Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chief V, Any Progress On The Scans?

Riverdawg

Hi Chief V,

Was just wondering if you have made any progress on the scans of the lower denoms. I know I for one are really anxious to see them. I think you mentioned that one of your contacts was mailing some stateside to his wife, do you think she would have received them by now?

Anyway, thank you for all your previous intel and most of all THANK YOU for your service.

rd

No luck folks, I've asked time and time again, only thing I've been told is they're supposed to put 3 more Iraqi banks on the Baghdad bases. My intel has clammed up for some reason, not sure if they've been given a gag order or not, not hearing anything. Sorry. Also, yes I would surely post them if I had them. All of my BOG's are pretty much quiet on the ground, lots going on over there right now with the withdrawal, so I can't say anything against my men. They're doing what they gotta do. Like I said it'll probably RV before I get em..lol. I will post though once I have em.

V

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

No luck folks, I've asked time and time again, only thing I've been told is they're supposed to put 3 more Iraqi banks on the Baghdad bases. My intel has clammed up for some reason, not sure if they've been given a gag order or not, not hearing anything. Sorry. Also, yes I would surely post them if I had them. All of my BOG's are pretty much quiet on the ground, lots going on over there right now with the withdrawal, so I can't say anything against my men. They're doing what they gotta do. Like I said it'll probably RV before I get em..lol. I will post though once I have em.

V

Well my perception/opinion is that we probably want to leave this alone until they (the iraqis) are ready to push the new denoms; "assuming" that the new smaller denoms exist ;)

i guess i just dont see a point in taking any unnecessary risks if u know what i mean...

your a good guy chief, i appreciate all that you do

V

Did that one guy ever receive the ones he mailed home to his wife? I think I remember correctly about you saying something like that. I have patience to wait but just making sure you didn't forget that. Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

New_Notes.doc

Racheal,

Sorry you and maynardr7 couldn't open my last attactments not sure why.

I sent the actual links to each note. Good luck .

Goooooooo RV/RI

Man_Kind

These links don't work either. They may have been removed. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think somebody doesn't want us to see what you found.

Thanks for your efforts, Man_kind

Maynard

Your picture of the one dinar note is from 1973-1978. It's just a wild guess that people here are asking about current currency. I didn't waste my time checking the other links.

Reminds me of a song back in 1977............Dustin the wind by the Rock group Kansas.

Did that one guy ever receive the ones he mailed home to his wife? I think I remember correctly about you saying something like that. I have patience to wait but just making sure you didn't forget that. Thanks for all you do.

No Munsch, hadn't forgotten about it and asked about it as well. Like I said it's like a gag order has been put out, not hearing anything from my guys over there. Not sure why.

Thanks for your reply and your digging Chief V. So I guess we wait like everyone else... :(

2dinar1dong: Yes, thank you for your offer, but, we are looking for "new" low denomination Iraqi Dinar. Denoms of say 1 dinar, 5 dinar, 10 dinar, etc.

But thanks again though...

rd