Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 February

Adam Montana

Could it REALLY be that as Crude Oil Futures go UP, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar via licensed internet vendors goes DOWN???!!!

image.png.9948fab51130d744a11322c6a0885176.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.J19&t=f&a=&w=&v=dmax

Hey, I likie MY beautiful up channel chart on oil MUCH MO BETTAH!!! $65/ barrel crude oil by April 1, 2019 - No Foolin"!!!

Here is a spreadsheet summary I update periodically:

image.thumb.png.8cd0821a293294ebb2762465a1bb711f.png

Due to forum rules, I won't note the names of the vendors or links. The top two (as of February 1, 2019) merged (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) so I ain't TELLIN' who those two are!!!

So, OK, the 10,000 AND 5,000 large denomination notes are becoming scarce on noted internet availabilities. A notable source dried up on the 25,000 uncirculated notes but offers 1,000 AND 500 notes that appears to be the same vendor (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) advertising with OUR lustrous web page displays BEFORE we log in AND AFTER we log out.

One vendor is still offering 50,000 denomination notes. Recently, the vendor noted the lot of 1,000,000 is "Out Of Stock"!!!

The color code is Red for vendor availability at one time but is out of stock. Green is for still available. Yellow is a WHOLE LOTTA personal information HAS to be given BEFORE even able to view the prices.

The left column for a particular item has a number representing the highest available noted lot. The right column is the price per million.

So, MAYBE BABY could it REALLY be that as Crude Oil Futures go UP, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar via licensed internet vendors goes DOWN???!!!

Somebody(ies) are OPTIMISTIC (YEAH!!!)!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................................................................

The "Standard Disclaimer" Applies.......................................................................................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................................

DO NOT Go Out AND Buy A WHOLE LOTTA Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YOU Can Not Afford.......

AND (of course)....................................................................................................................

NO PUMPING BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR HERE BY ME............................................................

AND (of course)....................................................................................................................

Adam is THE BEST - BETTER Listen To Adam...................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Chart Looks Kinda ‘Crude’ To Me ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 6.21.07 AM.png

:D  :D  :D 

Always amazed by your “slick” humor Thug... you always manage to keep the wheels turnin’ and lubricated around here bro! 😆

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad!  Even when your batteries running low you always manage to bring “energy” to the room! 😉

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Could it REALLY be that as Crude Oil Futures go UP, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar via licensed internet vendors goes DOWN???!!!

image.png.9948fab51130d744a11322c6a0885176.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/index.html?s=NYMEX_CL.J19&t=f&a=&w=&v=dmax

Hey, I likie MY beautiful up channel chart on oil MUCH MO BETTAH!!! $65/ barrel crude oil by April 1, 2019 - No Foolin"!!!

Here is a spreadsheet summary I update periodically:

image.thumb.png.8cd0821a293294ebb2762465a1bb711f.png

Due to forum rules, I won't note the names of the vendors or links. The top two (as of February 1, 2019) merged (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) so I ain't TELLIN' who those two are!!!

So, OK, the 10,000 AND 5,000 large denomination notes are becoming scarce on noted internet availabilities. A notable source dried up on the 25,000 uncirculated notes but offers 1,000 AND 500 notes that appears to be the same vendor (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) advertising with OUR lustrous web page displays BEFORE we log in AND AFTER we log out.

One vendor is still offering 50,000 denomination notes. Recently, the vendor noted the lot of 1,000,000 is "Out Of Stock"!!!

The color code is Red for vendor availability at one time but is out of stock. Green is for still available. Yellow is a WHOLE LOTTA personal information HAS to be given BEFORE even able to view the prices.

The left column for a particular item has a number representing the highest available noted lot. The right column is the price per million.

So, MAYBE BABY could it REALLY be that as Crude Oil Futures go UP, Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar via licensed internet vendors goes DOWN???!!!

Somebody(ies) are OPTIMISTIC (YEAH!!!)!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................................................................................

The "Standard Disclaimer" Applies.......................................................................................

AND (of course).....................................................................................................................

DO NOT Go Out AND Buy A WHOLE LOTTA Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar YOU Can Not Afford.......

NO PUMPING BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR HERE BY ME............................................................

Adam is THE BEST - BETTER Listen To Adam...................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Thanks for taking the time to share these currency trail data and your insights. I often wondered when this gets closer that financial insider would find out and there would be a run on the dinar.  So, I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Cheers!

[I have not pinched myself yet thinking this is really happening, as I am fed up saying 'this is the year!' to the other half! The one thing I did in January is get my annual OSI paperwork updated. So, not a pinchable moment, but my interest is elevated again. Not enough to buy more, though!]

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Love that Oil Chart Synopsis!!!!....let's go 60 by mid-March then.....

Hopefully the HCL is Officially passed and implemented by then too.....

1st Quarter 2019!!!....

:twothumbs:Hey, It Is VERY GOOD For One To Dream For Dreams To Come True, LMB4321, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

3 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Thanks for taking the time to share these currency trail data and your insights. I often wondered when this gets closer that financial insider would find out and there would be a run on the dinar.  So, I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Cheers!

[I have not pinched myself yet thinking this is really happening, as I am fed up saying 'this is the year!' to the other half! The one thing I did in January is get my annual OSI paperwork updated. So, not a pinchable moment, but my interest is elevated again. Not enough to buy more, though!]

:twothumbs: I Checked Again THIS Morning, BKeiller, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

I may have missed the change in price on a couple items but this morning I saw one vendor whacked $5/million uncirculated 25,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to $1,058 from $1,063 AND another vendor whacked a whopping $50/million uncirculated 25,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to $1,100 from $1,150.

To me, there are both sides of the internet vendors at play. The one we see is the demand by buyers from the internet vendors AND the other one we do NOT see is the availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars from legitimate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar sources THAT are likely from Iraq.

So, eventually ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars will dry up from internet vendors since THEY are likely bound to HAVE TO POSITIVELY source ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars sold (i.e. could not find rock bottom "fire sales" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars from ebay sellers to resell since the trail of supplier(s) is questionable) IF the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND other legitimate sources decide NOT to sell for ANY reason.

So, I am taking the reduced availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar from internet vendors as an indication of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar supply availability from the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND other legitimate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar sources from Iraq.

GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

YEAH!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Looks like overall the larger denomination notes are becoming MORE scarce. Would kinda make sense since the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI wants to do THIS anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Rising oil prices and the determinants of the rise.

%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9

Amer Al Omran *
Since the beginning of this year, oil prices have increased again, achieving their best quarterly performance in eight years, after last year’s decline. This rise comes at a time when reports by the Energy Agency and OPEC are warning about global demand, and the reduction of the production has helped, led by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, crude prices to rise more than 20 percent since the beginning of this year.

Many factors have led to the improvement in oil prices and contributed to the recovery of the oil market, which has seen repeated setbacks over the past year. These factors include the reduction of oil supply in world markets, supported by the agreement of OPEC and outside producers in December to reduce the production volume by one million and two hundred thousand Barrels per day, with the aim of re-consolidating oil prices and compensating for losses from the price decline in the late of the year 2018.

Also, among the factors contributing to support oil prices, Saudi Arabia’s cut was faster than agreed, which is expected to reach 500,000 barrels in the coming period, with the aim of rebalancing the market, which has seen great strife over the past five years.
The geopolitical tensions are among affecting factors which formed a strong factor in determining the direction of the oil market. Here we refer to the situation in Iran, Venezuela and Libya, and the consequences of the US sanctions on oil exports in Iran and Venezuela, which contributed to reducing the volume of oil supply , where Iran’s oil production has been the lowest since a year of 2013 , because of sanctions, which US President Donald Trump promised to increase pressure on Iranian oil exports to reach zero, which means further reduction of global supplies, as for Venezuela the sanctions on oil have contributed to a very serious decline in the country’s revenues, as well as the rise of the inflation rate to the highest levels in the world.
Trade disputes between the United States and China, weak global economic growth due to tariffs and tensions about trade protectionism that threaten the global economy for further slowing down and raised fears about the direction of oil prices.
Will this rise continue?

There is uncertainty among many observers about the possibility of continuing OPEC and independent producers’ agreement agreement. In this context , an American oil expert and author Julian Lee , in an article to Bloomberg News Agency said : “This agreement has two bases to remain steadfast – Saudi Arabia and Russia – and they represent the leaders at least in terms of the size of the groups of countries that were part of the deal to reduce production, as they pledged to bear the largest share of the reduction of production, where Saudi Arabia bears forty percent of the burden of OPEC, while Russia is supposed to bear 60 percent of the share of non-OPEC members.

According to the statement of the first month of implementation of the agreement, which is currently published, it is clear that while a party is doing what is required from it strongly, the other bear little of the burden of the Convention, which could cause future problems, according to the writer, who pointed out that Saudi Arabia reduced production more than promised In January last year.
It should be noted that this reality in the oil markets depends on the extent of commitment of the main producers in OPEC and abroad by agreement, in other words, the commitment and balance between producers to bear the consequences of the agreement is the basic criterion to judge the direction of the world oil price index in the future.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs:Hey, It Is VERY GOOD For One To Dream For Dreams To Come True, LMB4321, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:twothumbs: I Checked Again THIS Morning, BKeiller, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

I may have missed the change in price on a couple items but this morning I saw one vendor whacked $5/million uncirculated 25,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to $1,058 from $1,063 AND another vendor whacked a whopping $50/million uncirculated 25,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to $1,100 from $1,150.

To me, there are both sides of the internet vendors at play. The one we see is the demand by buyers from the internet vendors AND the other one we do NOT see is the availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars from legitimate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar sources THAT are likely from Iraq.

So, eventually ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars will dry up from internet vendors since THEY are likely bound to HAVE TO POSITIVELY source ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars sold (i.e. could not find rock bottom "fire sales" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinars from ebay sellers to resell since the trail of supplier(s) is questionable) IF the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND other legitimate sources decide NOT to sell for ANY reason.

So, I am taking the reduced availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar from internet vendors as an indication of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar supply availability from the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI AND other legitimate Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar sources from Iraq.

GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

YEAH!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Looks like overall the larger denomination notes are becoming MORE scarce. Would kinda make sense since the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI wants to do THIS anyway.

Cheers, Synopsis. There have been a few articles floating around about printing fewer US $100 bills as they are used mostly outside the US and in higher numbers by criminal elements. The thought is fewer notes, then they are less of a vehicle for international criminals--at least the non-cyber ones!?

Always good to see the note count falling and the Iraqi gold reserves/currency reserves rising (old school economics)?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

Cheers, Synopsis. There have been a few articles floating around about printing fewer US $100 bills as they are used mostly outside the US and in higher numbers by criminal elements. The thought is fewer notes, then they are less of a vehicle for international criminals--at least the non-cyber ones!?

Always good to see the note count falling and the Iraqi gold reserves/currency reserves rising (old school economics)?

:twothumbs: I Agree!, BKeiller, Excellent Point! :tiphat:

I suspect in AND out of Iraq, the larger denominations WILL GET a huge pull off the streets AND out of circulation for the reason You mentioned.

In my opinion, The “exchange” will NOT be for hard currency Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to ANOTHER hard currency. The “exchange” will like end up being a number in a/the bank account(s) Of exchangeable currencies.

One reason I am INCLINED to believe the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar will ReInstate HIGH to entice holders to “exchange” OR “deposit” as the case may be. :eyebrows:

Besides, imagine the “exposure” if nefarious individuals “discover” a physical Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar holder!!! A HUGE amount of HIGH VALUE cash in a VERY COMPACT FORM for concealment!!!

CAVEAT EMPTOR EVERYONE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Redhorse said:

It’s been two weeks and still no post from Adam. I hope he’s okay but I know I’m going going nuckin futz, the anticipation is killing me. Come on dude show me an RV.😜

Um...a week and one day...

Edited by olivesman
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1