Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Girl Scouts Partner with Abortion Industry, ‘Anal Sex Tutorial’ Promoter Teen Vogue

bigwave

Girl Scouts Partner with Abortion Industry, ‘Anal Sex Tutorial’ Promoter Teen Vogue

Two former participants in Girl Scouts say the organization enjoys a “cozy relationship” with the abortion industry, including Planned Parenthood, and now Teen Vogue, a magazine that promotes “reproductive justice” and has offered a tutorial on anal sex.

Ann Saladin, creator of MyGirlScoutCouncil.com, and co-editor Christy Volanski, have spent nearly a decade documenting Girl Scouts USA’s relationships with the abortion industry, Planned Parenthood, and political leaders who support abortion and a left-wing agenda in general.

“At the very least, it’s a cozy relationship,” Volanski told Breitbart News as she described the ties between the Girl Scouts, the abortion industry and, specifically, Planned Parenthood.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/04/girl-scouts-partner-with-abortion-industry-anal-sex-tutorial-promoter-teen-vogue/

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Okay, please don't take this wrong but I've seen the pics you posted if your ex couldn't get it up the problem most certainly wasn't you.:peace:

It wasn't me it was a guy thing his Bf from high school.

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This entire world has become totally obsessed with sex. Wake up people there are far far more things much more important than sex.

I certainly cannot deny your statement, LGD.....

Fact is the world and its inhabitants has / have always been obsessed with sex....

Sex is one of the things People will always be obsessed with...Nature has made us that way...

Some with more, some w medium, some w less drive....But it's one of the obsessions of mankind...Along with football, basket, baseball, soccer,  bread & salami  and Nutella ( which I do not like...Never did  not even when I was a child...I do not like sweet stuff in general)

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Starrider said:

It wasn't me it was a guy thing his Bf from high school.

Starr

Again please don't take this wrong but that is exactly what I figured. Your pictures show a woman so beautiful any man having a problem with that has to be g a y.

14 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I certainly cannot deny your statement, LGD.....

Fact is the world and its inhabitants has / have always been obsessed with sex....

Sex is one of the things People will always be obsessed with...Nature has made us that way...

Some with more, some w medium, some w less drive....But it's one of the obsessions of mankind...Along with football, basket, baseball, soccer,  bread & salami  and Nutella ( which I do not like...Never did  not even when I was a child...I do not like sweet stuff in general)

And you would be right my friend. However, when someone become so enamored with one member of the opposite sex, for me my wife, that they are the only person you ever desire to be with then sex has an entirely new meaning.

Indeed at such a point one can rise above the animalistic desire of sex, above the passionate forces that sometimes control us to a level of ecstasy which has little to do with physical pleasure. A place where two really do become one. A spirituality few seldom know. That is what love is.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Again please don't take this wrong but that is exactly what I figured. Your pictures show a woman so beautiful any man having a problem with that has to be g a y.

And you would be right my friend. However, when someone become so enamored with one member of the opposite sex, for me my wife, that they are the only person you ever desire to be with then sex has an entirely new meaning.

Indeed at such a point one can rise above the animalistic desire of sex, above the passionate forces that sometimes control us to a level of ecstasy which has little to do with physical pleasure. A place where two really do become one. A spirituality few seldom know. That is what love is.

Dear LGD.....I have to agree with you again on that since I'm the  VERY sentimental type myself, even way too much probably. ( and I did suffer because of that, obviously)....Dead serious on this issue as it's too important.....The woman I love is the ONLY one I happen to see and deem beautiful...And when you love  someone then you do love totally and give 200% of your heart, soul & body...I fell in love ( at different times in my life, mind you) only 3 times in  my almost 62 years old life...in 2 of these times I then got married (then divorced)...I do not have children

Instead If we talk small time adventures  ( when I was NOT in love with any of the 3 above, mind you)  I happened to have had a few of those ( I was a lot younger...in my 20's and 30's mostly) ...And honestly enough ( and I'd say that clearly each and every time to the ladies involved ) it was not Love....just satisfying a certain type of hunger...I do humbly recognize that ...I never lied about it and my counterparts were always aware of that...So probably it was just the same for them......Nobody was forcing anybody....The way it should be

But I cannot ignore the fact  that when we talk real love those sentimental people are on their way to extinction and soon to be put under protection by the WWF

The way relationships developed in recent years are pretty different from my  / our times ...I can see that when my buddies and female friends tell about the love affairs of their sons and daughters.....It's just another planet from the way we did conceive relationships way back in our youth...And I guess that's ok....Nothing stays the same

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Must be a "guy thing".....

I think it's a both genders thing....Granted it takes intellectual honesty to acknowledge that from both parts...Men like sex and women do too....

I agree there are ( and always will) various degrees of liking sex....Everyone is different

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Said by people getting it.     :bravo:

Some Folks are infact genuinely and adamantly not interested in sex....For some.... sex is a totally insignificant and non-important aspect of their life

I do not have a problem with that as I do respect everybody ( hoping they will do the same w me)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

one can rise above the animalistic desire of sex

End Quote

Sure, LGD......But as you know we (humans)  are animals.......Everyone at some diff. extent

The worst being the Politicians all over the world...J/K  (  but not really)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1