Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary source reveals the date of receipt of the budget 2020

yota691

Baghdad and Washington are looking to provide a safe and attractive environment for investment in Iraq

13272.thumb.jpg.a920ee24e01ee682ccf7243fd624fc7e.jpg

Economy News - Baghdad

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein, on Thursday, with Joy Hood, charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq, to provide a safe and attractive environment for investment in Iraq, while Hussein said that the Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing a law Budget for 2020 .

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance received the charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Baghdad, Joe Hood and the accompanying delegation," said the press office of the Prime Minister in Baytan received, the Economist News, a copy of it, noting that "the two sides discussed during the meeting bilateral relations between Iraq and the states And the plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, which will be held next April in Washington, DC.

"During that visit, the Deputy Prime Minister will meet senior officials from the United States, the international community, World Bank and IMF officials and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," the office said.

"The two sides discussed providing a safe and attractive investment environment to encourage investors to work in Iraq, create job opportunities, eliminate unemployment, improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq by activating the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment, Companies and capital to work in Iraq and participate in reconstruction campaigns and services. "

"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties, institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and building a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefiting the Iraqi people."

(delete if posted thx)

Views 157   Date Added 02/28/2019

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15567

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

•  
  •  
  •  28 February 2019
  •  
  •  10:22 p
  •  
748389_Med.jpg

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein discussed with US Charge d'Affaires in Baghdad, Joe Howard, his meetings during the meetings of the Bank and the International Monetary Fund in Washington next April.

"The two sides discussed relations between Iraq and the United States of America and the plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, which will be held next April in Washington, DC," the ministry said in a statement.

"The Deputy Prime Minister will meet senior officials from the United States, the international community, World Bank and IMF officials and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," he said.

The two sides discussed ways to provide a safe and attractive environment for investment to encourage investors to work in Iraq and create job opportunities and eliminate unemployment and improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq through the activation of the Strategic Framework Agreement in the field of trade and investment. In addition to ways to improve the investment environment for the purpose of attracting companies and capital to work in Iraq and participate in reconstruction campaigns and services.

The Deputy Prime Minister stressed that the Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties and institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and build a balanced budget and economy and services ambitious benefit the Iraqi people

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, yota691 said:

GM DV..Have a Great Day everyone...

GM Master Yota and all of DV. 

God Bless you. 

22 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

We all have those days when we are so frustrated we feel like choking someone out. And then some knucklehead will come along and say don’t worry everything’s going to be fine. It’s all going to work out in the end. So at the risk of getting choked out. Stay positive it will all work out in the end. 😎

Okay here I am, you could choke me again  I'm used to it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

GM Master Yota and all of DV. 

God Bless you. 

Okay here I am, you could choke me again  I'm used to it.

Says the guy that attacked me every time I post something  that differed from his opinion. 

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

For me to want to choke you out. Would mean I actually care about what you think.  Why don’t you go troll someone else. You are supposedly a monitor on this site.  If you can’t act professionally, at least act like an adult 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

28/02/2019 14:16:00 PM | Number of readings:

Conscious / Minister of Finance: The government began to prepare the federal budget for next year

Conscious Baghdad 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein, said the Iraqi government has begun preparing the federal budget for next year.

This came during a meeting with the US ambassador to Iraq, Joe Howard, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance on Thursday.

The statement quoted Hussein during the meeting as saying received ( and the Iraqi News Agency INA ) that " the Iraqi government continues to prepare plans for the implementation of the government 's program, as well as start planning and preparation of the Budget Law for the year 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties, institutions and provinces for the purpose of determining the actual needs and building a balanced budget An ambitious economy and services that benefit the Iraqi people. "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Parliamentary Finance intends to strengthen budget resources 2020

Baghdad / Shaima Rashid

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed its intention to engage in numerous discussions with the government to strengthen the state resources and add them in the budget of 2020 to get them out of the balance of budget items to the zero budget adopted by most countries of the world in the era
 the talk.
"The main goal for us during the next legislative term before the start of discussions in the budget next year 2020 is to engage with the government in serious discussions and many to change the type of budget in the Iraqi state, because this budget so far Balancing items, while most of the world exceeded them and reached the so-called budget 
Zero ".
He added that the Finance Committee, during its hosting of ministries and agencies, considered that most of them are consumable and unproductive, so I decided with the government to strengthen the state resources and transform the ministry from consumption to productivity. He pointed out that «this issue is very important to shift from an oil dependent state to a multi state Resources, especially that Iraq has a lot of good, but we need to 
Planning ».
"We need to create jobs, which requires facilities for foreign and domestic investors. As a result, we need a huge amount of laws that must be amended," he said. "Investments in Iraq are very difficult because of the security situation and the ruthless routine."
  • Upvote 1

• Markinsa changed the title to Parliamentary source reveals the date of receipt of the budget 2020
  • Markinsa locked this topic