Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Guru Opinions @ 2:50 PM EST - 3/03/2019

3-3-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn  [new Guru]   I think the dinar will happen but we need to look at what Iraq is doing to get there...I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming... If its not on the CBI site or Forex its not there period. [Q? What do you think about [Guru] Kaperoni's thoughts?...a Float...]  I'm not sure about it starting at where we are now but I do think it will float...here's the thing I'm seeing, I hate to say it but I'm not sure your going to see a high rate to start it might take some time but once it happens it won't take that long to get there...as investors come in the currency will rise...I like seeing other countries are talking about trade talks with Iraq, we need to see that happen , that will put pressure on them to do something with their currency... stability is one of the big things we need to see happen, I see they are working on that now.

3-3-2019   Intel Guru Footforward   You absolutely can not have an in country RV only. When this goes, it will be live all over the world.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3-3-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV reports Parliaments' first session is rescheduled to Saturday, March 9, 2019. The vote/session  that was SUPPOSED to take place on Monday, March 4 was already announced moved to Tuesday, March 5 and now gets shifted to Saturday? ...It is alleged that the Supreme Court informed that Parliament can vote on all ministries with the exception of Defense Minister due to it being under investigation.  Iraqi TV is reporting that the CBI is saying that a fully seated government is needed for full move to international status. Time Will Tell on that one too.   ...PRICES "SUPPOSEDLY" STILL BEING ADJUSTED... TIME WILL TELL!

This information was posted as a reply in yesterday's opinions by PokerPlayer.  RayRen is just parroting someone else and adding his own comment. More of "hey, look at me everybody.." in my opinion. :confused2: Ron

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1