Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE.COM USA - IQD

10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

LOL, OfficiallyTook, AND The Very Best Of Your, er, T'WEEKEND (???) To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

Whoopsies........................................................................................

I SHOULD have known BETTER AND checked the "genre" "lingo" FIRST!!!

Buck Buck to the Bang???!!!

Wood Street Playaz - Buck Buck To The Bang - YouTube

Good Catch OfficiallyTook!!!

NOW, NO MO "Dutch" "Coffae'" "Shops" FOR YOU!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I was thinking more Bone Thugs lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Before LAST weekend, I NEVER saw the Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR vs. USD FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINE on A value to the FIFTH decimal point...................................like RIGHT NOW, TOO!!!

I really appreciate your insight on this Synopsis! That is not something I’ve paid any attention to or thought about at all. But it really is quite intriguing!! 

Here’s hoping!!!!  

:crossedfingers:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I (NOTE: I HERE) suspect platforms are being tidied up for the BIG TIME EVENT!!!

Before LAST weekend, I NEVER saw the Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR vs. USD FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINE on A value to the FIFTH decimal point...................................like RIGHT NOW, TOO!!!

WHY, pray tell???!!!

I am totally amazed at how you can put all the puzzle pieces together.  Between the price of oil, the exchange rates, and all the other things you keep track of,  I'm so impressed with it all.   Really!

What you came up with makes so much sense, and I pray you are right, Synopsis.    :praying:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

55 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I really appreciate your insight on this Synopsis! That is not something I’ve paid any attention to or thought about at all. But it really is quite intriguing!! 

Here’s hoping!!!!  

:crossedfingers:

:twothumbs:, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Just my best attempts at being Informed, Engaged, AND Prepared at DinarVets!!! :undocumented:

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I am totally amazed at how you can put all the puzzle pieces together.  Between the price of oil, the exchange rates, and all the other things you keep track of,  I'm so impressed with it all.   Really!

What you came up with makes so much sense, and I pray you are right, Synopsis.    :praying:

:twothumbs:, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

Just sharing my "connect-the-dots" hoping to be a "nice" "picture" but MAY end up like etch-a-sketch scribbles!!!

:o       :o       :o

I dunno.

Adam indicated in his LAST post NOT to anticipate a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar exchange rate change in the NEXT COUPLE DAYS!!!

BUT.........................................................................................

WHAT about AFTER THAT???!!!

From Adam's post:

Sunday is the first day of work for the Iraqi week, so I'd suggest taking a couple days 

away from the "news" - get in VIP!" rel="">VIP for the peace of mind, do some reading in there if you 

want to be prepared, informed, and ready. Otherwise enjoy a couple of days away, because 

we're not going to have an RV in the next couple days.

Unless I'm wrong. I'm always open to that possibility! 

Well, OK, as Adam suggested, I'll get ALL Prepared, Informed, AND READAE'!!!

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented: 

Are YOU ALL ALL Prepared, Informed, AND READAE'???!!!

GET CRACKIN'!!!

er, NOT like the Bicraqi Iraqi, of course!!!

May be a dry run for NOW!!!

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:  Practice Makes PERFECT!!!

In The Mean Time......................................................................................

GET CRACKIN'...........................................................................................

AND (of course)........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Just my best attempts at being Informed, Engaged, AND Prepared at DinarVets!!! :undocumented:

Informed, engaged, prepared & the perfect gentleman too!  Always appreciate and look forward to your posts Synopsis!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Adam indicated in his LAST post NOT to anticipate a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar exchange rate change in the NEXT COUPLE DAYS!!!

BUT.........................................................................................

WHAT about AFTER THAT???!!!

YUP!  I'm looking forward to "after that".  😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Synopsis.....Always enjoy your analysis, thoughts and opinion ......everyday....have a great "Tweekend"😂  Looking forward to shaking your hand someday...soon...oops!  😯

And Yours As Well, BoosterBGlee!!! :twothumbs:   :undocumented:   :tiphat:

(Whoopsies on the "genre" "lingo" :o   :o   :o   :blush:   :blush:   :blush:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) !!!

Go Moola Nova!

Well, HERE we are starting a NEW week on a Sunday Night with xe and ino!!!

image.png.c79e759b57861fc67b3a78a48ea46c96.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1D

xe FLATLINED at 1,200.19101 until 12:10 UTC (7:10 am CDT) then FLATLINED at 1,198.15281 until 19:10 UTC (2:10 pm CDT) then FLATLINED at 1,199.68077 until 22:50 UTC (5:50 pm CDT) then BOBBLED a little until 00:20 UTC ( 7:20 pm CDT) AND has held around 1,205.8ish to 1,205.9ish until NOW!!!

Here is the LAST week's pic for comparison:

image.png.61d52a218164e7a223a7f34a9b0c491d.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1W

So, back UP to the 1,205ish mark like LAST Friday!!!

image.png.cf9eaf21a2674cb117f492eb5d091800.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=5Y

This LAST pic show on or about December 2, 2014 the xe Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vs. USD JUMPED over 1,200 THEN did some "digging" "trenches". Other than the rate dropping gradually over time from 2003, NEVER has the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar been OVER 1,200 vs. USD EXCEPT in December 2014 AND NOW!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

Iya dunno IF this was some sort of test OR somethin'.

So...................................................................................

Fueling SOME "cautious" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) "optimism" on MY (NOTE: MY) part HERE!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

So, OK, ino is STILL showing a nominal WTI Crude Oil Futures price of nominally $56/barrel:

image.png.2874ffd4b00aaf649aaaa11e75950e45.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.J19

image.png.c0724299a472f59148e4496c7eff2fa9.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.J19&t=f&a=&w=&v=d6

STILL right AT the 2019 Bicraqi Iraqi Budget Price of Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil of $56/barrel!!!

Wuzup with THAT???!!!

Things lining UP for WHAT???!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Hey EVERYBODY!!!

Lookie HERE:

image.png.2bacebf1fc2009c26fbf53596cb2456f.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=12h

WOWZERS!!!

xe is NOW showing the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate to the ELEVENTH (11th) decimal place!!!

I have NEVER seen THIS before!!!

HOW, pray tell, MANY decimals places does one NEED???!!!

The xe Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate has locked at 1,190.23809996340 SINCE 12:20 UTC (7:20 CDT) THIS Morning!!!

Previously, ONLY five (5) decimal places were used!!!

Has ANYONE seen the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate reported to the ELEVENTH (11th) decimal place on xe before???!!!

Hey, I JUST backed up a page AND THIS is what I got:

image.png.5c833599ce58373f1a7ae6503edfc4ca.png

https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=IQD

WOWZERS!!!

Talk about a MESSED UP Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate vs. USD!!!

Well, we ALL knew THAT!!!

Well, OK, xe SOMETIMES gives erroneous etch-a-sketch graphics!!!

So, a LITTLE dreamin' HERE:

Say, for entertainment purposes ONLY, the 1,190 is WHACKED from the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate to BECOME 0.23809996340 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar = 1 USD.

THEN...............................................................................

The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate IS 4.1999166473 USD = 1 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar!!!

ANYBODY else WANT to see THIS RATE on THEIR "exchange" "receipt"???!!!

:woot:   :woot:    :woot:

I DO!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies!!!..........................................................

AND (of course).............................................................................................

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

54 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I love it Synopsis but $4.19??????? Holy hell I would have a heart attack!!!! 😂

NO, NO, DON'T DO THAT!!!, Jaygo, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

It's a dream ONLY a dream!!! :o   :o   :o

But, hey, a VERY Good Dream!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I had a dream once, not about dinars, but fishing. Kinda the same as I caught a big one, well medium.... ok, it was a fish.  :) 

pp

Nice, the big one that didn't get away and ended up on your plate with lemon. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I caught a big one, well medium.... ok, it was a fish.  :)

Sounds Pretty Fishy To Me - Especially Coming From A PokerPlayer ! :o 

I Think Ur Bluffin’ ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Haha 7

WheresmyRV?

• WheresmyRV?

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg.gif

CNN Has The Exclusive Spanky Video Of The Still Picture Posted By WheresMyRV ! :cigar:

Excited Oh Boy GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Although  Some Of The DV Old Timers Might Happen To Notice That He Suspiciously Has The Same Baghdad Bob Avatar As Possum ! :o 

:lmao:  :lmao:

Not That Ol’ Possum Was Ever Sober Enough Or Even Educated Enough To Finish A Sentence - Much Less Post A Picture ...

:D 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7