Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Saturday - 3/02/2019

3-2-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling   …this is what Iraq stated they wanted to do.  They wanted to get to a dollar.  and then they wanted to reengineer their economy and get the dinar to $3.22…they told everybody…the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning, the CBI, the Parliament of Iraq all agreed and stated this is our goal, this is what we want to do…I don’t see that any more…people always ask me what’s the cash in?  What should I do?  Should I cash in just a little bit…?  I’m not kidding.  I do not see a path to $3.22...(Post 1 of 2)....

3-2-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling   My definition and idea of what to look for and how much to cash in is completely changed.  I never would have imagined with all the regulations and everybody so anti-fossil fuel the world is flooding with fossil fuels…but it’s completely flipped.  What I’m saying is whatever the dinar comes in at just pull the trigger.  It’s not going to get to $3.22.  I know what Iraq said.  I know what they said their intent was, but there is no way they could have imagined what the United States is doing today…we’ve become self-sufficient but we’ve started selling fossil fuels [too]...(Post 2 of 2)... 

3-2-2019  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan  …If you made over a certain amount of money you did not get to use Schedule A.  Period.  That got taken out for 2018.  There are no limits…Now charitable contributions: have been in the 30% to 50% allowable depending on your income.  Now that’s changed.  In 2019 it went from 50% to 60%.  This means a whole massive amount of tax liability that would have occurred because of having this money you can write off as charitable contributions.  Wow!  That is freaking awesome!  But you also need to remember…(Post 7 of 8)...

Edited by ronscarpa
deleted MarkZ B.S.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Ron. A complete flip by Breitling. But I like that the guy has never been smoke and mirrors. I did not ever expect it to get back to it's glory days, so will still cash out some and wait. We all waited this long, what's a few more months once things start to move??? Happy March everyone. Maybe St. Pat's luck will find us all sporting some extra 'green'.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

profile_mask2.png

TNT:

Saturday UPDATE for March 2, 2019

Iraqi TV reports Parliaments' first session is rescheduled to Saturday, March 9, 2019. The vote/session that was SUPPOSED to take place on Monday, March 4 was already announced moved to Tuesday, March 5 and now gets shifted to Saturday? [Hmmmmmm?]

It is alleged that the Supreme Court informed that Parliament can vote on all ministries with the exception of Defense Minister due to it being under investigation.

Iraqi TV is reporting that the CBI is saying that a fully seated government is needed for full move to international status. Time Will Tell on that one too.
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:
profile_mask2.png

TNT:

Saturday UPDATE for March 2, 2019

Iraqi TV reports Parliaments' first session is rescheduled to Saturday, March 9, 2019. The vote/session that was SUPPOSED to take place on Monday, March 4 was already announced moved to Tuesday, March 5 and now gets shifted to Saturday? [Hmmmmmm?]

It is alleged that the Supreme Court informed that Parliament can vote on all ministries with the exception of Defense Minister due to it being under investigation.

Iraqi TV is reporting that the CBI is saying that a fully seated government is needed for full move to international status. Time Will Tell on that one too.

Thanks PokerPlayer for the update (+1). Have a great Sunday.  :) RON