Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PLEASE, LET IT BE SO!!!! AOC GOING TO JAIL?!

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Right back at you... I'm not the one who goes on neg rampages... When I make a joke about anything the haters come out in full force... I'm saying you are a hater, just there times you don't get the humor in any of what is happening to our system... Things get so bad sometimes all you can do is laugh... Or you would have to cry.

B/A

I feel ya Boston. I posted in a Government Waste thread about Trump playing golf as a joke. I got 7 negs and counting. Then I post facts about how much golf he is playing and get negs for that. Then I post on this thread that this girl is looney and get negs for that. Lol. Just proves that people neg the poster and not the content. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, caddieman said:

I feel ya Boston. I posted in a Government Waste thread about Trump playing golf as a joke. I got 7 negs and counting. Then I post facts about how much golf he is playing and get negs for that. Then I post on this thread that this girl is looney and get negs for that. Lol. Just proves that people neg the poster and not the content. 

You got that right... Neg the poster not the content..

B/A

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Caddie, maybe people dont know your joking? Try putting a laughing emoji after your joke to see if that helps. If nothing else, I see you have found someone with a common sense of humor. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Count me in guys. Personally I feel DC is like a rotting fish. It STINKS from the head to the tail. And I don't what party affiliation you have, if you broke the law, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DO THE PERP WALK. Question: What bird doesn't sign? Answer, JAILBIRD, unless he/she is cutting a deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Hello Caddie....Welcome to my world......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, shockingly (though I guess I shouldn't be surprised), the MSM seems to have gotten away with sweeping this $1 million misapproriation under the rug.  But it turns out it's even worse than we could have imagined.  The Justice Democrats goal is to take over Congress, and they are very open about it.  With the success they just had in the last elections, unless they are stopped, they may be on track to accomplish that in just a few years.  This video has even more details about how AOC is just an actor/figurehead, chosen becuase of her charisma, which explains why she repeatedly gets herself in trouble when she goes off script and doesn't have her bosses telling her what to say.  So disgusting that this is going on in the United States of America.....  😪

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1