Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 March 2019

Adam Montana

Still patiently waiting in "sit back and relaxed" mode.  Getting tired of this relaxing stuff!  Iraq needs to shake things up and get me back to "the edge of my seat and cashing  in mode"!  THEN  I can relax permanently with many drinks and good scenery! Haha.

• Haha 3

Oh well same old news....Thanks Adam for the update...Will continue to wait.   Been waiting over 8 years plus....Still in it to win it!!!!! I do believe this thing will RV.....I hoping and claiming it will be in 2019!!!!!! GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thank you adam and I think also a couple of days off is just what we need as St patricks day is coming next weekend. So I will consume 

a few beers for everyone this weekend in preparation for next weekend as I am Irish  and I do love tradition.

go dinar!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Sunday is the first day of work for the Iraqi week, so I'd suggest taking a couple days 

away from the "news

no way news are exciting right now :D 

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The Kurdistan Region's salary-saving system will be abolished because of improved Erbil-Baghdad relations, Kurdistan Region Government (KRG) Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani announced on Friday

This is to "radically resolve pending issues regarding oil and finance between Kurdistan government and the federal government within the framework of Iraqi Constitution and in the direction of the provision of the budget and financial entitlements of Kurdistan Region,"

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Oil has been pretty flat, just like the news on HCL.

Hey Iraq - Hurry Up And Pass The HCL To Raise The Value Of Ur Currency So That We Can Finally Exit This Ride ! :o 

exit 88 climax, this is where you get off

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

no way news are exciting right now :D 

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — The Kurdistan Region's salary-saving system will be abolished because of improved Erbil-Baghdad relations, Kurdistan Region Government (KRG) Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani announced on Friday

This is to "radically resolve pending issues regarding oil and finance between Kurdistan government and the federal government within the framework of Iraqi Constitution and in the direction of the provision of the budget and financial entitlements of Kurdistan Region,"

Love this. It should be posted in the News thread!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kurdistan issued a resolution to resolve all oil and financial disputes with Baghdad

Economy News - Baghdad

The Kurdistan Regional Council on Friday issued a resolution to resolve disputes related to the oil and financial sector between Arbil and Baghdad.

"The Council of Ministers has taken two decisions during today's meeting," said Secretary of the Council of Ministers of the Region Amang Rahim in a joint press conference with the spokesman of the government of Kurdistan Sven Dzai.

He added that "the first decision is to repeal the decision in 2016 to save the salaries of employees in addition to that the Kurdistan Regional Government will make serious efforts to pay the dues that it gave to the employees to save in dialogue with the federal government."

He added that "the decision to cancel savings comes into force from the date of issuance and published in the official newspaper of reality in the Kurdistan Region."

He explained that "the second decision is to proceed with the recommendations of the Supreme Council of Oil and Gas in the beginning of dialogue and serious negotiations with the federal government to find a radical solution to the oil and financial differences and the framework of the Iraqi constitution."

Views Date Added Date 08/03/2019http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15699

508A38C5-4F41-4BBD-9861-26C75702CB97.jpeg

Edited just now by 6ly410

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5