Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE.COM USA - IQD

Just now, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: TigerGorZow, AND All The Best!!! :tiphat:

My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter is TOPPED OUT AGAIN so I'll have to stop by LATER to give You some. For NOW, Please accept++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Got you covered Synopsis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am looking for that Super Moola Nova. I want it to be heard around the world. 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:, Chuck Finley, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Thank You for covering for ME!!!

As with TigerGorZow, for NOW, Please accept++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here is a silly question

Doesn't the dollar fluctuate with the world market, if so wouldn't the value of the dinar reflect that fluctuation?  Has anybody checked to see if other currency fluctuated. ?  I dont mean to piss on anybody's Wheaties but we all get excited when this happens. 

• Thanks 3

WOWZERS EVERYBODY!!!

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.f4ea50430b178bebcf49fb4fdb892444.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=12h

AND..............................................................................

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.cdfc62733e1a4e171e131197e461c790.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1M

T'WEEKEND (contraction of THE WEEKEND) Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate has NEVER settled out AT around 1,200 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vs. 1 USD EVER in, at least, RECENT HISTORY!!!

Hey, SOME tweeks THIS T'WEEKEND???!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time................................................................................................................

Better LOAD UP On DEPENDS ('cause YOU just might wanna aughta NEED THEM!!!)...

AND (of course)...................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS EVERYBODY!!!

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.f4ea50430b178bebcf49fb4fdb892444.png

AND..............................................................................

LOOKIE HERE:

image.png.cdfc62733e1a4e171e131197e461c790.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1M

T'WEEKEND (hyphenated THE WEEKEND) has NEVER settled out AT around 1,200 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vs. 1 USD EVER in, at least, RECENT HISTORY!!!

Hey, SOME tweeks THIS T'WEEKEND???!!!

In The Mean Time................................................................................................................

AND (of course)...................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

What are you saying, Synopsis?   $1.20 ?????

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Floridian said:

What are you saying, Synopsis?   $1.20 ?????

Iya dunno - kwinkie dinkie maybe BABY, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

For SOME reason, the T'WEEKEND Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate is FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINED NOW at 1,200.19101 vs. 1 USD.

Usually, there are SOME minor variations in the rate BUT NOTHING like the variations DURING the WEEK!!!

Well, OK, THIS is a program rate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar SO could be reading TOO MUCH into a secondary, tertiary, quaternary, etc. exchange PROGRAM rate.

However, THIS could be some sort of TEST to bring ALL INTERNATIONAL platforms to THE SAME place so no "pico" "second" "speculative" "electronic" "exchanges" "occur"???!!!

So................................................................................

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Iya dunno - kwinkie dinkie maybe BABY, Floridian, AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

For SOME reason, the T'WEEKEND Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate is FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINED NOW at 1,200.19101 vs. 1 USD.

Usually, there are SOME minor variations in the rate BUT NOTHING like the variations DURING the WEEK!!!

Well, OK, THIS is a program rate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar SO could be reading TOO MUCH into a secondary, tertiary, quaternary, etc. exchange PROGRAM rate.

However, THIS could be some sort of TEST to bring ALL INTERNATIONAL platforms to THE SAME place so no "pico" "second" "speculative" "electronic" "exchanges" "occur"???!!!

Test?  Test?  Like the now defunct test site that said $1.20 for such a long time, until it SUDDENLY disappeared?

Oh boy!  Oh boy!

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Another burger of sorts. I am gonna get excited when I see the GOI not back down from their universal equally apllied tariffs on imported goods. When they do not make an exception on the tariff for a certain product,  or at a certain rural border crossing, then I will get excited. Cuz that translates into the people dealing or not dealing with inflation and having a currency with no purchasing power. Riots in the street, particularly in Bagdad, will get the powers that be to change the rate. I heard a rumor that inflation has predictably started. The price of red meat has skyrocketed by Iraqi standards. With no end in site.

• Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Another burger of sorts. I am gonna get excited when I see the GOI not back down from their universal equally apllied tariffs on imported goods. When they do not make an exception on the tariff for a certain product,  or at a certain rural border crossing, then I will get excited. Cuz that translates into the people dealing or not dealing with inflation and having a currency with no purchasing power. Riots in the street, particularly in Bagdad, will get the powers that be to change the rate. I heard a rumor that inflation has predictably started. The price of red meat has skyrocketed by Iraqi standards. With no end in site.

Thxs for your thoughts. I guess we will see soon enough

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Lookie HERE:

image.png.622c5c95128bcd78b448f680a72f6198.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1D

At EXACTLY 00:00 UTC (6 pm CST) LAST night, the xe Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate vs. USD fell FROM 1,205.78952 TO 1,200.19101 AND has FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINED so far THIS T'WEEKEND!!!

image.png.834213d6218e9cffbcb1dab00aacf547.png

The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate FLATLINED at 1,205.78952 ONE hour before 00:00 UTC (5 pm CST) as well.

TYPICALLY, xe does NOT FLATLINE EXACTLY on ANY value. However, LAST T'WEEKEND, the xe Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate vs. USD FLATLINED at 1,190.99938:

image.png.52b432e15b649baa5666cdd1f6477154.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1W

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.........................................................................

AND (of course)..........................................................................................................

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:, BoosterBGlee, AND The Very Best Of Your T'WEEKEND To You!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

Synopsis, not sure what the importance of this is. Where does xe.com get this data from.? The Iraq dinar is pegged to the dollar!  Is this a street rate???Aren't we only concerned about what the CBI rate is? Or maybe..... this is the street rate that is going to influence the market rate. 😐🙄🙃😮😆

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Synopsis, not sure what the importance of this is. Where does xe.com get this data from.? The Iraq dinar is pegged to the dollar!  Is this a street rate???Aren't we only concerned about what the CBI rate is? Or maybe..... this is the street rate that is going to influence the market rate. 😐🙄🙃😮😆

18 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:, Jg1, AND The Very Best Of Your T'WEEKEND To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is, at SOME point, ALL the exchanges with CURRENT information WILL line up AT the ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Otherwise, lots of problems WITH differing Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "exchange" "rates".

I am puzzled WHY xe does NOT show a constant CBI or whatever Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate vs. USD IF the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar IS pegged to the USD???!!!

The ONLY answer I can think of is there IS testing going on to ensure ALL platforms read the same (whatever the source) AND are synchronized AND stay THAT way.

The APPARENT "street" "rate" of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar has inched up to 1,198.789 as of late. The "2%" "compliance: compared to the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI rate vs. USD of 1,190 is 1,213.8. Right NOW it is about 0.74% above the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI rate of 1,190.

Updated: 3/7/2019 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 3-7-2019)
1198.789 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)

The LIKELY pressing issue is the Customs AND Tariffs Costs AS WELL AS projected income tax hitting the Bicraqi Iraqi citizen THAT may INCREASE the amount of IQD needed per USD to RAPIDLY CHALLENGE the "2%" "compliance" "window".

So.................................................................

I (NOTE: I HERE) suspect platforms are being tidied up for the BIG TIME EVENT!!!

Before LAST weekend, I NEVER saw the Bicraqi Iraqi DINAR vs. USD FLAT, FLAT, FLATLINE on A value to the FIFTH decimal point...................................like RIGHT NOW, TOO!!!

WHY, pray tell???!!!

:confused2:   :confused2:   :confused2:

A PRECURSOR for:

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:???!!!

WE shall SEE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Buck Buck to the Bang!!!

LOL, OfficiallyTook, AND The Very Best Of Your, er, T'WEEKEND (???) To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

Whoopsies........................................................................................

I SHOULD have known BETTER AND checked the "genre" "lingo" FIRST!!!

Buck Buck to the Bang???!!!

Wood Street Playaz - Buck Buck To The Bang - YouTube

Good Catch OfficiallyTook!!!

NOW, NO MO "Dutch" "Coffae'" "Shops" FOR YOU!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

• Haha 2