Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Guru Opinions @ 5:30 PM EST - 02/26/2019

2-26-2019   Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan   For those of us who have been riding this cotton picking train of the dinar for so long you couldn’t get a better tax opportunity than we have now.  It’s just absolutely freaking amazing what we have.  The new rules brought in under the Trump Administration give us so much leeway and so much opportunity to be able to save on taxes, to share this with everyone we love, less consequences.  The whole tax planning game has changed immensely because of the changes in 2018  and 2019…As Paul Harvey used to say, “Here’s the rest of the story.”  There are some things about the IRS, particularly those who come into a lot of money in a hurry that have certain triggering points.  I’ve got three of those I want to talk to you about..(Post 1 of Many)...

2-26-2019  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan    1.  I have had a lot of people send me email saying, “ This person is saying this is going to be capital gains and NOT be ordinary income.”  I’ve even been sent long convoluted processes someone has created for being able to move money in different ways so that the categorization was redone.  I’ll tell you from my own studies, one of the things when I got into this thing over a decade ago…I spent a lot of time researching it.  I contacted Several of my financial advisors who worked with their tax attorneys.  I got the leading CPA of the east coast who deals in Forex currency exchanges and his research came up with the exact same thing that the attorneys came up with.  And that is there are two ways that people might misconstrue that this is supposed to be taxed as capital gains. I can tell you right now from the research they did and my own research the dinar does NOT qualify...(Post 2 of Many)... 

***************************** More Bob to Come ***************************

2-26-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  [via Clare]   The Language Iraq is using, is International  & they wouldn't be allowed by the Fab 4 if the announcement was not close...The International world has read what you & I have not, yet...3 sources spotting small's (lower denoms) ...Testing was successful for the Dinar to travel around the world internationally.  WS [Guru Walkingstick] said they are test driving the new rate of the IQD.  Testing converters..!!
:twothumbs:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1