Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I believe our wait will be longer.

Research the Greater Israel Project and you will realize our wait might be longer than you could ever expect......  Once you truly understand whats going on in the ME and who controls ALL of it you will finally realize why nothing has happened..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks LB. Your opinion is highly valued. This investment has been fraught with many disappointments. Looks likely another year wasted. You are right, got a long way to go.

Gonna step away and contemplate my next paycheck. With all the latest pumping thought this would be it. 

Breathe deeply and enjoy what we have 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you LB.  I was wanting to write a post like this but you did it so much better than I could have done. 

Great Job!!!

You’re welcome my friend Pitcher,

Thanks for your input and all the interesting article you bring daily.

In the past I just to see an RV in almost every article that was posted, till I removed my RV rose colored glasses. Now I noticed a

group of people doing the same thing I did in the past. 

I just want to help others to remove the RV rose colored glasses, so they can see more clearly.

It’s more than just oil prices and HCL. Its about development and diversification of a country economy. It takes time, years.!

just my humble opinion 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Yes sir LB, it’s fun to dream and even get excited with the better news coming out but one must really be grounded while in this investment.  If the RV is really part of a global reset then it is my opinion that some of the things President Trump has been working on, (mostly the China Trade Deal) may need to be completed or made to be more fair.  

I also believe the coruption issue is huge and will need to be corrected, including reigning in the political influence on Iraqi politics by the Iranians.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, kwg said:

You are right LB the infrastructure is not ready nor is the political environment.

LB has a point but I also think that if Iraq is waiting for the right political environment and a ready infrastructure it becomes a catch. 22 situation .. 

The political environment in Iraq is going to take a long time to balance itself into a shape that flows in any form of unison and the infrastructucture can only be rebuilt with the resources of generous countries that are extending the hands of support but it it could be a lot more profitable with its own valued currency .. So in my humble opinion the merry go round continues to go round ... 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

All any of us can do is read all the articles and try to make an educated guess.  I’ve thought we were close several times in the last few years but we don’t have all the information and things change dramatically on a dime in the ME.  I don’t think LB was being negative but just giving his opinion that Iraq has some work to do before the Dinar goes International.  I think he stated his concerns in an intelligent manner according to the news that has filtered over to us from Iraq.  If you need a cheerleader to stay in this investment then there’s an 

entire website full of Guru nonessense to get your juices flowing.  Of course those guys are NEVER RIGHT!!!!

i appreciate you being positive Botswana but it might be this month, 5 months, or 2-10 years. No one really knows. I’ve been in this wait for 11 years and will be in it until it goes or I pass.  In the meantime I appreciate anyone who posts news articles like Yota and Butifldrm, their opinions like LB and Synopsis, and keeps me laughing like Thugs, King, pp, Star, and Markinsa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wildeman said:

Thanks LB. Your opinion is highly valued. This investment has been fraught with many disappointments. Looks likely another year wasted. You are right, got a long way to go.

Gonna step away and contemplate my next paycheck. With all the latest pumping thought this would be it. 

Breathe deeply and enjoy what we have 🙏

Thanks for input my friend Wildeman 🙏🏼

like you said, breathe deeply and enjoy what we have. It will happen, but still a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, kwg said:

You are right LB the infrastructure is not ready nor is the political environment.

Thanks for your input kwg,

Developing a country that has been destroyed by war, terrorism and corruption takes time.

54 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

HAHa.  I remember LB a few years ago....^go jan 2015^  Then….¨go Jan 2016¨ etc.  Now it`s….we have a long wait.

HE is tired.  Hey we are all tired.  But I refuse to say it Will be a year or two away.  I Will continue to be positive.  

Thanks for your input Botzwana,

like a said in my post above; 

"In the past I just to see an RV in almost every article that was posted, till I removed my RV rose colored glasses"

After that I took the time, hours of reading and research to educate myself about this investment to see it from

an objective point of view.

If you are not agree with me, I totally respect that.

like they said in Mexico. Agua que no has de beber dejala correr.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

In the meantime I appreciate anyone who posts news articles like Yota and Butifldrm, their opinions like LB and Synopsis, and keeps me laughing like Thugs, King, pp, Star, and Markinsa.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Are You SURE about THAT, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You, SIR!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I DID take OFF my Rose Colored RV Glasses AND took a look at ALL THIS!!!

BEFORE I stepped INTO THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment.

I could NOT believe what was WAS/IS projected for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar THEN I SAW what was going on. From my LIMITED perspective, of course.

It dawned on me WHY former The United States Of America President Tricky was in China in 1972. 

I have a an elderly colleague I worked with who is originally from Pakistan. He had grandfathers (even on his wife's side) AND a father VERY high up in Pakistani positions and has extended family in Pakistan AND India TODAY. He told me China is DUMPING ALL KINDS of funds into Pakastani INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORTATION.

For WHAT???!!! One MAY ask???!!!

(I surmise) Reestablishing the Old Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative - FOR Money, LOTS of Money via land based goods trade. JUST LIKE the Old Silk Road but even BETTER AND FASTER!!!

So, You see, Iraq is a NECESSARY PORTION of the OVERALL piece of the Old Silk Road PIE. Iraq is STRATEGIC AND HAS ENORMOUS NATURAL RESOURCES VALUED INTERNATIONALLY!!!

Languishing in Sectarian Strife AND Civil War is NOT going to foster INTERNATIONAL trade with AND through Iraq via the NEW Belt AND Road Initiative.

How, pray tell, is Iraq going to get funds for reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITHOUT foreign investment???!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi Gubmint via Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil Sales???!!!

Yeah, Right.

:shakehead:       :shakehead:       :shakehead:

Iraq NEEDS a WHOLE LOTTA cash FLOW.

NOW, HOW, pray tell, are the Bicraqi Iraqi going to get THIS show on the road WITHOUT an INTERNATIONALLY valued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FUELING Foreign Investment???!!!

:confused2:       :confused2:       :confused2:

Apparently, Dr. Sinan Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in 2013 IN Iraq. So Bark Insane Obama AND Nouri al-Maliki put the KIBOSH on THAT!!!

Dr. Sinan Shabibi is NOW in England. WHY England pray tell???!!! England REMAINS a (if NOT THEE) MAJOR World Financial Hub. Major plans for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!! Need I say OR ask more???!!! Hey, AND what about Brexit on the way???!!!

The Insanian missile threats to Israel as well as Nauti Arabia ARE real AND another avenue attempting to KIBOSH the Bicraqi Iraqi trajectory ascending to INTERNATIONAL world trade status WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Will be dealt with QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY I am Pretty Sure!

So, I am a fan of SOONER rather than LATER BEFORE things ALL go to PIECES (literally, I suspect)!!!

Well, OK, maybe BABY I DO have my Rose Colored RV Glasses on.

Maybe BABY NOT!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

In The Mean Time...............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Are You SURE about THAT, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You, SIR!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I DID take OFF my Rose Colored RV Glasses AND took a look at ALL THIS!!!

I could NOT believe what was WAS/IS projected for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar THEN I SAW what was going on. From my LIMITED perspective, of course.

It dawned on me WHY former The United States Of America President Tricky was in China in 1972. 

I have a an elderly colleague I worked with who is originally from Pakistan. He had grandfathers (even on his wife's side) AND a father VERY high up in Pakistani positions and has extended family in Pakistan AND India TODAY. He told me China is DUMPING ALL KINDS of funds into Pakastani INFRASTRUCTURE AND TRANSPORTATION.

(I surmise) Reestablishing the Old Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative - FOR Money, LOTS of Money via land based goods trade. JUST LIKE the Old Silk Road but even BETTER AND FASTER!!!

So, You see, Iraq is a NECESSARY PORTION of the OVERALL piece of the Old Silk Road PIE. Iraq is STRATEGIC AND HAS ENORMOUS NATURAL RESOURCES VALUED INTERNATIONALLY!!!

Languishing in Sectarian Strife AND Civil War is NOT going to foster INTERNATIONAL trade with AND through Iraq via the NEW Belt AND Road Initiative.

How, pray tell, is Iraq going to get funds for reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITHOUT foreign investment???!!!

Yeah, Right.

NOW, HOW, pray tell, are the Bicraqi Iraqi going to get THIS show on the road WITHOUT an INTERNATIONALLY valued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar FUELING Foreign Investment???!!!

Apparently, Dr. Sinan Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in 2013 IN Iraq. So Bark Insane Obama AND Nouri al-Maliki put the KIBOSH on THAT!!!

Dr. Sinan Shabibi is NOW in England. WHY England pray tell???!!! England REMAINS a (if NOT THEE) MAJOR World Financial Hub. Major plans for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!! Need I say OR ask more???!!! Hey, AND what about Brexit on the way???!!!

The Insanian missile threats to Israel as well as Nauti Arabia ARE real AND another avenue attempting to KIBOSH the Bicraqi Iraqi trajectory ascending to INTERNATIONAL world trade status WITH an INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Will be dealt with QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY I am Pretty Sure!

So, I am a fan of SOONER rather than LATER BEFORE things ALL go to PIECES (literally, I suspect)!!!

In The Mean Time...............................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Brexit or not Brexit England is in my opinion going to become a greater Financial hub than it is now .. And I would like to Iraq Revalue/reinstate their currency in the short term but it timing of this happening remain unknown to only but a few .. And then again what they have now works for them it's only those who wait that are impatient ..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Brexit or not Brexit England is in my opinion going to become a greater Financial hub than it is now ..

:twothumbs: I Agree, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I thought, OK, England found out, saw, whatever, the previous alliance with the European Union isn't working out for England AND, possibly, the OTHER EU participants. So, OK, England takes the necessary measures to segregate themselves from the EU. NOT as an enemy, JUST on the COMPLETE terms of the EU alliance so England is a FULLY AND SEPARATE Sovereign State on Brexit AND thereafter.

When the EU formed, I found it odd that England retained the Great Britain Pound without adopting the EURO. Maybe HERE is one of the reasons.

THEN Dr. Sinan Shabibi shows up in England.

WOWZERS!!!

WHAT is England doing???!!!

So, I (NOTE: I) HERE suspect England realizes the "dilution" of THEIR financial potency as a World Financial Hub within the EU alliance AND took the necessary step(s) to realize THEIR financial potency in the future.

In a sense, to me (NOTE: ME), the hand was shown regarding the REAL intent with flipping Iraq from the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein AND to fueling the Old Silk Road via the Belt AND Road Initiative when Dr. Sinan Shabibi showed up in England. Sit around, make a FEW suggestions, drink some Coffae', er, tea OR KICK THIS BABY IN GEAR!!!

I suspect Dr. Sinan Shabibi is THERE to KICK THIS BABY IN GEAR!!!

Iraq has IMMENSE natural resources FAR BEYOND black gold. THIS WILL power up Iraq AND Countries trading with Iraq. THEE kicker HERE is the DESPERATE NEED of FOREIGN INVESTMENT to provide ADEQUATE PROFIT SHARING for ALL Trade Partners. I suspect England is a NECESSARY AND/OR KEY Piece to ALL THIS!!!

So, WE wait  :rocking-chair: AND see for more :goodnews:.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

I don't disagree with all your points but.......I'm just going to go with what Adam said .....1st quarter 2019.....and

let's see where we are in May 2019......

Honest question, IMB4421: Apparently the HCL is required prior to an IQD revaluation. The GOI can pass the HCL laws, but how do you implement the proceeds when you have not done a census, which is scheduled for 2020? Do we just need the HCL law or does the implementation and distribution need to be completed for the revaluation?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Thank you @Laid Back for your honest assessment and opinion of the situation. I have and continue to enjoy reading your comments. I do agree we all at some point have had rose colored glasses on and cling to every single positive thread we run across on here.  I've tried many times to step back and not come online to look at anything but with me following so many threads and getting email updates I end up looking anyways. LOL. I truly believe we are very close to seeing something happen with the Dinar. Its almost the perfect storm of events right now. By far the taxes and tariffs being implemented show me something is about to happen. Good or bad. It could be a national emergency within the country when the citizens begin to revolt and demand change in their purchasing power. Who knows! I will say this, I have learned so many new things over the course of 9 years that I've been in this investment that I feel like I have gotten an additional college degree in international studies with a concentration in Middle East business structure.  😁 Even if it comes out at a penny and we make a decent return and move on, the information and friendships gained here is absolutely priceless. Stay positive everyone and keep the faith. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, Right.

You surely do have a way with words, Synopsis!   :bravo::bravo::bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I suspect Dr. Sinan Shabibi is THERE to KICK THIS BABY IN GEAR!!!

Iraq has IMMENSE natural resources FAR BEYOND black gold. THIS WILL power up Iraq AND Countries trading with Iraq. THEE kicker HERE is the DESPERATE NEED of FOREIGN INVESTMENT to provide ADEQUATE PROFIT SHARING for ALL Trade Partners. I suspect England is a NECESSARY AND/OR KEY Piece to ALL THIS!!!

So, WE wait  :rocking-chair: AND see for more :goodnews:.

I suspect you are right!

Also, my rose-colored glasses are rosier than yours and at this point in the game, I'm glad I'm wearing them.  

I see what you see.  Funny that others can't see these things.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis, As usual I always enjoy your analysis on this Bicraqi Iraqi dinar investment.

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I hope you’re right about this.!🙏🏼😊

13 hours ago, one2one said:

right now i would cash in for a ONE PENNY RV :

meaning that my $3000 investment turns into $ 30,000

one2one, I’m a believer of $1:1 but if we get a ONE PENNY RV, I will be happy with that. Thanks for your input 

11 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

I don't disagree with all your points but.......I'm just going to go with what Adam said .....1st quarter 2019.....and

let's see where we are in May 2019......

Imb4321,  I respect your decision and I hope Adam is right... time will tell.!

3 hours ago, Carrello said:

Honest question, IMB4421: Apparently the HCL is required prior to an IQD revaluation. The GOI can pass the HCL laws, but how do you implement the proceeds when you have not done a census, which is scheduled for 2020? Do we just need the HCL law or does the implementation and distribution need to be completed for the revaluation?

Excellent question my friend Carrello. I believe we need the census for HCL profit sharing, to make planning decisions....forecasting the possible economic need... formulating economic policy and determining population density 

@chris2028 thanks for you comment 👍🏼

2 hours ago, chris2028 said:

will say this, I have learned so many new things over the course of 9 years that I've been in this investment that I feel like I have gotten an additional college degree in international studies with a concentration in Middle East business structure.  😁 Even if it comes out at a penny and we make a decent return and move on, the information and friendships gained here is absolutely priceless. Stay positive everyone and keep the faith. 

Totally agree my friend.!

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Next window for the RV mid July 2019. If we miss this window, I’m afraid we are looking to 2022! JMHO! 

Artitech, I partially agree with you. I will say 2019/2020

Thanks everyone else for all the great comments. Have a wonderful day☀️🙏🏼

Go RV

Go asap

Go $1:1

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3