Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about Govenment Waste....What have you seen.

44 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Lets start with Congress and how they are a waste of money.

Well that was a given...We want to see the other crap they are wasting money on.

Nstollman....don't get me start again on Congress....Adam's ISP doesn't have enough Computer Toner nor will Adam want to foot the bill.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How about the countless billions and billions we’ve wasted on illegal aliens in our country

over the last 40-50 years.  A mind boggling number I’m sure.

im sure that money would have been much better spent on roads and other infrastructure, schools,

healthcare, food etc for American citizens who are poor and homeless, WAY WAY better care for our vets 

who defended our country and etc...........I could continue on and on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

I have seen something about a Green New Deal. The deal is reported to be going to add $600,000 to each and every man, woman, and child in the US. 93 trillion added to the 22 or 25 trillion dollar debt we now have. Plus approx 75 million people will become unemployed. Gone are all the jobs associated with the airline industry, automobile/truck manufactoring, short and lo g haul trucking/shipping industry, oil and gas and oil by products since fossil fuels will be outlawed. All farmers since live stock farts are a huge part of green house gases.  This may lead to the euthanasia of all animals in the US to fight global warming or climate change.  I dont know what we will fertilize the crops we will have to eat cuz a bi-product of the then illegal animal husbandry is manure. Also 80% of all fertilizers are petroleum based and we wont have them anymore. Arrgh, WE ALL GONNA DIE. Which is what they want because a decaying human body is actually good fertilizer. Hawaii will go bankrupt. At least until the electric train to Hawaii gets built. Or the train to Europe, Asia. What would oxidation, corrosion, tsunamis do to that system. I can go on and on but may get arrested for all the CO2 I am polluting the atmosphere with. Do let them know where I live.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, cws said:

How about the countless billions and billions we’ve wasted on illegal aliens in our country

over the last 40-50 years.  A mind boggling number I’m sure.

im sure that money would have been much better spent on roads and other infrastructure, schools,

healthcare, food etc for American citizens who are poor and homeless, WAY WAY better care for our vets 

who defended our country and etc...........I could continue on and on

Amen !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, caddieman said:

Trump going to play golf every weekend!...........lol

Just like Obama then!!

and if Michelle along the 23 “handlers” she had to have to wipe her but for her  at over 8 mill a year cost to taxpayers. 

Edited by cws
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, cws said:

Just like Obama then!!

and if Michelle along the 23 “handlers” she had to have to wipe her but for her  at over 8 mill a year cost to taxpayers. 

Look up how many times Obama played golf vs Trump. I dare ya! Then look up how much it cost Melania and her son to live in NY for the first 5 months. Never mind I will do it for ya.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-were-melania-flights-before-moving-to-the-white-house-2018-1

• First lady Melania Trump's flights during a three-month period in early 2017 cost more $676,000 dollars. These flights took place while Melania lived with her son Barron at Trump Tower in New York City before moving into the White House in June.
  • The cost of these flights, which were conducted by the Air Force, cost about twice as much as former first lady Michelle Obama's annual private travel costs.
  • On top of these flight expenses, Melania's security detail at Trump Tower cost between $127,000 and $146,000 a day.
Edited by caddieman
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Negs for showing facts. Lol. Trump supporters have a hard times with facts I have found out........Let me guess....Fake Facts!!.....Is that even possible........oh I forgot. In Trump world every thing is possible. Like believing Mexico is going to pay for the wall!.......Wake up people.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

18 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just tell it like it is and people can’t stand it!......lol

Or maybe they don't like your version of it? Numbers can be twisted to fit any bodies agenda.  I don't like polls.

If I walk into a Christian church of 2000 people  and ask "How many people believe in God" and all raise their hand.

Then I print that of 2000 people polled all believe in God. Kinda tilted don't ya think. Not very honest. 

I don't agree you should get a Ruby for stating your opinion. I don't have a problem with a Ruby being tossed for being mean or rude. 

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Just tell it like it is and people can’t stand it!......lol

You tel It like it is just like AOC and all the rest of the Liberals that Demand to tell how it is....As long as US Little people as you think of us....Bow Down...it is all good......

Sorry dude, that isn't gonna fly here....You just keep tellin it like it is and seriously see how long you last........No, I am Not Joking either.

This sorta comes to mind.

Karsten

• Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Karsten said:

You tel It like it is just like AOC and all the rest of the Liberals that Demand to tell how it is....As long as US Little people as you think of us....Bow Down...it is all good......

Sorry dude, that isn't gonna fly here....You just keep tellin it like it is and seriously see how long you last........No, I am Not Joking either.

Karsten

Video was awesome !! Have not seen it in years !!

Thxs for posting it !

pp

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Like I said you can’t stand it. Who said anything about little people. Or about bowing down. That is just in your head. The thing that is so funny is I have never voted for a Democrat. Like I said earlier, you guys just neg the poster and not the post. You can’t have a discussion with someone who totally dismiss facts. 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Or maybe they don't like your version of it? Numbers can be twisted to fit any bodies agenda.  I don't like polls.

If I walk into a Christian church of 2000 people  and ask "How many people believe in God" and all raise their hand.

Then I print that of 2000 people polled all believe in God. Kinda tilted don't ya think. Not very honest. 

I don't agree you should get a Ruby for stating your opinion. I don't have a problem with a Ruby being tossed for being mean or rude.  

End Quote

Agreed, nstoolman1

24 minutes ago, bigwave said:

IMAGE OF THE DAY ~~ YOUR TAX DOLLARS PAID FOR THIS

A Palestinian family, victims of white phosphorus bombs (banned by the UN) and widely used by Israel in Palestine.

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/image-of-the-day-your-tax-dollars-paid-for-this/

Thanks bigwave. 

YES, OUR taxpayer dollars are wasted on this and being used illegally.

What is represented here is called 'war crimes', using an illegal banned weapon. This is not just Israeli IDF genocidal tactics, but the US has used the same munition inside Syria and Iraq, numerous times, and again, illegal and a war crime.

These shameful practices such as this white phosphorous and the use of DU munitions, (Depleted uranium), which also has made many U.S. soldiers sick and caused death due to various blood disorders. Much can be seen here regarding effects: http://gulfwarvets.com/du.htm

Also, the use of DU munitions are responsible for generational malformations in new births, such as in Iraq that have been fully documented. https://www.rt.com/news/uranium-birth-defects-fallujah-729/  Just a little digging into this should make all of us sick.

In my opinion, if anyone is able to look at the graphics and pictures of entire families such as this family above, or in Syria or Iraq, and NOT have a gut wrenching and repulsed reaction, I would question ones humanity and ability to feel or have empathy.

What has happened to so many folks over the last 17 years is we have become numb to the crimes, looked the other way, and ignore most of it. Talk to a few vets, and ask THEM how they feel about what they saw. I have, and those who are honest will tell you a story you may not want to hear.

And to think some people actually cheer this activity on? We must be careful not to lose our humanity in the midst of these crimes. No matter what strange religious or political beliefs one has, NOTHING over rules our basic human decency towards each other. For when THAT decency fails, so have we as a people.

• Thanks 2

Government waste? 

Congress and the salaries, they vote themselves raises without the peoples consent.

Lobbyist buying up politicians for the sake of favoring them, at the expense of the people.

Pork barrel spending all the time often based upon those "special" lobbyist paid for political prostitutes.

Political parasites that often become wealthy while they serve within Washington, catering to their own

careers and ignoring the will of the people. 

Trillion dollar deficits that keep growing with no end in sight, bank bail outs that rewarded criminals that 

WE THE PEOPLE were strapped with the expense...(how could that have ever happened without our consent??? Bush admin started it and didn't care, didn't consult we the people, neither did the Obama admin.)

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first objectThomas Jefferson

• Thanks 2

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, caddieman said:

Negs for showing facts. Lol. Trump supporters have a hard times with facts I have found out........Let me guess....Fake Facts!!.....Is that even possible........oh I forgot. In Trump world every thing is possible. Like believing Mexico is going to pay for the wall!.......Wake up people.

Dude they are haters... They neg the poster not the facts... Don't let it bother you... If you said the sky was blue they would neg you... That's what brainwashed Kool-Aid drinkers do,

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2