Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
yota691

Parliamentary source reveals the date of receipt of the budget 2020

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, DoD said:

Laid Back, these articles this week could give your early 2020 window a second thought an validation...

Not what I’m wanting to see or hear but just following the news coming out of Iraq...

Thanks for your input DoD,

Looks like things are heading in that direction, a lot has been accomplished in the last 

couple of months, the full report of the third review IMF-SBA is coming up in July 

the GOI is trying to complete the ministerial cabinet and the 2020 budget is completely different from all budgets. Oil is over $60, iraq is increasing oil production .

 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This is very interesting that they refer to 2003 and when there was value with the dinar.... I wonder what is Arabic for Hint Hint Hint?

 

B/A

Glory to God here!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup & they have work very hard to link up to GCC, WTO etc. The last IMF Article IV mission also scheduled in next July will include the Executive Board report/assessment.Here is from previous some glimpse of whats on deck in May & scheduled next July report 👇

 

IMF Staff Completes 2019 Article IV Mission on Iraq
May 6, 2019

End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF’s Executive Board. Control of current spending, particularly public-sector wages, and phased measures to boost non-oil revenue. Setting ceilings on current expenditure in the 2020 budget onwards would strengthen the fiscal framework’s capacity. Key reforms should include:

Bolstering public financial management. Enhanced supervision is essential to secure financial stability and will help promote financial development and inclusion. Strengthening anti-money laundering and countering financing terrorism (AML/CFT) controls and oversight will help prevent Iraq’s financial sector from being misused for the laundering of criminal proceeds and terrorist financing.

The team will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the IMF’s Executive Board in July 2019.
 https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/05/06/pr19142-Iraq-imf-staff-completes-2019-article-iv-mission


☝️so clearly that the next year budget will be like some kind of enchanced version from previous one. All for one goal i assume👉open economy via boosting up on non oil revenue through private sector activation & a better fiscal financial management from previous.
Having that in their plan surely hope so that they vote the next budget somewhere in mid October as in the new FML thats been vote recently (see attached below👇) & praying that they do that (pretty please😘😁🙏) in their new true IQD value so that they do not need to revote again in future. Coupled with all the anti corruption measures (away from weak souls😉) been highlighted lately hopefully it will pave the way for Cbi to revalue their currency soon. Only time will tell.
As mention attached👇FML law

 

Financial Management Law May 23, 2019   Voting
In the name of the people Presidency On the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution The following law was issued: No. (2019) Law Federal Financial Management .

Article 4 First, the federal budget is based on the estimates of economic development and the pursuit of macroeconomic stability and sustainable development and economic policy.

Article 11 The Council of Ministers shall discuss the draft federal budget law and approve it and submit it to the Council of Representatives before the middle of October of each year. Article 12 of the House of Representatives:

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/05/23/قانون-الإدارة-المالية/

 

& for what has been done b4 could be done again only reverse the process,err pretty please..😅🙏

 

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Home » Press Center » Press Releases » Financial Reconstruction in Iraq” John B. Taylor Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
2/11/2004
FROM THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
JS-1165
Skip intro bla.. x3😅🙏 & press play forward👇
Currency Reform

I would like to begin by highlighting one of the most important accomplishments in the financial sector  – the successful introduction of a new currency in Iraq.  When I last spoke before this committee, I laid out our strategy for replacing the old national currencies – the Swiss dinar and the Saddam dinar – with a new, unified national currency.  I am happy to report that this plan was successfully implemented as scheduled between October 15 and January 15.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/js1165.aspx

 

for what is worth again recap Saleh's opinion in 2012👇

 

yota691     149,960

Posted April 22, 2012

 

Ministry of Finance has custody of the implementation of the lifting of the zeroes of the Iraqi currency
21-04-2012 01:00 PM

Detect the Iraqi Central Bank on Saturday, all reservation and the Ministry of Finance of the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, calling on the executive and legislative, and all concerned parties to cooperate with him to accomplish this. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to 'Twilight News' The' Ministry of Finance expressed its opinion on the draft raise zeros from the Iraqi currency and had a reservation of this Order ', pointing out that' the ministry conservative of the timing of the start of the project because all the accounts of the budget will be recorded in accordance with the new currency. ' and the benefit of the 'implementation of the project must be in cooperation between the central bank and power legislative, executive and all concerned in this matter ', pointing out that' the calculation will be Zleh will not face any difficulty with the deletion of zeros only require some technical measures such as changing computer hardware. " The benefit of that currency in its present form does not serve the requirements of progress and development in the economic side, the fact that the three zeros in each of which represents a decade of conflicts, wars and economic decline in the country. " The Cabinet has decided, in the middle of this month, be patient in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency. The Central Bank of Iraq began to search modify the categories of the dinar, last year, and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system.

http://www.ahraraliraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=5656

 

& present time😉👇

 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the third meeting to prepare the general budget strategy for the year 2020-2022

Sunday 19 May

 
f9e6be40-3e4d-43aa-991f-f5133cf91481.jpg

 
 

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein chaired an expanded meeting of the Special Committee to prepare the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022

 

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of parliament in the Finance Committee and members of the advisers and agents of the Ministry of Finance and Planning discussed several key pillars in the preparation of the general budget, including determining the cost of extracting oil per barrel and expanding export capacities and taking into account the activation of the local market and the movement of local capital 

 

On the other hand, the exchange rate policy and the monetary policy strategy of the Central Bank were discussed 

 

The meeting included the study of the strategic plan of the General Authority for Taxation and the forecasting of tax revenues expected to be collected for the strategic years for the medium term 

 

The meeting also included the provision of non-oil revenues from customs and customs duties and the pursuit of the implementation of the modernization project (customs) based on the requirements of the work of customs and as an urgent need to reach the stage of maximizing revenues

 

The meeting was attended by a number of general managers in the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and the Central Bank of Iraq and the provinces.

http://mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=680#

 

Go RV. 
Go IMF Article VIII compliance convertible currency.
Peace out & Best Regards to all😎🤗🙏

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Reez said:

Yup & they have work very hard to link up to GCC, WTO etc. The last IMF Article IV mission also scheduled in next July will include the Executive Board report/assessment.Here is from previous some glimpse of whats on deck in May & scheduled next July report 👇

 

IMF Staff Completes 2019 Article IV Mission on Iraq
May 6, 2019

End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF’s Executive Board. Control of current spending, particularly public-sector wages, and phased measures to boost non-oil revenue. Setting ceilings on current expenditure in the 2020 budget onwards would strengthen the fiscal framework’s capacity. Key reforms should include:

Bolstering public financial management. Enhanced supervision is essential to secure financial stability and will help promote financial development and inclusion. Strengthening anti-money laundering and countering financing terrorism (AML/CFT) controls and oversight will help prevent Iraq’s financial sector from being misused for the laundering of criminal proceeds and terrorist financing.

The team will prepare a report that, subject to management approval, is tentatively scheduled to be considered by the IMF’s Executive Board in July 2019.
 https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/05/06/pr19142-Iraq-imf-staff-completes-2019-article-iv-mission


☝️so clearly that the next year budget will be like some kind of enchanced version from previous one. All for one goal i assume👉open economy via boosting up on non oil revenue through private sector activation & a better fiscal financial management from previous.
Having that in their plan surely hope so that they vote the next budget somewhere in mid October as in the new FML thats been vote recently (see attached below👇) & praying that they do that (pretty please😘😁🙏) in their new true IQD value so that they do not need to revote again in future. Coupled with all the anti corruption measures (away from weak souls😉) been highlighted lately hopefully it will pave the way for Cbi to revalue their currency soon. Only time will tell.
As mention attached👇FML law

 

Financial Management Law May 23, 2019   Voting
In the name of the people Presidency On the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution The following law was issued: No. (2019) Law Federal Financial Management .

Article 4 First, the federal budget is based on the estimates of economic development and the pursuit of macroeconomic stability and sustainable development and economic policy.

Article 11 The Council of Ministers shall discuss the draft federal budget law and approve it and submit it to the Council of Representatives before the middle of October of each year. Article 12 of the House of Representatives:

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/05/23/قانون-الإدارة-المالية/

 

& for what has been done b4 could be done again only reverse the process,err pretty please..😅🙏

 

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Home » Press Center » Press Releases » Financial Reconstruction in Iraq” John B. Taylor Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs
2/11/2004
FROM THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS
JS-1165
Skip intro bla.. x3😅🙏 & press play forward👇
Currency Reform

I would like to begin by highlighting one of the most important accomplishments in the financial sector  – the successful introduction of a new currency in Iraq.  When I last spoke before this committee, I laid out our strategy for replacing the old national currencies – the Swiss dinar and the Saddam dinar – with a new, unified national currency.  I am happy to report that this plan was successfully implemented as scheduled between October 15 and January 15.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/js1165.aspx

 

for what is worth again recap Saleh's on Mof behalf opinion in 2012👇

 

yota691     149,960

Posted April 22, 2012

 

Ministry of Finance has custody of the implementation of the lifting of the zeroes of the Iraqi currency
21-04-2012 01:00 PM

Detect the Iraqi Central Bank on Saturday, all reservation and the Ministry of Finance of the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, calling on the executive and legislative, and all concerned parties to cooperate with him to accomplish this. Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to 'Twilight News' The' Ministry of Finance expressed its opinion on the draft raise zeros from the Iraqi currency and had a reservation of this Order ', pointing out that' the ministry conservative of the timing of the start of the project because all the accounts of the budget will be recorded in accordance with the new currency. ' and the benefit of the 'implementation of the project must be in cooperation between the central bank and power legislative, executive and all concerned in this matter ', pointing out that' the calculation will be Zleh will not face any difficulty with the deletion of zeros only require some technical measures such as changing computer hardware. " The benefit of that currency in its present form does not serve the requirements of progress and development in the economic side, the fact that the three zeros in each of which represents a decade of conflicts, wars and economic decline in the country. " The Cabinet has decided, in the middle of this month, be patient in the application of the deletion of zeros from the national currency. The Central Bank of Iraq began to search modify the categories of the dinar, last year, and is still a large part of the payments being in cash due to the evolution of the banking system.

http://www.ahraraliraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=5656

 

& present time😉👇

 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the third meeting to prepare the general budget strategy for the year 2020-2022

Sunday 19 May

 
f9e6be40-3e4d-43aa-991f-f5133cf91481.jpg

 
 

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein chaired an expanded meeting of the Special Committee to prepare the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022

 

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of parliament in the Finance Committee and members of the advisers and agents of the Ministry of Finance and Planning discussed several key pillars in the preparation of the general budget, including determining the cost of extracting oil per barrel and expanding export capacities and taking into account the activation of the local market and the movement of local capital 

 

On the other hand, the exchange rate policy and the monetary policy strategy of the Central Bank were discussed 

 

The meeting included the study of the strategic plan of the General Authority for Taxation and the forecasting of tax revenues expected to be collected for the strategic years for the medium term 

 

The meeting also included the provision of non-oil revenues from customs and customs duties and the pursuit of the implementation of the modernization project (customs) based on the requirements of the work of customs and as an urgent need to reach the stage of maximizing revenues

 

The meeting was attended by a number of general managers in the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and the Central Bank of Iraq and the provinces.

http://mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=680#

 

Go RV. 
Go IMF Article VIII compliance convertible currency.
Peace out & Best Regards to all😎🤗🙏

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to 'Twilight News' The' Ministry of Finance expressed its opinion👉so Cbi & Goi do come together when delivering such project as this. Saleh on behalf of Goi Ministry of Finance also stated  "pointing out that' the calculation will be Zleh will not face any difficulty with the deletion of zeros only require some technical measures such as changing computer hardware😁😂. "

 

So please change the old machine ok kikiki🤣🙏🙏😎

Edited by Reez
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all the accounts of the budget will be recorded in accordance with the new currency

 

This state ent is key...a currency with three zeros removed as per IMF requirement! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

 

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance, Mr. Fuad Hussein, held an expanded meeting of the Special Committee on the Preparation of the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022 at the Ministry's headquarters. 

 

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and a number of members of the advisers and the Undersecretary of Finance discussed the visions and future plans of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, including the entry of Iraqi universities international classifications as a goal and indicator of the quality of higher education and encourage investment in the expansion Governmental colleges, raising their academic and academic levels, encouraging the establishment of international universities with international standards and quality, establishing partnerships with international universities, seeking to support universities with scientific competencies, Gat labor market and the other was addressed to the future goals of the strategy of the Ministry of Education included the preparation of integrated educational plans and follow-up implementation and the opening of kindergartens and schools at different stages and kinds and the preparation of school curricula at all levels and the provision of school buildings and constructed and maintain and document the educational and cultural relations with 

 

The meeting was also attended by Directors General of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, yota691 said:
 

 

 

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance, Mr. Fuad Hussein, held an expanded meeting of the Special Committee on the Preparation of the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022 at the Ministry's headquarters. 

 

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and a number of members of the advisers and the Undersecretary of Finance discussed the visions and future plans of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, including the entry of Iraqi universities international classifications as a goal and indicator of the quality of higher education and encourage investment in the expansion Governmental colleges, raising their academic and academic levels, encouraging the establishment of international universities with international standards and quality, establishing partnerships with international universities, seeking to support system" rel="">support universities with scientific competencies, Gat labor market and the other was addressed to the future goals of the strategy of the Ministry of Education included the preparation of integrated educational plans and follow-up implementation and the opening of kindergartens and schools at different stages and kinds and the preparation of school curricula at all levels and the provision of school buildings and constructed and maintain and document the educational and cultural relations with 

 

The meeting was also attended by Directors General of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates

Never seen such an extensive meeting prior to preparation of budget before,did anyone? This has been going on as early as May if not mistaken🤔

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep it appears very important all part of fml, ending auctions move to electronic transactions and payments with a new exchange rate at a guess!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Here is the article with the correct direct link to the official Mof website

 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the third meeting to prepare the general budget strategy for the year 2020-2022

5/20/2019

 

 

 

 
Picture
The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein chaired an expanded meeting of the Special Committee to prepare the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of parliament in the Finance Committee and members of the advisers and agents of the Ministry of Finance and Planning discussed several key pillars in the preparation of the general budget, including determining the cost of extracting oil per barrel and expanding export capacities and taking into account the activation of the local market and the movement of local capital 

On the other hand, the exchange rate policy and the monetary policy strategy of the Central Bank were discussed 

The meeting included the study of the strategic plan of the General Authority for Taxation and the forecasting of tax revenues expected to be collected for the strategic years for the medium term 

The meeting also included the provision of non-oil revenues from customs and customs duties and the pursuit of the implementation of the modernization project (customs) based on the requirements of the work of customs and as an urgent need to reach the stage of maximizing revenues

The meeting was attended by a number of general managers in the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and the Central Bank of Iraq and the provinces.
 
If it is worth mentioning i tried to direct copy paste from this Mof official website before but it always open up on another topic page due the given ID= no is different from copied. Dunno what happen but i suspect something wrong from my side. Hope this helps clarify & please accept my sincere apologies🙏
But hey they are discussing something we hanna hear about constantly@deleted zero project☺😎
Enough chat boys lets get this show started & for real this time🤝
 
Go Rv sooner than later b4 we even realized it is done, the end, finito🤗💪🤞

 

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
mof-design-f-2-(2)-slice_03.pngmof-design-f-2-a-(2)_03.png

 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance chairs the eighth meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020-2022

Wednesday 19 June 2019

 

 Sss. Jpg
 

Chaired by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Mr. Fuad Hussein , an expanded meeting of the Commission on the numbers of Strategy of the state budget for the year 2020-2022 at the ministry 's headquarters 


During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and managers of banks and bodies discuss the strategic objectives of Rafidain and Rashid, which seek to lead to achieve stability and financial inclusion and sustainable economic development through strengthening and diversifying banking operations and strengthening the role of the bank in the national economy ensuring a competitive environment, ensuring the best banking services and seeking an international partnership with global banking and financial institutions


The bank also discussed the future visions of the Agricultural, Industrial and Real Estate Bank, and discussed ways to increase revenues, expand bank capital, modernize the mechanisms of disbursement of loans, automate the bank's work and contribute effectively to the development of the agricultural sector. As for the Industrial Bank, the bank directed to finance various projects of various types, granting loans and facilities to industrial projects, On the policy of reducing interest rates on loans and facilities and increase the capital of the bank, which is of great importance in the implementation of projects and future plans and seeks to expand the bank base and the opening of new branches either goals The real estate bank seeks to achieve the principle of financial stability of the bank and support economic activity and stimulate housing loans for individuals and companies as discussed the goals and visions of the future of the Department of Public Debt main objective is to reduce borrowing in general and increase payments and activate the secondary market for securities in cooperation with the Central Bank and the Iraqi market 


The meeting was attended by Directors General of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates


They have reached meeting no.8 for the prep of budget 2020-2022. A very careful & strategic planning i must say

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
120 views
 

The Ministry of Finance announced on Thursday the date of lifting the draft budget law for 2020 to the Council of Ministers, indicating that it will be in mid-September next.

The Ministry said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it "for the purpose of preparing the general budget for the year 2020 according to the rules and directives that reflect the priorities necessary ministries and institutions and governorates and to ensure the provision of the best services and in order to complete the draft budget before the end of the financial year, it will be the last date to send a form budget estimates By the ministries, institutions and governorates of the Ministry of Finance on July 20 next. "
 

The ministry added that "the commitment of ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of the date will enable us to discuss the budget estimates for 2020 on 21 July 2019 and then raise the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers on 15 September 2019." 

The adoption of the federal budget for Iraq is often delayed as a result of the discussions and many amendments that occur by the House of Representatives and re-sent to the Council of Ministers to take this amendment.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finance raises the budget next year to the Council of Ministers

Economy | 04:09 - 27/06/2019

 
image
 
 

BAGHDAD - 
The Ministry of Finance announced on Thursday the date of lifting the draft budget law for 2020 to the Council of Ministers, indicating that it will be in mid-September next. 
"In order to prepare the general budget for the year 2020 according to the rules and directives that reflect the priorities necessary for ministries, institutions and governorates and to ensure the provision of the best services and in order to complete the draft budget law before the end of the fiscal year, it will be the last date to send," the ministry said in a statement. Form of budget estimates by the ministries and institutions and governorates of the Ministry of Finance on 20 July next. " 
She added that "the commitment of ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of the date will enable us to discuss the budget estimates / 2020 on 21 July 2019 and then raise the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers on 15 September 2019."

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

133960.jpg?width=750&&height=375

 
2019/06/27 15:39
  • Number of readings 62
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Finance: raising the budget of 2020 to the Council of Ministers mid-September

The Ministry of Finance announced on Thursday, June 27, 2019, the date of lifting the draft budget law for 2020 to the Council of Ministers, indicating that it will be in mid-September next.

The Ministry said in a statement to the "obelisk" that "for the purpose of preparing the general budget for the year 2020 according to the rules and directives that reflect the priorities necessary ministries and institutions and governorates and to ensure the provision of the best services and to complete the draft budget before the end of the financial year, Budget by the ministries and institutions and provinces of the Ministry of Finance on July 20 next. "

The ministry added that "the commitment of ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of the date will enable us to discuss the budget estimates for 2020 on 21 July 2019 and then raise the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers on 15 September 2019."

The obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/173757/المالية-رفع-موازنة-عام-2020-لمجلس-الوزراء-منتصف-ايلول

 
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mid-September .. Raising the 2020 budget to the Council of Ministers

 
Baghdad / Al-Sabah
Announced the Ministry of Finance, the date of lifting the draft budget law for 2020 to the Council of Ministers, indicating that it will be in mid-September next.
The Ministry said in a statement received by Al-Sabah: "For the purpose of preparing the general budget for the year 2020 according to the principles and directives that reflect the priorities necessary for ministries and institutions and governorates and to ensure the provision of the best services and to complete the draft budget law before the end of the fiscal year, By ministries, institutions and governorates to the Ministry of Finance on July 20 next. "The ministry added that" the commitment of ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of the date will enable us to discuss the budget estimates for 2020 on 21 July 2019 and then raise the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers on 15 September 2019 ".
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  
%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%88-696x435.jpg

BAGHDAD - 
The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, Saturday, their agreement with the Ministry of Finance to receive the draft budget next year in September, indicating that the budget 2020 will make a quantum leap in the Iraqi economy. 
"The Finance Committee and the federal ministries continue in meetings to discuss the budget next year and what are the basic needs of the government." 
He added that "the committee agreed with the Ministry of Finance to submit the budget early September next to include radical changes in public expenditure and investment funds and services."
He explained that "the 2020 budget will be completely different from the previous budgets and will be closely matched with the government program to create a qualitative boom in the Iraqi economy," noting that "the budget will be the highest in the history of budgets because of the availability of financial liquidity due to high international oil prices."

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yota691 said:

"the budget will be the highest in the history of budgets because of the availability of financial liquidity due to high international oil prices."

 

Thanks yota ... i still believe ur some form of a news bot .... cheers

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yota691 said:

the budget 2020 will make a quantum leap in the Iraqi economy. 

 

That’s a pretty bold statement. Hope it’s not just the usual hyperbole..

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the Budget and Planning Committee in Baghdad

Political | 02:20 - 29/06/2019

 
image
 
 

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halaboussi on Saturday called on Asian parliamentarians to attend a meeting of the budget and planning committee in Baghdad. 
"I am pleased to invite your esteemed parliament and the members of Parliament who presided over it to attend the meeting of the Standing Committee of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, which will be held for the period from 3 to 5 September 2019 in Baghdad - the Republic of Iraq," said Halboussi. 
He added: "The Iraqi Council of Representatives as the host parliament of the meeting will prepare all the special procedures and requirements for the success of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad and what manages and the place of the Parliamentary Assembly." 
"Halabousi," the aspiration to receive members of the parliamentary delegation in Baghdad, and accept my legal name. "Ended 29 / a 43

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, yota691 said:

Mid-September .. Raising the 2020 budget to the Council of Ministers

 
Baghdad / Al-Sabah
Announced the Ministry of Finance, the date of lifting the draft budget law for 2020 to the Council of Ministers, indicating that it will be in mid-September next.
The Ministry said in a statement received by Al-Sabah: "For the purpose of preparing the general budget for the year 2020 according to the principles and directives that reflect the priorities necessary for ministries and institutions and governorates and to ensure the provision of the best services and to complete the draft budget law before the end of the fiscal year, By ministries, institutions and governorates to the Ministry of Finance on July 20 next. "The ministry added that" the commitment of ministries and entities not linked to the Ministry of the date will enable us to discuss the budget estimates for 2020 on 21 July 2019 and then raise the draft budget law to the Council of Ministers on 15 September 2019 ".
 
Yup because as previously shared😉👇
 

Financial Management Law May 23, 2019   Voting
In the name of the people Presidency On the basis of what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution The following law was issued: No. (2019) Law Federal Financial Management .

Article 4 First, the federal budget is based on the estimates of economic development and the pursuit of macroeconomic stability and sustainable development and economic policy.

Article 11 The Council of Ministers shall discuss the draft federal budget law and approve it and submit it to the Council of Representatives before the middle of October of each year. Article 12 of the House of Representatives:

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/05/23/قانون-الإدارة-المالية/

 

Edited by Reez
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 3:07 PM, DoD said:

Laid Back, these articles this week could give your early 2020 window a second thought an validation...

Not what I’m wanting to see or hear but just following the news coming out of Iraq...

That is the way, I’m starting to see too! It’s definitely NOT what I want to see or hear! We will know for sure in basically two weeks where this thing is going! I’m still very hopeful for this mid July window! If it doesn’t RI/RV in this time frame, looks like 2019 another wasted year! JMHO!  💰

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Artitech said:

That is the way, I’m starting to see too! It’s definitely NOT what I want to see or hear! We will know for sure in basically two weeks where this thing is going! I’m still very hopeful for this mid July window! If it doesn’t RI/RV in this time frame, looks like 2019 another wasted year! JMHO!  💰

 

I don’t know, if it was a rock solid GUARANTEE to happen in early 2020, I wouldn’t be disappointed, I would be ecstatic!!! 

A crystal ball 🔮 would be nice 😁...

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.