacy with its neighbor Iran and its US ally, to continue to buy Iranian gas and electricity and to sign with X-Mobil America, and this evidence that the three presidencies in Iraq as some thought equal 3 / zero for the benefit of Iran is incorrect.
The Iraqi government is seeking to keep the potential confrontation between Washington and Tehran away in the wake of escalating threats between the two sides and resolving the outstanding problems by the dialogue and peaceful means, and they – and other countries are counting on easing tension between Tehran and Washington over its invisible diplomatic style .
In his visit to Baghdad, Pompeo stressed the importance of non-aggression by the Hezbollah battalions and the movement of al-Nujaba on US interests in Iraq. According to special information received by the Rawabet Center for Research and Strategic Studies, there is a tendency by Iran’s allies in Iraq to target US interests in it, Pompeo told Iraqi leadership that any attack on those interests would be met by a response in the Iranian depth and not on its allies in Iraq or the region.

it seems that the US intelligence information was correct , so as soon as the freezing of Iranian oil exports came into force on May 2, and as a reaction of Iran to that freezing , and as a proof of this and with special information for the Rawabet Center for research and Strategic Studies, the drones of Iraqi Air Force and the Iraqi Army managed to foil a military operation that was aimed at carrying out a missile attack on the US base of Balad , and to prevent the Iraqi government itself any embarrassment or responsibility by the United States of America, it imposed strict protection on all US interests in the Iraq , and also Adel Abdul Mahdi assigned the Green Zone Task Force to tighten the protection of the US embassy and other Western embassies.
Currently, a psychological war of a military and security nature is being waged between Washington and Tehran, from its part the US has sent a US Patriot missile defense system and aircraft carrier to the Middle East amid the escalated tensions with Iran. “and the US aircraft carrier USS Arlington, Carrying amphibious vehicles and fighter aircraft, will join to the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier stationed in the waters of the Gulf, the United States had previously moved the strategic B52 launchers to its military bases in Qatar, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Joseph Da Navford said that the move of the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier to the Gulf region was aimed at deterring any possible Iranian attack. Danford said during a hearing of the Senate Subcommittee on Appropriations that Lincoln was making its way to the Gulf before ordering to speed up its arrival there, after reviewing the intelligence reports warned of the possibility of Iran attacks on US targets.

In an interview with Reuters, US special envoy to Iran Brian Hawk said his country did not want to go to war with Iran but would exert maximum pressure to change its behavior. Hawk warned that any Iranian attack on American targets or on Washington’s allies will be met by force.
He added that Tehran’s announcement to reduce some of its commitments to the nuclear agreement is contrary to international values.
Hawk said that Washington would impose more sanctions on Tehran and noted that Iran had stepped up its intervention in the region after the nuclear agreement , and Tim Morrison, special adviser to the US president and director of weapons of mass destruction and biological defense, said at the National Security Council that the US administration would impose more of the sanctions on Iran very soon.
Morrison stressed that the suspension of exemptions granted to some countries to import Iranian oil was aimed at striking the main source of income of the Iranian regime.
The New York Times reported on Monday that US Defense Secretary Patrick Chanahan had submitted an improved military plan to the administration of President Donald Trump, including scenarios of sending up to 120,000 troops to the Middle East if Iran attacked US forces or accelerated the production of nuclear weapons.
The newspaper quoted unnamed administration officials as saying that Chanahan presented the plan at a meeting of top security aides of Trump on Thursday.
On the Iranian side , the commander of the Iranian Army’s ground force , Brogadier General Kyumirth Haidari , said the army is ready to counter any aggression against his country strongly and decisively , and he added “The Iranian army is one of the strongest armies in the world and has the military equipment and the manpower to confront the enemy,” , adding that the Iranian forces were capable by relying on the local military industry to defend the country’s security.
The commander-in-chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, Major General Hussein Salami said that the United States is gathering all its forces to terrorize his country through psychological and economic wars and military threat. He added that Iran’s confrontation with its enemies reached its peak and that the Revolutionary Guard’s task is to stand against any conspiracy and aggression against Iran, Salami said that Iran must be ready to defend itself, stressing that the Revolutionary Guard stands at the forefront of this battle and that it will defend the stability and security of Iran.
Speaking of the balance of power between Iran and the United States, of the 400,000,000 active US military and 1,100,000 in reserves, the United States has deployed troops in 750 military bases in at least 130 countries.
According to Iran and to Global Firepower, it ranks eighth in the world in terms of troop size, with a total of 545,000 troops.
The Revolutionary Guard is one of the pillars of the Iranian military force and according to military reports includes about 90 thousand soldiers, while the Quds Force includes about 18 thousand.
Iran has about 480 warplanes in exchange for more than 13,000 fighter jets in the United States.
on the land , Iran has more than 1,600 tanks for about 9,000 tanks in the United States, but the difference is much greater in the number of combat vehicles, where Washington has 30 times that of Tehran, while the two countries are approaching in the number of missile platforms.
The Iranian Navy has about 18,000 military personnel in about 400 naval units, while the United States has 20 aircraft carriers and 430 warships.
Iran has the air defense system Power 373, which is similar to the performance of the Russian system “S 300” and Tehran has a stockpile of cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, Iran also has a radar system with a range of 1100 kilometers.
As for the points of friction between Iran and the United States of America, Iran has threatened these days to target US bases in the region if attacked, and identified more than 30 bases in the region, included in the list of targets, and compared those bases to the pieces of meat between Iranian teeth, and Washington said that it will respond to any targeting of its forces or interests.
Gulf waters may be one of the areas of direct contact between Washington and Tehran, and in confrontations that may be indirect and possibly by pro-Iranian forces in different regions of Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and the Strait of Hormuz, where the Houthis are located at the Bab al-Mandab Straits.
Each party estimates its military power noting that the power is not only the military power but economic ones as well , as the Iranian economy is currently undergoing its most difficult period , the unemployment rate has exceeded 36 million person looking for a jab , and this figure is a social bomb that can explode at any moment in the face of the ruling regime in Iran, not to mention the harsh US sanctions imposed on the Iranian economy, which with the Trump administration seems to have no end , and in reciprocal in the short term , Trump managed to reduce the unemployment rate in the United States, and this is calculated for him, so he will not easily risk his achievements in the American economy , and if he decided to enter in an open war with Iran , it will be for American reasons , noting that Trump will not fight on behalf of others even they are his allies , the war is not a picnic but it has its political, economic, social, security and military costs, especially in democratic countries such as the United States of America, but there are States calculated on both sides, whether allied or rival or enemy , want to ignite a war between them to achieve their interests, but the war in the end will be a heavy loss, especially on the Iranians.
To accelerate the pace of direct war between Washington and Tehran, a third party may enter the equation of the conflict in igniting it. The United Arab Emirates announced on Sunday evening that four commercial cargo ships were subjected to “sabotage operations” in its waters off Iran, without specifying the nature of these acts or destinations behind it, in a rare incident in the Gulf state, which enjoys great security stability.
The Foreign Ministry said in a statement published by the official news agency that «four civilian commercial cargo ships of several nationalities were exposed this morning to sabotage operations in the economic waters of the UAE», near the Emirate of Fujairah, about 115 km from Iran.
The ministry pointed out that «the sabotage operations did not result in any human damage or injuries, and there is no leakage of any harmful substances or fuel from these vessels», adding that is being investigated «on the circumstances of the accident in cooperation with local and international bodies» and the ministry did not clarify the conditions of this rare incident in UAE waters.
Despite more than 24 hours of attacks on four multinational ships in the UAE’s economic waters opposite Iran, uncertainty continues to grow and questions are growing about the nature of the attacks on the ships, the body behind it, the targets and messages it wanted to deliver through these attacks, It is ironic that the ambiguity of the act and the concealment of the perpetrators came amid an unprecedented situation – at least in recent years – of the mobilization, tension and alertness in the Gulf waters, which raised other questions about the identity and motives of those involved in these attacks.

Fearing that this aggression may extend to US interests in Iraq, the US Embassy in Baghdad issued a statement on Sunday calling on its citizens not to travel to Iraq, the embassy advised all its citizens to remain vigilant in the face of the escalated tensions in Iraq. The statement added,”the measures to be taken are” do not travel to Iraq “,” avoid presence in gathering places “,” do not draw attention “and” pay attention to their surroundings. ”
And what increased US alert in Iraq, that the Americans received information from some Iraqis that – tonight – at dawn today , the interests of the US in Iraq will be exposed to the attacks by the allies of Iran, and based on this information, the US administration contacted with the Iraqi political leadership to verify the credibility of this information, according to special information obtained by the Rawabet Center for research and strategic studies, that the information that reached the US Embassy in Iraq and its turn conveyed to the United States were false and baseless , and if some incidents have taken place , they were simple at essence and not by the pro-Iran allies but they were done by other bodies seeking to ignite the military and security situation between Washington and Iran .
In light of this false information, the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq put strict protection on the US diplomatic mission in Iraq, both the US Embassy in Baghdad and the US Consulate in the Kurdistan region and Basra, and protect all US interests in Iraq, because the protection of those interests is the responsibility of the Iraqi government based on the Vienna Conventions governing the operation of missions and diplomatic bodies.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi reassured Washington that the Iraqi situation is stable and that he does not accept ang infringement to the US interests in Iraq, as he seeks through diplomatic channels to calm down the conflict between Washington and Tehran so that things do not go into the unknown and that the two countries are not caught up in the plots against them to ignite a regional war in the region, while at the same time Adel Abdul-Mahdi refuses to violate the security and sovereignty of Iraq, and that Iraq is not a place to settle adversaries accounts on its land.
On the Iranian side, and in order not to slip to the brink of the abyss between Washington and Tehran in Iraq and the region, its allies in Iraq have committed themselves to the utmost restraint, and the legitimate question that arises in this context: who is the body responsible for passing this false information to disturb the dawn of Iraq and Iran and evening of Washington, and put them on high alert for any action and reaction.
And in an significant security development, this time from Saudi territories, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih acknowledged the attack by booby troops drones was carried out on Saudi oil facilities after Huthis announced in Yemen that they had hit vital Saudi facilities in a “major military operation.”Al-Falih said , according to the news agency Saudi Arabia – that two pumping stations for the East-West pipeline, which carries Saudi oil from the oil fields in the Eastern Province to the port of Yanbu on the west coast were attacked by the a booby-trapped drone between six and six and a half (local time) on Tuesday morning, and the Saudi minister sees that this work , which is described as “terrorist and subversive” in addition to “those that have recently occurred” in the Gulf against vital installations, are not only targeting Saudi Arabia, “but the security of energy supplies to the world and the global economy, and again proves the importance of addressing all terrorist organizations that carry out such acts of sabotage including the Houthi militias in Yemen backed by Iran. ”
According to Saudi Press Agency, the national oil company Aramco stopped the pumping of oil in the pipeline, “where the damage is assessed and the repair of the station to restore the line and pumping to normal,” Faleh said that the attack led to a fire at station No. 8, and it was controlled and caused limited damage.
The al-Masirah channel of the al-Houthi group said earlier that the Huthis had carried out a “major military operation” as the Yemeni Houthi group launched an attack, the first of its kind and size on Saudi targets, using seven drones at once. The attack targeted, according to the Houthis, the two pumping stations of Aramco company No. 8 and 9 which supports the flow of oil and gas through gas and oil pipelines from the Eastern Province through the provinces of Dawadmi and Afif, 220 km and 380 km west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
According to special information received by the Rawabet Center that drones that targeted different parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, “Medina, and the eastern regions” are the product of geo-physics of the Iranian technology, and sources of takeoff are varied , including those launched from within the territory of Yemen towards its objectives in depth Saudi Arabia, and those which were launched through small naval boats, and this operation is a new stage of escalation of the stages of the war between the Arab allies and Houthis, and is part of the US-Iranian tension in the region, which is like an Iranian message to the United States and its allies to know its reaction ” And that Iran will not accept and will not bear the imposition of harsh economic sanctions on it, an operation carried out with the knowledge and approval of the Iranian Revolution Guide and under the direction of the Iranian National Security Council. The question is: Will the United States protect its allies in the Arabian Gulf?
Within 48 hours, the Gulf Arab region witnessed remarkable military developments, the first of which were the bombings of Fujairah, which were not adopted by any side, but the fingerprints of Al-Qaeda terrorist organization are clear by adopting it at the simple depths of the sea to carry out its operation and in cooperation with countries in the region , but al-Houthi group announced about the drones . These actions contributed to the rise of tension in the Gulf and the rise in oil prices. A few days later, investigations will reveal who is behind the Fujairah bombings, and the countries concerned will determine the appropriate method to respond to them.

To sum up, we do not want the sound of drums of war on the eastern and western parts of the Gulf, not in the Arab environment, because they are very expensive for countries and peoples, and to resolve all thorny issues through diplomacy, because it is the most effective way to avoid the region from suffering and woes .

International Studies Unit
Rawabet Center for Research and Strategic Studies

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you LB, while I believe you are spot on with your overview of events in Iraq,  at the same time I'm hoping that's not the case here and we have an increase in the dinar very soon. I respect you for what you and many others here bring to this site and put yourselves on an island for criticism. Cheers to everyone and a great weekend!!!🍻🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Sk 1962 said:

Thank you LB, while I believe you are spot on with your overview of events in Iraq,  at the same time I'm hoping that's not the case here and we have an increase in the dinar very soon. I respect you for what you and many others here bring to this site and put yourselves on an island for criticism. Cheers to everyone and a great weekend!!!🍻🤪

Thanks for your input Sk 1962,

Everybody is entitled to an opinion my friend. Some people like my opinion and some people don’t like it. 

To be honest I don’t care about Criticism. I have done my research on this investment.

I’m heavily invested on the dinar and I want the RV like everyone else..... sooner than later

Iraq has accomplished a lot in the last years, but still some work to do.!

Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well he is just using the gimmick of another Facebook site.  DP...they saying things just like LB.

So you can do four things in this thing.

Be positive about the articles- that is the camp I am in.  Along with N an 6.

Be negative-  a lopster

Be the it might be years guy- LB and a few others fall into this.

Be totally unsure and kinda ignore it till it happens- Many of the members here joined back in 2010 or earlier, I see them Reading but they never comment.

We are all living our gimmicks. 

I know where you coming from dear Botz,

I Wrote “Why I believe our wait will be longer” on March 10 .... Today is May 17 and NO RV yet.

Until today I’m right on my assessment 

- the government is not fully seated yet

- oil prices over $60 no RV yet

- HCL, Art140, FML, IMF Art8 not done

- The drums of war are getting loud

I recommend you to do your research dear Botz.

Go RV sooner than later 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I know where you coming from dear Botz,

I Wrote “Why I believe our wait will be longer” on March 10 .... Today is May 17 and NO RV yet.

Until today I’m right on my assessment 

- the government is not fully seated yet

- oil prices over $60 no RV yet

- HCL, Art140, FML, IMF Art8 not done

- The drums of war are getting loud

I recommend you to do your research dear Botz.

Go RV sooner than later 

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Technical And Tactical Assessments As Well As Your Observations AND Highly Valued Opinions, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In TRUTH, NO ONE knows ANY more than ANY other and can ONLY offer personal bases AND opinions NO matter what OR who the source OR affiliation with ANY group.

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, SOMETHING OR NOTHING will happen WITH the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

I have been VERY prolific with my views ELSEWHERE so WILL NOT belabor the points made earlier. END of MY (NOTE: MY) assessment is a HIGHLY positive outcome !!!SUDDENLY!!!.

NOT to say THEY are necessarily correct BUT a construct of MY (NOTE: MY) rationale. For WHATEVER it is worth - OBVIOUSLY NOT more than ANYONE else's.

To be a Realist, I ACCEPT the notion of Technical AND Tactical completion of performance BEFORE a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar (speculative assessment, of course). OR Nothing.

Well, OK, I DID venture into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment BELIEVING, based on MY (NOTE: MY) confident assessment SOMETHING positive WILL happen SOMETIME in the indeterminate future. Well, OK, I (NOTE: I) believe !!!SUDDENLY!!! is in order whereas the Technical AND Tactical assessments may be BABY the REAL Deal.

Of which, I HIGHLY appreciate YOUR input AND contributions AMONG others, of course.

Other "contestants" hmmmmmmmmmm................................................... HOW, prayed AND told, do I (NOTE: I) say, "NOT!!!"!!!

END OF DAY, I (NOTE: I) have a "big" "picture" assessment based on HISTORICAL AND CURRENT information for WHY, prayed and told, I (NOTE: I) believe SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. Unjustifiable, or course, from a shear Technical AND Tactical perspective WHEREAS I believe a Technical AND Tactical perspective COULD very well be the REAL Deal.

Thank You, Laid Back, My Friend for YOUR Highly Valued Contributions!!! :twothumbs:

I FULLY support YOUR contributions Laid Back My Friend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Technical And Tactical Assessments As Well As Your Observations AND Highly Valued Opinions, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

In TRUTH, NO ONE knows ANY more than ANY other and can ONLY offer personal bases AND opinions NO matter what OR who the source OR affiliation with ANY group.

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, SOMETHING OR NOTHING will happen WITH the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

I have been VERY prolific with my views ELSEWHERE so WILL NOT belabor the points made earlier. END of MY (NOTE: MY) assessment is a HIGHLY positive outcome !!!SUDDENLY!!!.

NOT to say THEY are necessarily correct BUT a construct of MY (NOTE: MY) rationale. For WHATEVER it is worth - OBVIOUSLY NOT more than ANYONE else's.

To be a Realist, I ACCEPT the notion of Technical AND Tactical completion of performance BEFORE a ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar (speculative assessment, of course). OR Nothing.

Well, OK, I DID venture into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment BELIEVING, based on MY (NOTE: MY) confident assessment SOMETHING positive WILL happen SOMETIME in the indeterminate future. Well, OK, I (NOTE: I) believe !!!SUDDENLY!!! is in order whereas the Technical AND Tactical assessments may be BABY the REAL Deal.

Of which, I HIGHLY appreciate YOUR input AND contributions AMONG others, of course.

Other "contestants" hmmmmmmmmmm................................................... HOW, prayed AND told, do I (NOTE: I) say, "NOT!!!"!!!

END OF DAY, I (NOTE: I) have a "big" "picture" assessment based on HISTORICAL AND CURRENT information for WHY, prayed and told, I (NOTE: I) believe SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. Unjustifiable, or course, from a shear Technical AND Tactical perspective WHEREAS I believe a Technical AND Tactical perspective COULD very well be the REAL Deal.

Thank You, Laid Back, My Friend for YOUR Highly Valued Contributions!!! :twothumbs:

I FULLY support system" rel="">support YOUR contributions Laid Back My Friend!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Synopsis, thanks for your input.

I know you did your research before entering in this investment you’re always been objective in all your analysis 

also you respect others people opinion even if you’re not agree with them.

In my opinion you’re a respectable and valuable members of DV community 

I support all your contributions 100% my Friend.

Looking forward to meet you in the near future

Enjoy the weekend

Go Moola Nova

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Laid Back said:

Synopsis, thanks for your input.

I know you did your research before entering in this investment you’re always been objective in all your analysis 

also you respect others people opinion even if you’re not agree with them.

In my opinion you’re a respectable and valuable members of DV community 

I support system" rel="">support all your contributions 100% my Friend.

Looking forward to meet you in the near future

Enjoy the weekend

Go Moola Nova

:twothumbs: Oh, YES!!!, Kind Sir, Laid Back My Friend, I LOOK FORWARD To Meeting - Hopefully SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!! :tiphat:

ALL The Best, Laid Back!!!

Just now, Laid Back said:

Go Moola Nova

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Not venting.  That is YOUR gimmick.  Not mine.  I am the positive one, remember. You are the one that has to say years.  Let´s stay in carácter.  Dont try to change mine.   I am so glad YOU think you have all the answers though.  What do they say?  Pride is before a fall?  

Remember I dont really believe that YOU believe it.  Why?  Because you are here EVERY single day.  That tells me you think it could be tomorrow.  If you really believed what you say, you would take a 6 month break.  BUUUTTT ya dont.  Therefore you are playing a part.

Dear Botz, 

To be honest I don’t care what you believe. 

I have seen you doing the same thing with other members of the DV community, 

“Attacking” and calling names because you’re not agree with their comments 

looks like you are craving attention.

I’m sorry if my opinion about this investment hurt your feelings but I know you love

to read them. Because you learn from it.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If you keep saying over and over "soon" or "this month or next month " you're basically saying it's going to be a little while longer. We are just saying it up front and you are just saying it in a different form. Even Adam has no idea. He just kind enough to give us his insight and info. He's been on the edge of his seat before and is now sitting back.  It's the way it goes with this investment.  But I think everyone can agree, ever day we are getting closer!   

In the end it doesn't matter what any of us say or think. It will happen when it happens. All the positive or negative vibes won't change that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Dear Botz, 

To be honest I don’t care what you believe. 

I have seen you doing the same thing with other members of the DV community

“Attacking” and calling names because you’re not agree with their comments 

looks like you are craving attention.

I’m sorry if my opinion about this investment hurt your feelings but I know you love

to read them. Because you learn from it.

:twothumbs: Certainly An Accurate Observation AND Note, Laid Back, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

I did what I could to help THIS individual knowing what THIS individual is seeking AND needs. Namely Peace.

So, the internal conflict THIS individual has, lacking sought after Peace, is promulgated on a variety of others, including myself, in different venues and ways.

Yes, I do pray THIS individual will receive the Peace offered THIS individual.

THIS individual has falsely accused me of being abusive while I was ACTUALLY confronting the foundational issues THIS individual had been violating and abusing.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

So, to prevent infringing on the fragile persona of THIS person WITH the subsequent cries of violation AND abuse, I put THIS individual on ignore. What is both interesting and disappointing is THIS person demonstrates the same tactics and general practices with others who have honest assessments that may not reflect the timing of benefit for or beliefs of THIS individual.

Same thing HERE and other venues with others.

I appreciate You noting the research I had done prior to entering THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment AND continue to do so with the best attempt to consider related historical events WITH implications on the benefits and timing.

Honestly, I accept that I may be way, way off but believe, nonetheless, THERE ARE compelling reasons necessitating the ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar for NOT ONLY the Bicraqi Iraqi BUT, more importantly, the rest of the world.

It would be right to say I am a "sooner" rather than "later" person provided the critical circumstances and conditions are of sufficient integrity to sustain not ONLY the ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar BUT PRIMARILY the ACTUAL purpose which is the facilitation of Trade Goods ALL the way from China to Europe AND back. EVERY Country tied into the newly ReEstablished Trade stands to BENEFIT enormously. My pre investment decision in Q4 2010 noted the vast Bicraqi Iraqi resources (far beyond JUST crude oil) AND a Strategically Located Economic "hub" (land AND sea). So,  the POTENCY of the Bicraqi Iraqi REAL ESTATE REALLY MUST INCREASE DRAMATICALLY to "power" "up" the Trade Route referred to as the Old OR New Silk Road being plowed with remaining (relatively minor stretches of) rail and road connectivity, with necessary infrastructure, to THIS end. Others may be able to comment on the sufficiency of Afghanistan to pass goods via rail. The rail lines alone would provide improved speed for passage of goods as well as ready access to trade for land locked Countries such as Afghanistan. I suspect Pakistan, Iran, AND Iraq AS WELL AS Syria have rudimentary rail in place with a few tens of kilometers of rail to be laid so China is connected through Turkey and Beyond. THAT is WHY, prayed and told, ISIS HAD TO BE ERADICATED North AND East of the Euphrates ESPECIALLY AND GENERALLY to TERMINATE Strength Regeneration Potential. Each Country along the way will receive duties at the borders so have a source of SIGNIFICANT income WITH VERY LITTLE associated cost to generate THIS income.

To summarize:

• Former President Tricky visited Mousy Dung in China in 1972 to "open" "up" China. THIS started the ReEstablishment of the Old Silk Road AND, more importantly - THE CLOCK!!! (I am NOW surmising HERE) The United States Of America WAS SUPPOSED to establish the rail AND other infrastructure the following years to Turkey to ALLOW China the ability to MOVE BEYOND the 1960s "Cultural" "Revolution" AND become a reasonably peaceable INTERNATIONAL Trade Partner.
  • China ascended as a permanent UN Security Council Member in circa 1977.
  • Around 1986 is when China became a net exporter.
  • Ever since 1986 (or there abouts) The United States Of America Trade Deficit with the Chinese has increased to an astronomical level. WHY, pray tell???!!! YEP!!! The Old Silk Road WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OPERATIONAL AND GENERATING INCOME FOR THE CHINESE AND ALL ASSOCIATED!!! So, the Chinese HAD TO MAKE DUE with the Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung nominal 1972 agreement FOR ALTERNATE TRADE with China HAVING BEEN "opened" "up" WITH THEIR MANUFACTURING SECTOR. The TRADE CASH COW was SUPPOSED to be OPERATIONAL!!! SO, The United States Of America BECAME the Chinese Trade Cash Cow via Trade.
  • Well, NOT everyone wants to see the Old, er, NEW Silk Road Operational.
  • ENTER bad actors Former President Flimsy Carter AND Former President George H. W. "Poppy" Bush. BOTH REALLY threw a monkey wrench IN the gear works with ascending the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to State Sponsored Corruption AND Terrorism FROM Iran ALL Though Out the Muddle East. Former President George H. W. 'Poppy" Bush "went" "missing" during THE ENTIRE Former President Flimsy Carter Presidency - doing WHAT, pray tell???!!!
  • The Insanians took the The United States Of America hostages circa November 4, 1979 while the IRGC was formulated as a potent but corrupt force.
  • The Soviets entered Afghanistan in December of 1979.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi AND Insanian war lasted nominally 1980 to 1988.
  • Notice how The United States Of America hostages were released SHORTLY AFTER Former President Ronald Reagan WON the 1980 election.
  • Notice how the Afghan (Soviets withdrew in circa April 1988)/Bicraqi Iraqi/Insanian conflicts DURING the Former President Ronald Reagan Presidency BUT basically went away JUST BEFORE OR SHORTLY AFTER the election of Former President George H. W. "Poppy" Bush.
  • The Opium War with China WAS AND IS REAL. So, Afghanistan was "converted" to a black ops producer of poppy/opium TO FURTHER OBSTRUCT COMPLETION of the Old Silk Road Route. WITH Illicit Trade, LEGITIMATE Trade is NEARLY impossible since the lawless locals WILL pilfer the LEGITIMATE TRADE rendering LEGITIMATE TRADE NON PROFITABLE.
  • So, the opium fields in Afghanistan WITH the manufacturing facilities HAVE BEEN recently decimated MOSTLY TERMINATING illicit drug trade for KINGPINS AND THE Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.
  • Things are GETTING GOOD LIKE REAL, REAL GOOD WITH The United States Of America AND China Trade Deal NOW!!! WHY, pray tell???!!! I believe it is because the original Old, er, NEW Silk Road plan between Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung IS NOW BEING REALIZED!!! The Chines ARE NOW on the verge of trading through the Old, er, NEW Silk Road so the "trade" "work" "around" since the mid 1980s WITH The United States Of America IS NO LONGER NEEDED!!! WHOOPSIES, the pesky Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, ARE a MAJOR STUMBLING BLOCK CREATED BY ROUGE The United States Of America TREASONOUS AND TRAITOROUS ACTORS THAT MUST BE CLEANED OUT PRONTO TONTO!!! So, ALL the muscle IN the Muddle East BECAUSE of The United States Of America TREASONOUS AND TRAITOROUS BAD ACTORS. No WONDER the Allies ARE BACKING AWAY FROM THIS MESS AND THE CHINESE ARE DENOUNCING The United States Of America INFLUENCES IN THE Muddle East!!! I NEVER dreamed THIS would be so PROMINENTLY in the news. I thought ALL THIS would OCCUR BEHIND THE Scenes Quietly!!!
  • Hey, EVEN Xi Jinping RECENTLY announced the ReEstablishment of the Old, er, NEW Silk Road!!! NOW WHY, pray tell, would Xi Jinping do THAT UNLESS IT WERE REAL???!!!
  • So, in conclusion, TIME, SKILL, AND EFFECTIVENESS ARE OF THE ESSENCE!!! THAT IS WHY, prayed and told, I BELIEVE the !!!SUDDENLY!!! REALLY MUST BE UPON US TO PREVENT FURTHER CORRUPTION FROM IMPEDING THE REESTABLISHMENT OF THE Old, er, NEW Silk Road (i.e. NO MO BAD ACTORS) AND WILD REASONABLY ANTICIPATORY SPECULATION DETERRING THE ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar VALUE INTERNATIONALLY!!!
  • As a post script note HERE, the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY currency auctions ARE A KNOWN MAJOR SOURCE OF INCOME for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, AND Corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi GOI AND OTHER APPOINTED Officials AND MUST BE TERMINATED PRONTO TONTO TO TERMINATE Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, funding of operations IN Iraq AND elsewhere in the Muddle East. (Hey, Hey, HEY Can YOU Say !!!SUDDENLY!!! :eyebrows:   :eyebrows:   :eyebrows:)!!!

Well, OK, MY (NOTE: MY) assessment(s) HERE!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Those are great thoughts, @Synopsis, thank you.  

However, I just read (in another thread) how the Iraqis are wanting to pass a law to get "compensation" from the U.S. and Israel for past wars and ruining their infrastructure, causing cancer to their people, and other complaints.  

To me, it looks like they never want to raise the price of the dinar and stand on their own.  They just complain and beg for money.

What a lowly bunch of people.  They are a disgrace.

I am very discouraged about the dinar today, after reading that article.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

WOW ! WOW !  WOW!  Has it come to this? It looks like patience has gone out the window. Can't we have a   little more civility and just have some fun with this adventure? What happened to the family of Dinarians that try to help each other ? Play nice kids and enjoy .... You will enjoy the "dessert" when it is served.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2