Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Construction nominates al-Maliki as the first deputy to the President of the Republic

yota691

3 hours ago, Donziman said:

Ten YL  the honest one don't live long. There's always that car accident thing

waiting around the next corner . 

Yeah .... knife buried in the back — ruling is Suicide. .... the refrigerator in his home falls over & crushes him — death by misadventure caused by “ earthquake “ ( nothing else has been disturbed however ).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

A unique brand of insanity like no other 

A unique breed of greed, power and corruption. That nomination there speaks volumes of their ignorance......The people of Iraq should definetly storm the Peace Palace on that note and string up Maliki from the highest chandalier!   😡

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

These Dumb A#$% nominated Maliki after he destroyed the country for 8 years straight...I would be embarrassed to tell anyone I am an Iraqi with these clowns running the Government...I can believe it though because nothing is every going to happen unless the IMF, World Bank etc call in their loans and stop the auctions. We have went from Maliki to Maliki and Madhi two traitors of Iran. We are going in the wrong direction fellas....Oh 10years later, do you remember when they said the Government would be formed by 3/23/2019...yea right!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

These Dumb A#$% nominated Maliki after he destroyed the country for 8 years straight...I would be embarrassed to tell anyone I am an Iraqi with these clowns running the Government...I can believe it though because nothing is every going to happen unless the IMF, World Bank etc call in their loans and stop the auctions. We have went from Maliki to Maliki and Madhi two traitors of Iran. We are going in the wrong direction fellas....Oh 10years later, do you remember when they said the Government would be formed by 3/23/2019...yea right!

I do remember.... this feels more like being on a Hamster Wheel .... 

• Upvote 1