Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got an email from the "FBI"...

Freedomwish

Folks, this just arrived in my mailbox where I've copied and pasted below...(MODS - feel free to make any edits as necessary, please let me know if you have any bottles of whiskey nearby:confused2:)

Sterling Currency Group; United States v. Tyson Rhame, et. al., 1:16-CR-67-SCJ-CMS

Inbox
x

IraqiDinarScam

<IraqiDinarScam@fbi.gov>

5:31 PM (11 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to
cleardot.gif
To whom it may concern:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Internal Revenue Service are investigating individuals associated with Sterling Currency Group involving the sale of Iraqi Dinar. 

On October 9, 2018, the defendants TYSON RHAME, JAMES SHAW, and FRANK BELL were convicted of conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. The defendants RHAME and BELL were also convicted of making false statements to federal agents. The defendants were acquitted of money laundering charges.

If you or a relative purchased Iraqi Dinar from Sterling Currency Group, the FBI encourages you to complete the victim questionnaire.  Please access the information page at www.fbi.gov/IraqiDinarScam or the questionnaire directly at https://forms.fbi.gov/IraqiDinarScam.

Please be advised this mailbox will not receive email correspondence.  You are encouraged to complete the questionnaire and you will be contacted if further information is needed.

Respectfully,
FBI Atlanta

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any one of you have any input or idea besides what we already know about this?  

LIKE, THE RV JUST REALLY MIGHT BE  AROUND THE CORNER AND THE GOV'T ARE LOOKING BAG ANY OF US DINAR HOLDERS AS MUCH AS THEY CAN TO GET THEIR CUT FOR THE TAX MAN???!!

WHISKEY ON STAND BY!!! :shrug:

Drinking_1.gif

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Presidental Order # 100135 {something like that} ,executed in 2003 by bush ,made it legal for US citizens to puchase iraqi dinar .,so no worries there. Now why the hell would he do that? Shortly thereafter ,many of us tax payers were given $200 from the gov .,though I can't remember the specifics . Legend has it that these syncronastic events  were meant for US citizens to invest in dinar. Ha! That didn't happen . Nice thought , but nobody knew or cared ,non news

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I looked at the FBI questionairre  provided by the above link , Questions asked: ,why did you invest in dinar, how much,,why did you choose Sterling, .Invetors knew when they bought that the dinar was worthless . One question that stuck out was ,"were you familiar with Sterling opening up airport exchange businesses . It makes me think that they frauded investors to this particular business ,drawing from their best customers of coarse .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Pretty sure the government already has records of purchases through Sterling.  Have you looked at the questionaire?  Maybe wanting to find customers who felt they were defrauded.  I agree with Pitcher - disregard it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I personally think they are going to find and arrest every dinar owner. We will all meet but it won't be at some party destination.  It will be at the prison especially designed for us dirty Dinar holders.  Cant wait to meet everyone.  

(Please understand that this was a joke. )

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

I personally think they are going to find and arrest every dinar owner. We will all meet but it won't be at some party destination.  It will be at the prison especially designed for us dirty Dinar holders.  Cant wait to meet everyone.  

Hmmm

who wins to bunk with Davis 

flip a coin

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

You had me there for a minute LOL, I'm thinking this is a level headed poster ? Whats up with that LOL, the I read the disclaimer.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer

Humm, I figured it out....The FBI and mueller is Phishing to find any such collusion.....They are looking for that one person that they can link to POTUS Trump to show they bought Dinar, VND abs toliet paper that could have ties to Russia.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@Freedomwish, hopefully everyone has finished joking.

I received the same info from the FBI.  Apparently, we both bought our Dinar from Sterling Currency.  They must be sending to all the Sterling customers.  I inquired and was told if I bought Dinar or "Reserves" from Sterling Currency and feel that I was scammed, I should fill out the forms.  The owners of Sterling have been found guilty, as it says in the letter.  I read on other sites that they hired Terry K to promote the sale of Dinar and he used to be on conference calls and dinar sites.  I heard him a few times.

If you feel you were scammed in any way, you may want to fill the forms out.  There may be a possibility of getting some money back.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I received the same info from the FBI.  Apparently, we both bought our Dinar from Sterling Currency.  They must be sending to all the Sterling customers.  I inquired and was told if I bought Dinar or "Reserves" from Sterling Currency and feel that I was scammed, I should fill out the forms.  The owners of Sterling have been found guilty, as it says in the letter.  I read on other sites that they hired Terry K to promote the sale of Dinar and he used to be on conference calls and dinar sites.  I heard him a few times.

If you feel you were scammed in any way, you may want to fill the forms out.  There may be a possibility of getting some money back.

Always enjoy your posts Floridian. You seem to me to be quite knowledgeable. Thxs for posting.

pp

• Upvote 1

My wife had an order in the process of being shipped out when they were raided...( $1200.00 worth )

She will definitely fill out that paper work in hopes of getting the currency purchased or her money back.

Thanks for sharing this link!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I find it interesting that our own government would create a website and email address labeled, "Iraq Dinar Scam".

Although I know there are deceitful people out there wanting to promote their own agenda by breaking the law, what else is the government doing..  fishing? downplaying the currency?

I wonder if there's an additional agenda? 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Floridian said:

Best advice yet on this thread, Floridian. Many folks had reserves at Sterling and GID and they have a chance of getting their money back. 

As someone said above, it is completely legal to purchase IQD. We had done something wrong would we be on a internet site discussing it for years? The only people in trouble and/or prison are individuals that have defrauded customers or the government, and I happen to be glad about it. 

As I recall, the only currency that has been illegal to purchase has been Iran's due to sanctions. It is sold on eBay. Have you heard of the FBI rounding any of the purchasers or sellers up in midnight FBI raids? 

I hope anyone that had a reserve with Sterling, Dinar Banker or GID and lost it, will complete the form and let the FBI help them get their money back. Read the documents and make your own decision. These are "victim" accounts being submitted to the FBI and some of you may have been a victim.

Floridian, let me ask you this: if you bought IQD from Sterling and you found it to be counterfeit or defrauded by Sterling, who would you call to help you? :mellow:

• Upvote 5

That letter is a ploy sent out by the 2 million dollar campaign fund siphoning campaign manager on AOC's team. They are starting a campaign to gather our info for the dinar we may or may not hold . In hopes of hitting us with a collective 70% in taxes and FEES, as soon as we cash in. Or rather cash in without setting up a proper and  currently legal Estate Plan via a Wealth Management, Tax and Estate Planning Law Firm, and CPA team to legally minimize our tax liabilities. Don't just rush out and cash in asap. Set up an Estate first using one of Adams that he is setting up for $2500 - $3000 ñor one yku find on your own . So you pay more than you wld with Adam peeps. You could afford it. The point is legally set it up to save on taxes in the long run.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That letter is a ploy sent out by the 2 million dollar campaign fund siphoning campaign manager on AOC's team. They are starting a campaign to gather our info for the dinar we may or may not hold . In hopes of hitting us with a collective 70% in taxes and FEES, as soon as we cash in. Or rather cash in without setting up a proper and  currently legal Estate Plan via a Wealth Management, Tax and Estate Planning Law Firm, and CPA team to legally minimize our tax liabilities. Don't just rush out and cash in asap. Set up an Estate first using one of Adams that he is setting up for $2500 - $3000 ñor one yku find on your own . So you pay more than you wld with Adam peeps. You could afford it. The point is legally set it up to save on taxes in the long run.

It also just occured to me that it may be a ploy to snag you on a "Lying to the FBI and or the IRS CHARGE." Imagine if you answer them and say you bought $1 million dinar. While they have proof now, or obtain proof that you bought 2 million. Cough up all your dinar gains in taxes and fees now, or spend it on lawyers while sitting in a cell next to Cohen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1