Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MarkZ's Latest Fantasy Story

ronscarpa

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  ...We do not have Asset backed yet…we are close…they are moving and shuffling and putting so much in place…I am looking for a lot to happen this week ..especially with Trump being gone.  We have always heard that the President needs to be out of country when this happens..and we always heard it would happen when he was over international waters most likely.  [...do you think the China trade agreement has a lot to do with what we are waiting for as far as the RV?]  Yes I do…. I think it has a lot to do with what we are waiting for.  ...I actually get to see the forward movement. And since I know the people actually implementing things behind the scene is why I am so excited...(post 1 of 2)... 
2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    ...I have been asked not to talk about certain topics that could jeopardize my sources or the RV process. It’s a matter of security.   Just know there is movement and momentum... I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6’s.  This rumor is coming from out in the desert area (the middle east) . What we are really going to get- I don’t know but it’s exciting to see movement.  [...in your opinion will we see it this month?]  I do believe we will see it this month…..its going to be close to the crossover into March but we will see it IMO...I have to say this “any minute” waiting is driving me nuts…but I am very excited for where we are now. ...Hope to get more news tonight and I will let you all know. stay positive and will see you all soon...(post 2 of 2)...
:bs:
2-26-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? ...is the need to be in a group necessary?]   I have talked to so many bankers on this. They all agree you do not have to be in a group to exchange...
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6s.

He’s The Retarded One Of The MarkZ Brothers ! :o 

harpo marx vintage GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

The other day it was supposed to be a done deal and he was sending people out to check.....Note, in N.C.

Intel Guru MarkZ   A local bank in  N. Carolina  was said to be showing a rate of $4Then it disappeared when they came back to exchange. We are sending people to local banks today and see if we can get anyone to exchange today...  We want to see how many of them may have value showing on their screens and if any of them are willing to exchange. [what about 800# release for private appt...is that real or no?]  800# yes I believe they are a real thing... You will have a number of banks with their own 800 #s hoping you will come to them…I feel once we get 800 numbers it will take a couple days to make appointments...I always thought that it would be best to do this over a weekend…even a 3 day weekend because it would be better for liquidity...but there is no 3 day weekend soon which means they will just have to work harder and faster.  ...I think we are on the cusp of everything happening and if I get news I will let you know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whoops today he has a small bank in S.C. and it was the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar.....So he missed both Countries and States.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intel Guru MarkZ    ...yesterday’s report from the bank in S.Carolina showing a rate of over $4 turned out to be on the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar…it was a smaller bank is a little town and a new teller.  That bank is embarrassed they got folks hopes up and I feel bad that this turned out to be false excitement.  And that sucks that we have gotten way to used to disappointments…noone should have to go through what we have for years.  ... I am All my sources are still ramped up and ready to go to the prom…everything is in place…we are just waiting but they still feel its at any time really...hoping we get more news today…I will let you know…hopefully tonight.

Karsten

• Haha 8
  • Downvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** MilitiaMan   The mechanism is the exchange rate in my view. They want what everyone wants. The transformation digitally is on going with the Arab Summit taking place through tomorrow...When Iraq has everyone on board and compliance ready, they'll jump start the reforms and f ast, imo...The digital roll out is the level playing field.  It is the mechanism that will trigger a massive global change. imo So be at peace, as change is coming....Get ready!!! 

*** Walkingstick  Question: [Everyone but Mustafa the governor [CBI] is talking about the exchange rate staying that way for the next 4 years?]  Liars..! ...you think I care about this "garbage"? These guys who have nothing to do with the monetary reform...these Iranian influence jerks that are trying to change stuff up you know very well they have no idea of what's going on.  If you get Mustafa and he talks to you then it's something for you to consider.

*** Frank26  [Community member bank story.]  Frank - About a month ago I told you IMO you should start asking your bank friends about the Iraqi dinar...I feel banks are now in the position where they are well advised/informed of what's going on.  "W" lives in Jacksonville, Fl [Here's his bank story]  I went to one of the managers  [Chase Bank] and went into the office...I closed the door behind me...I said I don't want anyone to hear this conversation...I said I have some currency to later on exchange.  He said, 'ok, what kind of currency...?'  I have dinars.  He looked at me with eyes open big.  I said, everything alright?  He said 'yeah, yeah.'  He starts typing on the computer...he said, 'oh, we've been waiting for something to happen.  When something happens we will be ready for you.'  Frank - So he said they have been waiting for something to happen with the Iraqi dinar!? W - Yes.  Frank - Ok, continue...(Post 1 of 3)..REPOSTED for continuity.. 

*** Frank26  [Bank Story Continued]  I asked what is the process?  He said, 'the process is you come in, we go to the conference room and count the money and then we go to the teller and put the money in the bank and you got the money. Simple.'  Frank - So he gave you the procedure.  So when you are ready you bring your currency in, they take you to...the conference room, sit down with you, count it out and then they do the exchange?  W - they walk you to the teller, explain the situation and put in the money and you walk away. ..(Post 2 of 3).. 

*** Frank26   [Bank Story Continued]  Frank - Not every bank in the Untied States of America is going to be involved in the exchange.  And for that matter not every bank that is going to be involved in the exchange knows everything right now. Most of the executive levels do know but it's up to them on how much they allow to trickle down.  Question for W - Did you say [You have] 'Iraqi dinars' or did you just say 'dinars'?  I told him 'dinars' but after told him 'Iraqi dinars' because remember out there there are different 'dinars'.  Frank - That was Chase Bank in Jacksonville Florida...(Post 3 of 3).. My opinion is that this is a fabricated story by someone who wants to be important. At best, it is an embellished story with suspected, or hopeful, things added...RON

• By ronscarpa
      Just for laughs....!

2-10-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   Very busy weekend for everybody…  Bankers... sources are squarely looking at tomorrow for something to break loose and spendable dollars by Wednesday right now. I am also hopeful that they are correct. In Iraq- Allowi is fully in control…my folks over there are just tickled at how things are shaping up.  Sadr is out and heading off to Iran. I have not seen those guys over there this excited in a long time.

2-10-2020  Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man  [Do we have to have receipts where we purchased our currency?]   You do not have to bring proof of purchase…just bring your currency. People are complicating what should be a simple appointment. If you have currency they will not ask you where you got it…they will just redeem it.

• By ronscarpa
      Here's another holiday joker everyone:

12-23-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   Many contacts...are hearing...there is a mad push to get this done...Even if only a few people get to exchange before Christmas they will be able to claim it happened before. That is the rumor all over right now in many locations. ...we are watching close. I am feeling pretty relaxed because I am absolutely certain we are at the end of all of this. I am absolutely confident that we are days, or at the worst weeks, away from it all being done. This clown has got to be one of the most prolific Fantasy Story tellers of all times....it's happening every other day, with him.  Here, MarkZ is ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN & CONFIDENT that we're days or at least weeks away - he still leaves himself a way out when/if this goes beyond his predictions.
    • By ronscarpa
      5-29-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...the news isn’t bad…it’s just not what we want yet. I am as frustrated as you are...I am still being told that today is “value” day….and we will see the 800 numbers...we shall see. 

5-29-2019    Intel Guru Bruce  [via PinkRoses]   I want people to realize that this is a real thing. This is happening. This is a global currency reset. This is not just the revaluation of one currency or two currencies...I feel very confident about what it is we are waiting for...Things were looking like we were going to get started over the weekend. We read things about it. We saw some things. There was a possibility of it, but guess what? Didn’t get it. We know Iraq on Saturday turned on their ATM machines at the airports with the lower denominations...(post 1 of 2)...

5-29-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    Now, if the ATMS are on in the airports in Iraq, they are probably turned on elsewhere, but we know specifically the ones at the airport are working with lower denominations.  That means you have an in-country revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Now, we know that certain things that happen even in Iraq are kept from us here until the exact proper time for it to be revealed...Things are quiet. People are under NDAs or gag orders, and that even though we do not like not getting something sometimes, that is a good sign. That means things are right there...I am going to tell you that we are very close...(post 2 of 2)...

5-29-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru another site   In Iraq, they're articles written every day to mislead you...A week ago, I received information that the Iraq Central Bank (CBI) was distributing old banknotes.  This is a false story.  The CBI is not distributing any Iraqi dinar currency that is old or what you would consider lower denominations. 
      (Am.Contr. provides real-time information- not rumors..!) Ron

• By ronscarpa
      5-4-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   ...on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mandi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner.
      5-4-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    "Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow."   Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund]  , imo period...  
      5-3-2019   Newshound Guru ChrisC    "Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund]..."  Of all the signs, or pieces of evidence, this is the most clear and pertinent to me.   This is like saying some fat guy that has never played football is the new quarterback for Dallas.  That's not happening.  There should be NO possible way that a CB governor that doesn't even have an international currency could occupy such a high profile position.  It would be embarrassing.    
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.