Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:30 PM EST - 3/07/2019

3-7-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Parliamentary commission and investment confirmed on tv interview today that to revalue and delete the zeros is ready for implementation by the cbi after a five year delay due to security and corruption issues! Show me the money!!!

3-7-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   they seem to be going in the right direction, I can't wait to see what happens when Parliament meets.

3-7-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...I am beyond hopeful for this month and still hopeful we will see something overnight tonight or in the next couple days.      I guess he's trying to cover all the bases. Yet, over the past week he's been giving rIdiculous rates and indicating it's done and on screens, but hasn't been released yet - all BS and rumors of his making, or taken from other sources. There are 3 of them saying almost the same thing...LOL..!  [Q? Do we really think the RV is gonna REALLY happen very very soon? Yes I think its very very close…I wish I could share everything I know which is really nothing at all when it comes to the IQD. If he really knew anything, he'd be buying all the IQD he can get his hands on - even if he has to take out a quick loan on his home. Really in never-never land. …this thing is so fluid.

:tiphat:RON

• Upvote 2