Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi ports sign a contract for the implementation of the port and the ports of Umm Qasr

yota691

07-03-2019 12:02 PM
image.php?token=062cedb3052015b8b522bce7764acb10&c=2990676&size=

Baghdad

The General Company for Iraqi Ports announced the signing of a contract with the company implementing the projects of the Ministry of Transport to implement the project of the entrance and the roads of Umm Qasr ports.

"This step came under the direction of the Minister of Transport, Abdullah Luaibi," said the director general of the company, Safaa Abdul Hussein, in Ban. The project was considered one of the most important projects by which the area between the entrance to Umm Qasr And the southern port of Umm Qasr. "

He pointed out that "this step came as the region is witnessing a great crowding and the movement of trucks loaded and empty and take care of it is effective to facilitate the smooth flow of goods from the port and the mechanism."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

No disrespect, but I hope and pray you called this one wrong;)

Your pessimistic outlook is understandable. After 16 years, I’ve seen too many “ hopeful 1st Quarters of the Year “ turn into yet another hopeless year of waiting. The GOI doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to accomplish the goals needed for the RI/RV.

Unless they have “ a Magic Rabbit 🐇 “ to pull out of the hat and quickly....well we all know what NOT to expect. I’m not a believer in RV any time of the year. 1st quarter of the year for that sort of thing is what I understand to be the optimum time. 

Then again, this is Iraq and nothing there is ever done the way it’s expected. I would love to be proven wrong. 

• Upvote 1