Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Britain appoints Iraqi professor Sinan al-Shabibi as chairman of monetary policy committee

1lucdog

7 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Now how am I suppose to sleep???  Shabbs being back in the picture in any way shape, or form, has GOT to a good thing for everyone!  Never mind factoring in all the other great news we have been hearing lately........

:twothumbs: YEP! Lots Of Great News Lately, MxMann, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect the Bri'ish at the Bank Of England WILL BE much more agreeable with Dr. Shabibi to DO what is necessary THAN the Bicraqi Iraqi at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: YEP! Lots Of Great News Lately, MxMann, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect the Bri'ish at the Bank Of England WILL BE much more agreeable with Dr. Shabibi to DO what is necessary THAN the Bicraqi Iraqi at the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

I agree, they will be wayyyy more agreeable!!!  I beleive he is there for a reason, and a very good reason!!!! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

"Shabibilicious" LOL!! That name is too funny..! Yea that was back in the day when oil was over $100 a barrel...You know maliki and his goons took the lion share...when he won the 2nd term I stayed away from this site until just last year..as long as he is around no progress will be made. I think Shabibi was living in Virgina (USA)  at one point after maliki tried to have him arrested...

I followed the progress, or should I say lack thereof, of the Iraqi Dinar much closer back in those days.....checked the exchange rate everyday, tweaked my wish list constantly, told my wife "any day now, just be patient"......hahahahaha.  Oh how time flies.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, King Bean said:

I still maintain you should have changed it when Turki was head of the CBI.

Turki-liscious makes waaaaay more sense. LOL. 🦃

While Allak-iliscious doesn't quite roll off the tongue either.:lol:

Come on K-Bean......Do you have any idea how long it took me to come up with the name Shabibilicious?........about 4 seconds, and I'm still pondering if I added one "i" too many.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm still pondering if I added one "i" too many.

For us long timers, it's beneficious though unofficious that we pick our names unmalicious. There's no need to be overofficious or suspicious, even though some of us see ourselves swaggerlicious, cuddlicious or even bootylicious. While I would say many in the rumors section qualify as cheesylicious, sacrilicious and unauspicious. But my intent is to say, unofficious, most all DV folks are funalicious, nonsuspicious and just down right fabulicious.

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, King Bean said:

For us long timers, it's beneficious though unofficious that we pick our names unmalicious. There's no need to be overofficious or suspicious, even though some of us see ourselves swaggerlicious, cuddlicious or even bootylicious. While I would say many in the rumors section qualify as cheesylicious, sacrilicious and unauspicious. But my intent is to say, unofficious, most all DV folks are funalicious, nonsuspicious and just down right fabulicious.

:twothumbs:

Hahahaha......Ridonkilicious, K-Bean.  :lol:

GO RV, then BVlicious

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well if you are going to probably do a hard brexit, you are going to need someone in that knows all shabbs does. I have always felt and have posted in the past that the brexit is tied to iraq. When england exits the eu they need to make a huge payment to the eu. I wonder where that money is coming from...hmmmm ;)

• Upvote 6

Just now, mylilpony said:

Well if you are going to probably do a hard brexit, you are going to need someone in that knows all shabbs does. I have always felt and have posted in the past that the brexit is tied to iraq. When england exits the eu they need to make a huge payment to the eu. I wonder where that money is coming from...hmmmm ;)

PRECISELY!!!!!!!, MyLilPony, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Starting up the INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi ECONOMIC ENGINE with an INTERNATIONALLY valued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AUGHT to "facilitate" THIS AND So Much MORE!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Brexit/Date

Friday, March 29, 2019

image.jpeg.413fe73292053981713c970f0302e835.jpeg

Brexit

Description

Brexit is the impending withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. It follows the referendum of 23 June 2016 when 51.9 per cent of voters chose to leave the EU. Wikipedia

Date: Friday, March 29, 2019

Hey, we MAYBE BABY will see THIS BEFORE April Fool's Day Monday, April 1!!!

NO FOOLIN'!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mylilpony said:

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

PRECISELY!!!!!!!, MyLilPony, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Starting up the INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi ECONOMIC ENGINE with an INTERNATIONALLY valued Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AUGHT to "facilitate" THIS AND So Much MORE!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

May I ask why you guys think England has a lot of Dinar?  Why would they?  Where would it come from?

I've always felt the US has a lot, and can point to a reason - but England?  Why?

Sorry if I'm being dense.  LOL 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

May I ask why you guys think England has a lot of Dinar?  Why would they?  Where would it come from?

I've always felt the US has a lot, and can point to a reason - but England?  Why?

ONLY inferential, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

A few points to consider:

• Brexit is scheduled for Friday, March 29, 2019. The "getting into" the EU with ALL the European Countries involved (much mo biggah) mass of economic absorption than "getting out of" the EU with ONLY Great Britain. Sure, the Bri'ish Pound (GBP) in "getting into" the EU is STILL the same Bri'ish Pound (GBP) "getting out of" the EU. However, economic ties to the Glow Bull financial system could make for come REALLY nasty swings in the Bri'ish Pound (GBP) exchange values on Brexit.
  • Why in the world would Dr. Shabibi land in Great Britain at the Bri'ish Bank Of England (of ALL places) NOW???!!!
  • Could (I cay "could' here") there be some NECESSARY stability needed to minimize potentially REALLY nasty swing in the Bri'ish Pound (GBP) WITH a newly TURBO CHARGED INTERNATIONALLY valued currency???!!!
  • We know the Bri'ish were in Iraq as a Coalition partner in 2003 and a few subsequent years. So, I suspect (NOTE: suspect) the Bri'ish had/have similar plans as The United States Of America with financial AND economic goals/initiatives TO INCLUDE the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar going from a "closed economy" program rate to an "open economy" INTERNATIONAL rate. So, pre'y sure the Bri'ish have loaded up on Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar crispies, TOO!!!

Well, OK, being a little (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) snarky here (AND having fun at IT :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:). I hope You DO NOT mind.  I am feeling REALLY GOOD about ALL THIS. Hopefully EVERYONE ELSE is, too!!!

I know, I know, I have ONLY been in this Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment HALF as long or so as MANY OTHERS here but, hey, THEY aught to be STOKED :cigar:   :cigar:   :cigar:NOW, Too!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

best i remember tony blair was  part of the original coalition forces when saddam was deposed , probably doesn't mean anything but i think all the coalition countries are holding iqd my conjecture only ...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

ONLY inferential, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

So, pre'y sure the Bri'ish have loaded up on Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar crispies, TOO!!!

I see your point.  Good thinking, Synopsis!

Also, I love your Bri'ish accent.  

(Why don't they pronounce their T's?)   😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I see your point.  Good thinking, Synopsis!

Also, I love your Bri'ish accent.  

(Why don't they pronounce their T's?)   😂

:confused2:   :confused2:   :confused2:  :shrug:   :shrug:   :shrug: Yeah, I Dunno, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

But, hey, I found this "instructional" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) video worth viewing!!!

If nothing else, jump to the 1:50 mark. NOTE: The Gentleman DOES NOT say "Bri'ish" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)!!!

NOTE: ESL (English as a Second Language) is noted in the title (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)!!!

Hey, The Gentleman In The Video APPEARS to be of Bri'ish Origin (YEAH!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

As a Brit who both holds dinar  and someone who voted for Brexit, i can assure you the two are not related, only very few of us own dinar and that is mainly those of us who were doing PSD work out there.  

Most people over here have no idea or even care anymore about Iraq.

However I did hear that several large UK banks bought dinar in about 04,05 and as we printed the stuff over here and I’m pretty sure we still do, I imagine there is a lot of it stashed away somewhere. 

Edited by sandy040
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sandy040 said:

As a Brit who both holds dinar  and someone who voted for Brexit, i can assure you the two are not related, only very few of us own dinar and that is mainly those of us who were doing PSD work out there.  

Most people over here have no idea or even care anymore about Iraq.

However I did hear that several large UK banks bought dinar in about 04,05 and as we printed the stuff over here and I’m pretty sure we still do, I imagine there is a lot of it stashed away somewhere. 

Thank You For The Insights, Sandy040, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:confused2:   :confused2:   :confused2:  :shrug:   :shrug:   :shrug: Yeah, I Dunno, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

But, hey, I found this "instructional" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) video worth viewing!!!

If nothing else, jump to the 1:50 mark. NOTE: The Gentleman DOES NOT say "Bri'ish" (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)!!!

NOTE: ESL (English as a Second Language) is noted in the title (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)!!!

Hey, The Gentleman In The Video APPEARS to be of Bri'ish Origin (YEAH!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I loved it!  So much fun!  Thanks, Synopsis.

I had no idea that dropping the T's was "working class" speak.

I thought they spoke that way in certain locations (such as New Yawk tawk or Southern talk, Y'all).

You learn something new every day.  😊

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I loved it!  So much fun!  Thanks, Synopsis.

I had no idea that dropping the T's was "working class" speak.

I thought they spoke that way in certain locations (such as New Yawk tawk or Southern talk, Y'all).

You learn something new every day.  😊

:twothumbs: Bri'ish ARE REALLY COOL (YEAH!!!)!!!, Floridian, Glad You Enjoyed The Video!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

First in UK it  is  named "Bank of England" not  "The British central bank " and  if  you check  its  website  on net (  The Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) is made up of nine members – the Governor, the three Deputy Governors forMonetary Policy, Financial Stability and Markets and Banking, ourChief Economist and four external members appointed directly by the Chancellor )  https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/people/monetary-policy-committee  , Please  use  trusted references when  you publish anything.