Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Bruce Fairytale - Friday - 3/08/2019

ronscarpa

Please do not shoot the messenger (Me..!) for simply posting as a Rumor this guy's nonsense. Since it's out there I thought I'd post it here for all to see who one of the biggest fabricators is and what he posted yesterday (Thursday) that has made it's way around the Dinar community. You can chuckle, grind your teeth, get mad or get excited...I's a fairytale...! :confused2:Ron

PS: I hope everyone has a great weekend. Be Blessed...! 

From 3-7-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...Just when you thought it was safe to forget about Iraq, they are back...in the news. ...They have not had their rate on the screens...It hasn’t been on for at least 4 to 5 days?  ...Should be back up somewhere around 11 o’clock or so tonight [Thursday]...  ...Tomorrow [Friday]...they are supposed to release their ATM machines. They are supposed to pay on their new Qi, debit cards...  When will they put their rate out? Will they put their rate out at that time?   I do not know, but their cards will be working and their cards will have the rate on them. In a sense yes, but I think they will make it known probably make in the Gazette on Saturday. That is their regular publishing day...(post 1 of 3)....stay tuned..

From 3-7-2019   Intel Guru Bruce  What is interesting to me...we know what the dinar was when it came off the screen and where it may come back to when it comes back on the screens, but most interesting to me is China has wanted the Vietnam Dong to be comparable to the Iraqi Dinar. That could be within 5% of the Dinar value...it does not say on par with which would mean exactly the same value, but comparable could be close to the value of the Iraqi Dinar. That takes the Dong way up above what we all thought that the Dong could be worth. Makes it quite interesting for us because we are looking at the Dinar that may come out at the $7 - $8 range when it comes out initially...(post 2 of 3)....stay tuned..

From 3-7-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   We are about the end of our 48-hour window I talked about on Tuesday that would theoretically expire by now, but these things keep moving and we have to be ready to receive that if this thing is moving and not always moving forward in our favor...Is there a way for us to get started before the weekend which would be tomorrow [Friday]?   Possibly. ...All I can tell you is we are hearing some very good things that are happening tonight [Thursday]late and possibly overnight. Iraq is one of them. Let’s see how it goes for us. We know we are underway...(post 3 of 3)...

:bs:  There's a lot of this in the posts above, so be careful to not light a match...LOL..!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Here's anotrher one of the Fantasy Fairytale spinners I will add to the one above. The same holds true for MarkZ ....:bs:

3-7-2019  Intel Guru MarkZ  Q: do you think they will see LD’s in Iraq this weekend?  my contacts have seen the LDS…..they have held them …..folks that are working under contracts, so we are hoping they are out for everybody this weekend.  Q:  [Guru] Frank26 and his group had stated a while ago that the that the 3 zero's had already been deleted electronically?  The movement, the education …everything they have told to the people….so much…It’s not a secret over there…everyone knows. ….it’s just a secret here…..there is so much in the news over there….

3-7-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   Q:  some gurus say we only have 5 days to exchange, what’s the real story?  I am hearing we have longer than that…… closer to a month, but we won’t know until we get there.   Q:   are your sources saying the next couple days are HOT for rv action?  Heck YES!!  They most certainly are looking at the next couple of days hard!   Q:  Have you heard anything about the RV can being kicked down the road another 9 months?   No I have not heard anything like that. I have heard they want everything done by that time….finished…completed….our currency done and turned in by October….thats how I understand it...

3-7-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...I am beyond hopeful for this month and still hopeful we will see something overnight tonight or in the next couple days.  [Do we really think the RV is gonna REALLY happen very very soon? Yes I think its very very close…I wish I could share everything I know …this thing is so fluid.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

From 3-7-2019   Intel Guru Bruce  What is interesting to me...we know what the dinar was when it came off the screen and where it may come back to when it comes back on the screens, but most interesting to me is China has wanted the Vietnam Dong to be comparable to the Iraqi Dinar. That could be within 5% of the Dinar value...it does not say on par with which would mean exactly the same value, but comparable could be close to the value of the Iraqi Dinar. That takes the Dong way up above what we all thought that the Dong could be worth. Makes it quite interesting for us because we are looking at the Dinar that may come out at the $7 - $8 range when it comes out initially...(post 2 of 3)....stay tuned..

WOW!!!!!   Maybe we WILL get to that Okie $12.00 mark.

• Haha 5

Don’t know where to ask this question, so I’ll just ask here.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?  Has NAZDAQ published the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange?  And if it’s true does this mean they are international?  

Thanks everyone and God’s morning to y’all. 😊

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

Don’t know where to ask this question, so I’ll just ask here.  Does anyone know if this is true or not?  Has NAZDAQ published the name and logo of the Iraq Stock Exchange?  And if it’s true does this mean they are international?  

Thanks everyone and God’s morning to y’all. 😊

Mary, my comment at the beginning of the post indicates that this is NOT TRUE, but we believe it's all contrived for whatever reason - to be important, be first, passing on BS he/they heard elsewhere with no substance, or just deluded..! As to the ISEx on NASDAQ - Not yet..! :salute:

• Thanks 3