Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MarkZ's Latest Fantasy Story

ronscarpa

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  ...We do not have Asset backed yet…we are close…they are moving and shuffling and putting so much in place…I am looking for a lot to happen this week ..especially with Trump being gone.  We have always heard that the President needs to be out of country when this happens..and we always heard it would happen when he was over international waters most likely.  [...do you think the China trade agreement has a lot to do with what we are waiting for as far as the RV?]  Yes I do…. I think it has a lot to do with what we are waiting for.  ...I actually get to see the forward movement. And since I know the people actually implementing things behind the scene is why I am so excited...(post 1 of 2)... 
2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    ...I have been asked not to talk about certain topics that could jeopardize my sources or the RV process. It’s a matter of security.   Just know there is movement and momentum... I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6’s.  This rumor is coming from out in the desert area (the middle east) . What we are really going to get- I don’t know but it’s exciting to see movement.  [...in your opinion will we see it this month?]  I do believe we will see it this month…..its going to be close to the crossover into March but we will see it IMO...I have to say this “any minute” waiting is driving me nuts…but I am very excited for where we are now. ...Hope to get more news tonight and I will let you all know. stay positive and will see you all soon...(post 2 of 2)...
:bs:
2-26-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? ...is the need to be in a group necessary?]   I have talked to so many bankers on this. They all agree you do not have to be in a group to exchange...
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6s.

He’s The Retarded One Of The MarkZ Brothers ! :o 

harpo marx vintage GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

The other day it was supposed to be a done deal and he was sending people out to check.....Note, in N.C.

Intel Guru MarkZ   A local bank in  N. Carolina  was said to be showing a rate of $4Then it disappeared when they came back to exchange. We are sending people to local banks today and see if we can get anyone to exchange today...  We want to see how many of them may have value showing on their screens and if any of them are willing to exchange. [what about 800# release for private appt...is that real or no?]  800# yes I believe they are a real thing... You will have a number of banks with their own 800 #s hoping you will come to them…I feel once we get 800 numbers it will take a couple days to make appointments...I always thought that it would be best to do this over a weekend…even a 3 day weekend because it would be better for liquidity...but there is no 3 day weekend soon which means they will just have to work harder and faster.  ...I think we are on the cusp of everything happening and if I get news I will let you know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whoops today he has a small bank in S.C. and it was the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar.....So he missed both Countries and States.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intel Guru MarkZ    ...yesterday’s report from the bank in S.Carolina showing a rate of over $4 turned out to be on the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar…it was a smaller bank is a little town and a new teller.  That bank is embarrassed they got folks hopes up and I feel bad that this turned out to be false excitement.  And that sucks that we have gotten way to used to disappointments…noone should have to go through what we have for years.  ... I am All my sources are still ramped up and ready to go to the prom…everything is in place…we are just waiting but they still feel its at any time really...hoping we get more news today…I will let you know…hopefully tonight.

Karsten

• Haha 8
  • Downvote 2