Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary source reveals the date of receipt of the budget 2020

yota691

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance adopts the merger of insurance companies

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance adopts the merger of insurance companies
A part of the meeting of the opinion body in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance
 28 February 2019 01:21 PM

Mubasher: The opinion body in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance meeting chaired by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein and the majority of the members of the Commission.

In a statement, the ministry said in a statement on Thursday that the board approved the merger of insurance companies to raise the level of service performance for the benefit of the public.

The Commission decided to grant facilities to finance the project of the Iraqi German Hospital for cancer, and this hospital is the first of its kind in Iraq, which serve an important segment of society.

In another context, Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs received the Minister of Finance Charge d'Affaires of the US Embassy in Baghdad, Joe Howard and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, the two sides discussed the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America and plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, which will be held in April in Washington, DC.

The two sides discussed ways to provide a safe and attractive environment for investment to encourage investors to work in Iraq and create job opportunities and eliminate unemployment and improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq through the activation of the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13272.jpg

energy

Economy News - Baghdad

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fuad Hussein, on Thursday, with Joy Hood, charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq, to provide a safe andattractive environment for investment in Iraq, while Hussein said that the Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing a law Budget for 2020 .

"The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and the Minister of Finance received the charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Baghdad, Joe Hood and the accompanying delegation," said the press office of the Prime Minister in Baytan received, the Economist News, a copy of it, noting that "the two sides discussed during the meeting bilateral relations between Iraq and the states And the plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, which will be held next April in Washington, DC.

"During that visit, the Deputy Prime Minister will meet senior officials from the United States, the international community, World Bank and IMF officials and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," the office said.

"The two sides discussed providing a safe and attractive investment environment to encourage investors to work in Iraq, create job opportunities, eliminate unemployment, improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq by activating the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment, Companies and capital to work in Iraq and participate in reconstruction campaigns and services. "

"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties, institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and building a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefiting the Iraqi people."

Views 22   Date Added 02/28/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13274.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, Thursday, Iraq's quest to activate the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment. 
"The minister received the Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq, Joe Howard, to discuss the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America and the plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund," the media office of the Ministry of Finance said in a statement. Will be held next April in Washington, DC ". 
"During that visit, he will meet the Deputy Prime Minister with senior officials from the United States, the international community, officials of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," he said.
"The two sides also discussed ways to provide a safe and attractive investment environment to encourage investors to work in Iraq, create job opportunities, eliminate unemployment, improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq by activating the Strategic Framework Agreement in the area of trade and investment, Improve the investment environment for the purpose of attracting companies and capital to work in Iraq and participate in reconstruction campaigns and services. " 
"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing the budget law for the year 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties and institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and build a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefit the Iraqi people."

Views 30   Date Added 28/02/2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Minister: Iraqi government began preparing the financial budget for 2020

Minister: Iraqi government began preparing the financial budget for 2020

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein, that the Iraqi government has begun to prepare the federal budget for next year.

This came during a meeting with the US ambassador to Iraq, Joe Howard, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance on Thursday.

"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government's program as well as to start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties, institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and building a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefiting the Iraqi people," the statement said.

Keywords: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

122163.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/02/28 09:09
  • Number of readings 100
  • Section: Iraq
  •  
  •  

The Iraqi government began preparing the financial budget for 2020

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein, Thursday, February 28, 2019, that the Iraqi government has begun to prepare the federal budget for next year.

This came during a meeting with the US ambassador to Iraq, Joe Howard, according to a statement issued by the Ministry of Finance on Thursday.

"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government's program as well as to start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties, institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and building a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefiting the Iraqi people," the statement said.

Follow the obelisk

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq seeks to activate the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment

Iraq seeks to activate the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment

10:03 - 28/02/2019

BAGHDAD - The 
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein, on Thursday, Iraq's efforts to activate the strategic framework agreement in the field of trade and investment. 
"The latter received the Charge d'affaires of the US Embassy in Iraq, Joe Howard, to discuss the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America and the plans of the Deputy Prime Minister to head the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund," Hussein's media office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Will be held next April in Washington, DC ". 
"During that visit, he will meet the Deputy Prime Minister with senior officials from the United States, the international community, officials of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," he said.
"The two sides also discussed ways to provide a safe and attractive investment environment to encourage investors to work in Iraq, create job opportunities, eliminate unemployment, improve the level of services and construction throughout Iraq by activating the Strategic Framework Agreement in the area of trade and investment, Investment environment for the purpose of attracting companies and capital to work in Iraq and participate in reconstruction campaigns and services. " 
"The Iraqi government is continuing to prepare plans to implement the government program as well as start planning and preparing the budget law for 2020 to ensure early coordination with all parties and institutions and governorates for the purpose of identifying the actual needs and build a balanced budget and economy and ambitious services benefit the Iraqi people. s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, haymon said:

Sorry Being a little negative this morning, no coffee yet  😞

We all have those days when we are so frustrated we feel like choking someone out. And then some knucklehead will come along and say don’t worry everything’s going to be fine. It’s all going to work out in the end. So at the risk of getting choked out. Stay positive it will all work out in the end. 😎

• Upvote 7

48 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I’m at that point where I don’t give a fat Rats Azz about all the “ good news “ - we’ve been the donkeys to dangling carrots in front of our noses for far too long.

Patience and Understanding are at an end. So whenever these idiots get around to getting a Globally Recognized Currency, I’m gonna do my voodoo and off I go. 

Until then, I have things to do.

To hell with good news, ...it’s time to pony up and show us the $$$$.

:bump:

:moneybag:💰

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

“Will be held next April in Washington, DC 
"During that visit, he will meet the Deputy Prime Minister with senior officials from the United States, the international community, officials of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," 

This will be happening in April, the third review of the IMF/SBA between

June and August 

HCL , other important laws and vote on vacant ministries in next parliamentary

period. 

I believe eve our next window of opportunity for an increase of the dinar

exchange rate is mid 2019. If nothing happens the next window January 2020

I would love to see an RV today but still work to do.

Go RV Go

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

“Will be held next April in Washington, DC 
"During that visit, he will meet the Deputy Prime Minister with senior officials from the United States, the international community, officials of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and hold meetings with US trade representatives on the resumption of bilateral trade and investment talks," 

How they gonna hold meetings on the resumption of trade if their money's no good?

I think they gotta RV in March or fuggedaboudit.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

32 minutes ago, Floridian said:

How they gonna hold meetings on the resumption of trade if their money's no good?

I think they gotta RV in March or fuggedaboudit.  

I hope you’re right my friend Floridian,

Money is good and is pegged to the US dollar with a value of $0,00084

Iraq already has trade agreement with many nations at the actual value

Dont get me wrong my friend, I would love to see an RV today but still

work to do.

- vacant ministries 

- important laws

- IMF / SBA

- WTO menbership 

Go RV asap

• Upvote 4

I think that if the price of oil goes down

more they will have no choice but to increase the value of there money.

The US is the largest producer of oil now

and there are 2 more pipe lines being built 

now. US will control the price of oil

we can bankrupt the Russians and Iran

looks to me like US is trying to help Iraq

build there non oil economy. If oil is below

there break even they will slowly go broke.

GO use oil go RV.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I hope you’re right my friend Floridian,

Money is good and is pegged to the US dollar with a value of $0,00084

Iraq already has trade agreement with many nations at the actual value

Dont get me wrong my friend, I would love to see an RV today but still

work to do.

- vacant ministries 

- important laws

- IMF / SBA

- WTO menbership 

Go RV asap

Stop being so logical, friend Laid Back.  

I don't like it.    😂

• Haha 3

• Markinsa changed the title to Parliamentary source reveals the date of receipt of the budget 2020
  • Markinsa locked this topic