Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US troops are heading to Iraq from Jordan and Israel for Iran

yota691

02-03-2019 10:25 AM
image.php?token=c87ca94a418ae5db8ff58bd1afa1f1a6&c=3980146&size=

Baghdad

Israel has decided to intensify the collection of intelligence on Iraq, with the aim of overthrowing the manifestations of the Iranian military concentration in Iraq.

"This decision was made in the wake of indications that Iran has invested considerable resources in building a military presence in order to strengthen its influence inside Iraq," the New Arab newspaper quoted Israeli military commentator Alon Ben-David as saying.

"The prevailing assessment in Israel is that Iran's military concentration in Iraq is very dangerous, given that Tel Aviv has effectively removed Iraq from the circle of countries that pose a strategic threat to its national security in the wake of the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime."

"The security and military forums in Israel believe that Iran's success in establishing a large military structure in Iraq represents one of the conclusions of Tehran from the strikes directed by Israel for its military presence in Syria," Ben David said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Through Israel and Jordan .. US forces are preparing to go to Iraq
%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%

An additional US force will be heading to an Arab country soon for a possible confrontation, an Israeli intelligence source said Saturday.

The Israeli website "Dibka"; that the United States will send additional military forces to Iraq through Israel and Jordan, to confront the Iranian forces near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

According to the Hebrew intelligence site, US forces stationed in the Gulf region and southern Europe, especially in the military bases in Romania and Bulgaria are ready to go to Iraq, to confront the forces and elements loyal to Iran stationed on the Iraqi-Syrian border.

According to the Israeli intelligence website, the new American approach or the increase of American military forces in Iraq to the presence of statements by pro-Iranian groups in Iraq, under the leadership of the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard General Qassim Soleimani, is attacking the US forces in the region.

The Hebrew intelligence site, which is closely related to the Israeli intelligence service, said that the real goal of these Iraqi forces loyal to Iran is to liberate the Syrian Golan Heights from Israel's hands.

The intelligence site that US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, spoke with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, on the step of these forces and their development on the ground in Iraq.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Things that make you think - Hhmm 

:salute: !!!10 YEARS LATER!!! :salute:

YOU the MAN, 10 YEARS LATER, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I trust Your "ponies" in the "pasture" are doing REAL Good!!!

I may be COMPLETELY off MY rocker :rocking-chair: HERE :o BUT my gut TELLS me the CRAPOLA is ABOUT to HIT the FAN AND, I'm Pretty Sure, the CRAPOLA is the NONE OTHER than the INSANIANS!!!

As a HIGHLY Seasoned Professional, could You (pray tell) grant Your assessment of the matter noted in THIS most recent news article?

ANY other Seasoned Professional's remarks are HIGHLY Welcomed as well!!!

Pretty sure THIS is ONE MORE nail IN the COFFIN for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment OBSTRUCTIONISTS!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!10 YEARS LATER!!! :salute:

YOU the MAN, 10 YEARS LATER, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I trust Your "ponies" in the "pasture" are doing REAL Good!!!

I may be COMPLETELY off MY rocker :rocking-chair: HERE :o BUT my gut TELLS me the CRAPOLA is ABOUT to HIT the FAN AND, I'm Pretty Sure, the CRAPOLA is the NONE OTHER than the INSANIANS!!!

As a HIGHLY Seasoned Professional, could You (pray tell) grant Your assessment of the matter noted in THIS most recent news article?

ANY other Seasoned Professional's remarks are HIGHLY Welcomed as well!!!

Pretty sure THIS is ONE MORE nail IN the COFFIN for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment OBSTRUCTIONISTS!!!

Go Moola Nova!

As a Highly seasoned professional ( old soldiers never die, we just smell that way :D ) and well marinated in Glenfiddich Scotch, I concur with your pinpoint accurate assessment of the EXCREMENT INDEED STRIKING THE OSCILLATING WINDMILL towards the Nutsanians.

Mustangs doing okie dokie . . . waiting ( hopefully no much longer ) to do a very serious Stables Upgrade :praying: 

A great weekend for you and yours :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Mustangs doing okie dokie . . . waiting ( hopefully no much longer ) to do a very serious Stables Upgrade :praying: 

A great weekend for you and yours :salute:

Fabulous News, SIR!!! Pretty sure the Mustangs are quite comfortable AND unawares of HOW good THEY REALLY have it under Your Care!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Back atcha on the Great Weekend, SIR!!! :salute:

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

As a Highly seasoned professional ( old soldiers never die, we just smell that way :D ) and well marinated in Glenfiddich Scotch, I concur with your pinpoint accurate assessment of the EXCREMENT INDEED STRIKING THE OSCILLATING WINDMILL towards the Nutsanians.

:salute: !!!10YEARS LATER!!! :salute:

Thank You, SIR, for the Confirmation!!!

Still outta purple trophies AND emerals so, for now, please accept+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to US troops are heading to Iraq from Jordan and Israel for Iran

Posted: 10.03.2019 | 22:19 GMT |world News

Reuters / Hamad I Mohammed
US forces in Iraq - Archive -

The United States will send additional military forces to Iraq, through Israel and Jordan, to confront Iranian forces close to the Iraqi-Syrian border, the DePaka website reported Saturday.

"The US forces stationed in the Gulf region and southern Europe, especially in the military bases in Romania and Bulgaria, are ready to go to Iraq to confront the forces and elements loyal to Iran located on the Iraqi-Syrian border."

He said that the US reinforcements sent to Iraq on Wednesday, March 6, and that they are ready to attack.

He referred to these groups by name, Hezbollah Brigades and Asaib Ahl al-Haq.

• Upvote 5

image.php?token=12265bccab65e34c41aaf3497209a1f4&size=

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

Iraqi military sources denied on Monday the authenticity of reports that the entry of additional US troops to Iraq,   according to  channel 'RT' Russian.

This denial comes in response to what was published by Israeli media last Saturday, where the site 'Debka' that additional US troops will arrive in Iraq, through Israel and Jordan, to confront the Iranian forces near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

"The US forces stationed in the Gulf region and southern Europe, especially in the military bases in Romania and Bulgaria, are ready to go to Iraq to confront the forces and elements loyal to Iran located on the Iraqi-Syrian border."

It should be noted that Baghdad has confirmed more than once that it will not allow its territory to be a launching pad to attack any neighboring country.

The political and religious forces in Iraq expressed their rejection of the US military presence in Iraq.

• Upvote 2