Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Guru Opinions - 1 March 2019

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce   Ladies and Gentlemen of Dinar-Land. Please put your tray tables in the upright position, and make sure your seat belts are fastened. It truly looks like we are on the final approach and that our very long ride is about to come to an end. I hope you have given much thought to, and made very wise plans as you exit the ride.  As you all are aware of, this Iraqi dinar revaluation has taken many unexpected and unplanned twists and turns. Barring another new unforeseen bump, we are looking at March to be our final month of waiting for this to happen...(post 1 of 2)...

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window. For some of you the tax consequences will be significant. Pay your taxes, but also be wise in the speed and manner in which you exchange...Take your time. Be deliberate and intentional. Be smarter than you’ve ever been in your life. There will never be another opportunity of this magnitude in our lifetimes. ...ALSO this is very political so as I am very confident something can come up and delay. So do not quick breathing...We are close.. Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe...Check...CBI...every day to see if it has changed...(post 2 of 2)... 

3-1-2019  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan  …And is it really worth cashing in all this dinar and ending up with this huge amount of capital and finding yourself under the gun scope of the IRS.  If you have an exorbitant amount of income that show up, I mean a great big chunk, you can justify it, that’s not the problem at all, but I promise you if they audit you and you have not paid your taxes on it they are going to hit you with penalties and interests And it’s going to be huge.  Just be aware.  If you take a lot out and your tax returns jump way up high you might set yourself up for an audit.  Plan on it.  It’s going to happen.  THREE:  One of the amazing blessing that’s come from 2018 to 2019 taxes is the simple fact that in the past Schedule A  which is where you put your itemized deductions and report your charitable contributions had limitations on it...(Post 6 of 8)...(See Wednesday 1-4, Thursday 5) 

3-1-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  &  Intel Guru RayRen98  &  Intel Guru Bruce - DELETED as trash rumors too UNREALISTIC to even post here...RON :salute:... maybe someone will have the courage to post in Rumors, but not me... :salute:

3-1-2019   Intel Guru Footforward   There has been no RV or RI in Iraq yet. When it goes, it will be world wide. Not just in Iraq...! 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

A Buck would do me just fine.  I am making 9% interest right here in Mexico that I already retired in June of 2018.  WE just put the ole homestead up for sale or rent.  With that income, I Will be in high cotton.  With an RV, I could do my dream house here easy.  Just one Buck.  Come on!

May I enquire how you are getting 9%. Always looking for a good place to park some dough. thanks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

A Buck would do me just fine.  I am making 9% interest right here in Mexico that I already retired in June of 2018.  WE just put the ole homestead up for sale or rent.  With that income, I Will be in high cotton.  With an RV, I could do my dream house here easy.  Just one Buck.  Come on!

I would simply like it to RV.. and anything from .10 cents upwards would do me ..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1