Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got an email from the "FBI"...

Freedomwish

34 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

On a lighter note: This just in from FNN, the Fake New Network: A Butcher in Hamburg, Va accidently backed into his meat grinder and got a little behind in his work. 🤤🙄😏

Be careful folks....lots of work accidents happening out there. This just in.....a worker at an eye glass manufacturing facility tripped and fell into a lense grinder....made quite a spectacle of himself. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, DinarDavo said:

Be careful folks....lots of work accidents happening out there. This just in.....a worker at an eye glass manufacturing facility tripped and fell into a lense grinder....made quite a spectacle of himself. 

LOL, DD.....

Sorry...Out of pluses......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Best advice yet on this thread, Floridian. Many folks had reserves at Sterling and GID and they have a chance of getting their money back. 

Floridian, let me ask you this: if you bought IQD from Sterling and you found it to be counterfeit or defrauded by Sterling, who would you call to help you? :mellow:

Thank you so much for backing me up,  Carrello.

If I was defrauded by Sterling, I wouldn't be able to afford to hire a lawyer to get my money back.  However, if the FBI arrested the perpetrators  who defrauded me, tried them and found them guilty, and then sent out letters to all the "victims" asking how they were defrauded and how much money they lost - I would fill out the papers in the hopes of getting my money back.

Don't forget, all you people that are afraid to respond to the FBI, they are not after YOU.  They already caught and tried the bad guys.  They are trying to make it right for the people who lost money.  So unless you are trying to defraud the government in some way, I think you are safe in filling out the forms.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

It also just occured to me that it may be a ploy to snag you on a "Lying to the FBI and or the IRS CHARGE." Imagine if you answer them and say you bought $1 million dinar. While they have proof now, or obtain proof that you bought 2 million. Cough up all your dinar gains in taxes and fees now, or spend it on lawyers while sitting in a cell next to Cohen. 

2 hours ago, new york kevin said:

That letter is a ploy sent out by the 2 million dollar campaign fund siphoning campaign manager on AOC's team. They are starting a campaign to gather our info for the dinar we may or may not hold . In hopes of hitting us with a collective 70% in taxes and FEES, as soon as we cash in. Or rather cash in without setting up a proper and  currently legal Estate Plan via a Wealth Management, Tax and Estate Planning Law Firm, and CPA team to legally minimize our tax liabilities. Don't just rush out and cash in asap. Set up an Estate first using one of Adams that he is setting up for $2500 - $3000 ñor one yku find on your own . So you pay more than you wld with Adam peeps. You could afford it. The point is legally set it up to save on taxes in the long run.

WOW!  Talk about conspiracy theories!  😂

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Good one, DT...

What's up in Scottsdale, AZ these days?

All’s Good With Base-Bali Spring Training In Full Swing And Lots Of Snowbirds In Town Soaking Up The Sun And Margaritas ! :cheesehead:

PS - I’ve Still Got Italy On My Bucket List Of Places To Visit - And Not Only Just Because It’s The Home Of Our Favorite Italian DJ ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Floridian, someone has to start them. Fighting fire with fire. What is saddest is that in todays climate it has a plausibly respectable air of truth about it. Particularly the lying to the FBI/IRS parts.

You are scaring people who have been defrauded, out of possibly getting their money back.

Why would anyone who is a VICTIM of fraud want to lie to the FBI?

If, as in your example, someone has 2 million dinar but wants to get away with only paying taxes on 1 million, and doesn't set up a "tax avoidance" system - well then, THAT person would be a fool to even think of lying to the FBI.  

However, if people do the right thing, why shouldn't they try to get back the money that was illegally taken from them?

• Thanks 1

Counterfeit dinar is not the issue . It would be much cheaper ,easier and legal to buy the real notes rather than trying to duplicate them . Please ,peeps , don't waste a moments energy thinking you did something illegal . Whatever Sterling did was tied up with pumping up their own business . I'm not sure how the "reserves " worked . Did customer's allow Sterling to "hold on" to the dinar yhey had purchased?                                                      Can you imagine what would transpire if we all did something illegal and needed to be punished for this? First , you would have an amazing backlog in the court system . Judges, lawyers , law enforcment and others would be vetted to make sure they are not dinar holders . Bush would be charged for issuing an illegal presidental order . The jails would be overcrowded with well meaning , baffled  frightened   individuals mixed in now with hardened criminals . What about the loss to companies who rely on these now incarserated people who can no longer be tax payers .? Trump with his $30 million dinar will be impeached along with many other gov officials . Hill and O would be going to the big house too . Ha!                                                    

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thank you so much for backing me up,  Carrello.

If I was defrauded by Sterling, I wouldn't be able to afford to hire a lawyer to get my money back.  However, if the FBI arrested the perpetrators  who defrauded me, tried them and found them guilty, and then sent out letters to all the "victims" asking how they were defrauded and how much money they lost - I would fill out the papers in the hopes of getting my money back.

Don't forget, all you people that are afraid to respond to the FBI, they are not after YOU.  They already caught and tried the bad guys.  They are trying to make it right for the people who lost money.  So unless you are trying to defraud the government in some way, I think you are safe in filling out the forms.

They are not going to get the opportunity to get me in their crosshairs! Rule number 1 . Don’t talk to them about anything. Rule number 2 keep mouth shut! Trust me you want have any problems! In my mind this don’t make sense of why they need to know about any victims the case had been adjudicated! Case closed! Not legal advice, JMHO! Plus I never had any dealings with the crooks at sterling, it’s true it’s legal to own dinar! I still stand by my edict take your losses and go down road! Just because you don’t talk doesn’t mean your guilty of any criminal activity, you still have the right to remain silent, I think! But with the progressive  communist DemoRats in fbi you have to wonder! Case closed! 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Artitech said:

They are not going to get the opportunity to get me in their crosshairs! Rule number 1 . Don’t talk to them about anything. Rule number 2 keep mouth shut! Trust me you want have any problems! In my mind this don’t make sense of why they need to know about any victims the case had been adjudicated! Case closed! Not legal advice, JMHO! Plus I never had any dealings with the crooks at sterling, it’s true it’s legal to own dinar! I still stand by my edict take your losses and go down road! Just because you don’t talk doesn’t mean your guilty of any criminal activity, you still have the right to remain silent, I think! But with the progressive  communist DemoRats in fbi you have to wonder! Case closed! 

I just don't understand why people are saying not to talk to the FBI if you have nothing to hide and your Dinar is legal to own.

It doesn't make any sense.  Sterling Currency has millions in people's money that they got illegally.  Why shouldn't those people get their money back, if possible?

Okay, we'll see how it turns out.

• Upvote 1

I did some business with these guys. Did the reserve a few times. (dummy) Bought most of my Dinar from Dinar Trade. Not sure I feel good about my name on an FBI list. I never got the email and I have had the same email for years so, curious why they have not sent me anything. 

Not sure I am going to fill out any forms. 

• Upvote 1

I've never received an  e-mail from a government agency for "official" business correspondence... However, I have received official government correspondence on official letterhead through the US Postal Service.

Most of the government notices I've read indicate that they will not initiate communication by e-mail or phone. You're first contacted by mail on official letterhead to contact them.

This e-mail just seems strange to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi all, (I've sobered up a bit lol) Hey, many thanks for your posts and thoughts on this.  I didn't felt like I was scammed, I knew what I was getting into and understood the risks.  My general thought had always been, I feel that the FBI or any other government sources (linked to the I.R.S.) always have something else going on behind the scenes and I just didn't want to get caught out there when this baby pops.  However if those who felt that they didn't get their money's worth especially going with any of their "lay-a-way" type plans before the shut down, perhaps should give it a try reaching out to see if you can get your money back however you believe you can.

Oh thanks for the jokes and laughs, I definitely needed those too! :cheesehead:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MEP01 said:

I've never received an  e-mail from a government agency for "official" business correspondence... However, I have received official government correspondence on official letterhead through the US Postal Service.

Most of the government notices I've read indicate that they will not initiate communication by e-mail or phone. You're first contacted by mail on official letterhead to contact them.

This e-mail just seems strange to me.

Yes this 👆 

irs corresponded via snail mail for an audit in the past. I would be careful responding to an email. 

8 hours ago, Floridian said:

You are scaring people who have been defrauded, out of possibly getting their money back.

Why would anyone who is a VICTIM of fraud want to lie to the FBI?

If, as in your example, someone has 2 million dinar but wants to get away with only paying taxes on 1 million, and doesn't set up a "tax avoidance" system - well then, THAT person would be a fool to even think of lying to the FBI.  

However, if people do the right thing, why shouldn't they try to get back the money that was illegally taken from them?

No I am not Floridian. The Sterling Wire Fraud Case is over and done with. The dudes are in jail. They have fines and court costs to pay. Anyone who wants to attempt to recover money from them is an unsecured debtor at best. They will file BK 7 on all named and un-named debtors and be held unresponsible for any current and future unsecured debt should their BK 7 case be approved. If the Feds were interested in discovering any victims of these guys crimes it all would have been done prior to trial and conviction. So there must be a reason why the FBI is sending out such letters now. If you bought IQD on their margin the money and dinar are lost forever at this point because you didn't pay the full market price for them in the window of opportunity they gave (if memory serves me correctly). Some.are destined to suffer the same fate as those who sent folks their physical dinar inorder to cash in on the $4.89 per rate when the IQD RV'd inside Iraq only. If I were one such fellow, which I am not, I would find the blessing in the rough lesson learned. Slap 2G's on a credit card and buy me some from ... Safedinar . No sense in beating yourself up over the thing anymore.         The only scary part is the sound of truth in my tongue and cheek responses above. 

• Upvote 2

Mail fraud & wire Fraud are catch all crimes! This criminal activity, I would bet 95 % of everyone in the United States are guilty of these two statues! Most people think anyone guilty of these two catch all crimes is someone setting around scamming some old woman or man out of a check or money! If you answered a question wrong or don’t remember the facts of something about an event and you send that form are letter through the US mail your guilty of mail fraud. Tell a lie on the phone you just committed wire fraud! It could be inocent mistake, but if they want you and you mail or get on that phone, they will make a felon out you in a hurry! Not legal advice, JMHO Like I say there are a lot of un convicted felons running around, it’s just if they want you are a new US Attorney needs a skin on the wall! JMHO!