Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prices Being Adjusted...Lower Denoms, Fils (coins) spotted.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...Luigi Pleads...Luigi begs...

If lower denoms & fils have been trickling out...will someone in Iraq PLEEEEEEZ take a picture on their cell phone & then put it on the web for all to see.

Treat as a rumor. Not from reliable sources. Not varafied. Your opine. PLEEEEEEZ.

3-1-2019   Intel Guru RayRat...   

-1. Some US banks are seeing rates on the back screen, but we're being informed that they are NOT the final rates. 

-2 Iraqi TV news broadcasted a spokesperson stating that a complete, seated government will be announced no later than March 17, 2019.  -3. PM Mahdi reportedly announced on Iraqi TV that several ministers of his cabinet will be replaced due to their suspicious background

-4 Two reputable sources have reported to us that 35 Dinar is equivalent to $100 US in-country only. We await more detailed information regarding this process. 

-5 It is being reported to us that consumer market prices for goods services ARE BEING (or scheduled to be) ADJUSTED due to rate changes. It is anticipated that FILS (coins) will be effective with the new pricing structure in addition to the LOWER DENOMS that have been slowly trickling into circulationTime Will Tell All!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

39 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

If banks are seeing any improvement in value , ANY improvement , you bet your bottom dinar , those banks will be grabbing all they can , before another rise in value happens !  Banking 202 😁

Jeepguy....

I would have to agree and some people are going to jump in at .10-25 and be done with it....The bank will store what ever. Other say it could come out later at $1.17 to say $1.77 and those people will exchange and be happy.....Bank is using their monies to start and nothing more than a Digital Fiat Currency so they sit on that knowing it is most likely going to go higher.....Some people were smart and exchanged a little bit to get them by at say $1.17 other dumped everything for .25.

Then it does this recent $2.86  35 Dinar to the $100 Dollars....

Little banks are exchanging with the bigger banks and the bigger banks are holding out for that $2.86 mark or higher on all the Dinar they bought for .25 to $1.1....So who here stands to make the Big Bucks?

I would imagine it will be a progressive scale....The little guys got out and are happy.....Banks are sitting on it and the next bunch exchange at the higher rate and so on up the ladder all the time Sharks are buying everything the little banks took in, then the Bigger Banks all the while the Bigger Banks are buying up what they can at the same time....Wicked....Round and round it goes.....Where it Sops Nobody Knows.

Karsten

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Some US banks are seeing rates on the back screen

How can you call RayRen 'not a reliable source' ?

And begs the question: 'how to sit down in the men's room?"  Pleeeeeeez !!!  :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well, not that it means anything but I have dealt with the same bank since 1997 and never have they sent my any emails about their Foreign Currency Exchange Dept until last year when....Supposedly  things were close and that never panned out.

Today I got another email from them about the same thing....Foreign Currency Exchange and where to go. 

So there you have it, My Bank Story.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

23 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well, not that it means anything but I have dealt with the same bank since 1997 and never have they sent my any emails about their Foreign Currency Exchange Dept until last year when....Supposedly  things were close and that never panned out.

Today I got another email from them about the same thing....Foreign Currency Exchange and where to go. 

Karsten

If you don’t mind, what’s the name of your bank ? I understand if you don’t want to reveal the name of your bank! I run a business and have a very close relationship with the bank manager and head cashier. They have never mentioned anything like this to me. P.S. No such thing as a back screen! Asked that stupid question they looked at me like I was stupid, ask me where I heard that. They said all those stupid dinar nuts call them about back screens! They ask if I was involved in that deal. I said hell no , I don’t even know what a dinar is! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Artitech said:

If you don’t mind, what’s the name of your bank ? I understand if you don’t want to reveal the name of your bank! I run a business and have a very close relationship with the bank manager and head cashier. They have never mentioned anything like this to me. P.S. No such thing as a back screen! Asked that stupid question they looked at me like I was stupid, ask me where I heard that. They said all those stupid dinar nuts call them about back screens! They ask if I was involved in that deal. I said hell no , I don’t even know what a dinar is! 

Hey, I just look at everything in a weird sorta way....Years ago I was on a 1st name basis with everyone at the local branch and they all knew me but that all changed when the bank flipped and it is not the same little family 1st sorta bank it was.

The Bank is Zions Bank, Used to be Zion's 1st national years ago.

I know there are no front screens, back screens, no 800 # or call centers, Reno is a bust unless you have a place to stay....But you could get lucky with enough money and the right Say Dealer/Call girl.

It just seems odd for a little bank (located in Utah) to send out a Mass Email for a service that most of there customers would ever want...

I just looks at things in a Positive way with this mess and I question everything....Why?

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/18/2019 at 9:24 PM, Karsten said:

Karsten

Same here.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1