Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Guru Opinion @ 9:15 AM EST - 3/07/2019

3-7-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   If you believe monetary policy is based on sound logic and principals then you know the dinar can never arbitrarily revalue.   It is my belief the CBI plans to gradually raise the value of the dinar as a tool to counter inflationary pressure created when significant investment comes to Iraq Iraq will never redemoninate or LOP the currency.  Monetary policy in Iraq the past 14 years has been a success not a failure.  The next phase will also be a success which is to float the currency. But first Iraq must complete the GOI and pass needed investment laws.  Completion of the GOI and the laws will encourage participation in Iraq's economy thus giving the CBI a reason to begin to float the dinar.

And we have in extreme contrast from last night one who I do not believe knows anything in the detail he states ( rumor 😞

3-6-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    ...I am very confident that we are close…I am still expecting 800 #s this week.  Based on what I am hearing we are very close...IMO it is imminent and it is moving… I am hearing some resetinformation was leaked to a very prominent Italian news source…this is a mainstream publication and on the mainstream news so imo there is no way to put the cat back into the bag now...that its leaking at this level is huge news… Look for a lot to move quickly ...I have heard that the reset will be on the down-low (kept quiet) for about 10 days to 2 weeks…then the news will come out… I do have a contact over there that has seen the LD’s… has held them  ...and there has been articles in Iraqi news about the LD’s and how they will be using them...so much news over there on that.  [do you think we are waiting for the Iraqi government to be fully seated?]   No...As soon as this happens the Iraqi government will be very stable.   ...I am like you all and am so ready to get off this roller coaster ride… 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1