Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

MarkZ's Latest Fantasy Story

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  ...We do not have Asset backed yet…we are close…they are moving and shuffling and putting so much in place…I am looking for a lot to happen this week ..especially with Trump being gone.  We have always heard that the President needs to be out of country when this happens..and we always heard it would happen when he was over international waters most likely.  [...do you think the China trade agreement has a lot to do with what we are waiting for as far as the RV?]  Yes I do…. I think it has a lot to do with what we are waiting for.  ...I actually get to see the forward movement. And since I know the people actually implementing things behind the scene is why I am so excited...(post 1 of 2)... 
2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    ...I have been asked not to talk about certain topics that could jeopardize my sources or the RV process. It’s a matter of security.   Just know there is movement and momentum... I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6’s.  This rumor is coming from out in the desert area (the middle east) . What we are really going to get- I don’t know but it’s exciting to see movement.  [...in your opinion will we see it this month?]  I do believe we will see it this month…..its going to be close to the crossover into March but we will see it IMO...I have to say this “any minute” waiting is driving me nuts…but I am very excited for where we are now. ...Hope to get more news tonight and I will let you all know. stay positive and will see you all soon...(post 2 of 2)...
:bs:
2-26-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [Q? ...is the need to be in a group necessary?]   I have talked to so many bankers on this. They all agree you do not have to be in a group to exchange...
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

Now wait a minute, here...only the MntGoat can talk directly to banks & negotiate deals with the CBI on our behalf.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Sounds more like TNT Tony's alter ego.

And with more hype than a Chuck Norris film festival. :lol:

Image result for chuck norris meme
  • Haha 5

Many contacts in Iraq, bankers, etc. wow, I am impressed! (not). 

What is the logic behind all this stuff? President has to be out of the country? Really? 

lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-25-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I am hearing rumors that the rate has gone from the mid $4’s for us to the higher $6s.

He’s The Retarded One Of The MarkZ Brothers ! :o 

harpo marx vintage GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

Similar to some of the "in the groove" intellectual gurus of yesteryear that belly flopped landings in the sands of infinite wisdom from the Oklahoma takeoffs...duh

• Haha 3

The other day it was supposed to be a done deal and he was sending people out to check.....Note, in N.C.

Intel Guru MarkZ   A local bank in  N. Carolina  was said to be showing a rate of $4Then it disappeared when they came back to exchange. We are sending people to local banks today and see if we can get anyone to exchange today...  We want to see how many of them may have value showing on their screens and if any of them are willing to exchange. [what about 800# release for private appt...is that real or no?]  800# yes I believe they are a real thing... You will have a number of banks with their own 800 #s hoping you will come to them…I feel once we get 800 numbers it will take a couple days to make appointments...I always thought that it would be best to do this over a weekend…even a 3 day weekend because it would be better for liquidity...but there is no 3 day weekend soon which means they will just have to work harder and faster.  ...I think we are on the cusp of everything happening and if I get news I will let you know.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whoops today he has a small bank in S.C. and it was the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar.....So he missed both Countries and States.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Intel Guru MarkZ    ...yesterday’s report from the bank in S.Carolina showing a rate of over $4 turned out to be on the Kuwait Dinar and not the Iraqi Dinar…it was a smaller bank is a little town and a new teller.  That bank is embarrassed they got folks hopes up and I feel bad that this turned out to be false excitement.  And that sucks that we have gotten way to used to disappointments…noone should have to go through what we have for years.  ... I am All my sources are still ramped up and ready to go to the prom…everything is in place…we are just waiting but they still feel its at any time really...hoping we get more news today…I will let you know…hopefully tonight.

Karsten

• Haha 8
  • Downvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:31 AM, coorslite21 said:

Must be kin to Okie.....?

Yup....another Okie  SMH

Con artists everywhere!  Sigh

• Upvote 3

On 2/26/2019 at 3:31 PM, coorslite21 said:

Must be kin to Okie.....?

Or Okie himself....Those folks tend to re-cycle themselves once in awhile......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      5-29-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...the news isn’t bad…it’s just not what we want yet. I am as frustrated as you are...I am still being told that today is “value” day….and we will see the 800 numbers...we shall see. 

5-29-2019    Intel Guru Bruce  [via PinkRoses]   I want people to realize that this is a real thing. This is happening. This is a global currency reset. This is not just the revaluation of one currency or two currencies...I feel very confident about what it is we are waiting for...Things were looking like we were going to get started over the weekend. We read things about it. We saw some things. There was a possibility of it, but guess what? Didn’t get it. We know Iraq on Saturday turned on their ATM machines at the airports with the lower denominations...(post 1 of 2)...

5-29-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    Now, if the ATMS are on in the airports in Iraq, they are probably turned on elsewhere, but we know specifically the ones at the airport are working with lower denominations.  That means you have an in-country revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. Now, we know that certain things that happen even in Iraq are kept from us here until the exact proper time for it to be revealed...Things are quiet. People are under NDAs or gag orders, and that even though we do not like not getting something sometimes, that is a good sign. That means things are right there...I am going to tell you that we are very close...(post 2 of 2)...

5-29-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru another site   In Iraq, they're articles written every day to mislead you...A week ago, I received information that the Iraq Central Bank (CBI) was distributing old banknotes.  This is a false story.  The CBI is not distributing any Iraqi dinar currency that is old or what you would consider lower denominations. 
      (Am.Contr. provides real-time information- not rumors..!) Ron

• By ronscarpa
      5-4-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   ...on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mandi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner.
      5-4-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    "Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow."   Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund]  , imo period...  
      5-3-2019   Newshound Guru ChrisC    "Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund]..."  Of all the signs, or pieces of evidence, this is the most clear and pertinent to me.   This is like saying some fat guy that has never played football is the new quarterback for Dallas.  That's not happening.  There should be NO possible way that a CB governor that doesn't even have an international currency could occupy such a high profile position.  It would be embarrassing.    
    • By ronscarpa
      Please don't shoot the messenger - this is posted for your amusement because of Bruce's "outrageous claims" otherwise known as There are two members who down almost everything...to you I say, don't read what you don't like, and don't berate and downgrade someone who is just passing along information & rumors that is posted out there in the Dinar community. This is the RUMOR FORUM...!  Thanks .... RON 

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    [via PinkRoses]   I am excited guys and it is for a good reason, I believe. You realize that this ride we have been on has been a little up and down...You know how we sort of had last week a Tuesday/Wednesday window that we thought would be happening.  The next thing you know it gets pushed. Then we were looking at a Friday/Saturday.  We didn’t get the Friday/Saturday. Things were happening. That is the important thing.  Things were moving along where we were seeing things getting accomplished, and that was important...  

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   What about Iraq?  ...Gazette days are Saturday and Wednesday.  Did the everything come out in the Gazette Saturday?  No.  Will it come out tomorrow [Wednesday]?  We believe...Iraq will have completed ...what it is what they have been promising...which is put out an international rate, have everything activated for their budget, Parliament seats they need to talk about, all of that is supposed to be done...So that is a very positive thing of what we should expect from Iraq.  

4-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   Regarding Forex, over the weekend...there was a brand-new format for the Forex, a new template.  Guess what?  These currencies that we hold were known as and have been known as exotic currencies. Guess what?  The exotics we hold are now in the same format as the rest of the world’s currencies. So, they have been essentially upgraded to the point of being fully tradable...probably the Dong, and I think the Dinar is just about ready to hit the screens.  I have given you a heads up on rates...the Dinar supposed to come out well over $7, but maybe well over $8 or $9, and it should continue up from there.  I would encourage you to be ready to get everything together.  Let’s see what happens.  I am excited.  I think and hope we are just about there.   
       ..... SAME OLD STORY THAT HASN'T COME TO PASS - ESPECIALLY THE OUTRAGEOUS RATES..!

• By ronscarpa
      4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Article:  "Communications: Internet will improve soon"  Quote:  "The communications Ministry announced, that the reality of the Internet will see significant development during the coming period..."   these are the things I like seeing, they are moving in the right direction...less talk more action.

4-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   In Iraq-I spoke with a contractor friend I know...he repairs power plants and power  systems... They are very keyed up...they thought the new rate was to show on Saturday (I wonder where they got that idea...LOL..!)...they are waiting...lots of news on changing values and re-instatements...  They have started using gold coins to pull large notes off the street...they are actively trying to get larger notes off the streets....
      (Now comes the drama he always brings) There are expectations that we will see things happen...(DELETED)…I really hope that is true...I am nervous to tell you this – but I believe we are past the point of no return…I still am looking for the smoking gun to go with it and see for myself that its actually there. (posted because it was there, and spoke of the use of gold coins).

4-2-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]   "IT'S COMING...IT'S HAPPENING ....THIS JOURNEY INCLUDES AN END" 

4-2-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98  ...UPDATE...A Parliament spokesperson is on Iraqi TV stating that the names for the remaining cabinet positions will be presented and voted on after the April 9 albeit this is a direct contradiction from Sunday's TV announcement of the cabinet selections  being concluded this week. Time Will Tell...if it even matters?  A World Bank representative was interviewed and stated that after the cabinet completion, the Iraqi economy will experience a remarkable recovery.  That announcement in Monday's mosque session indicated something very noticeable taking place by Tuesday evening...so, wait we shall!

4-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   the IMF pushing them is good but we need to look at where they are at and can they rv at this time, that is the question...corruption, security, investment, are those things ready?   I don't think so.

• By ronscarpa
      3-30-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   We're currently in the midst of some significant happenings right now. It's almost coming too fast to keep on top of things, so let's just recap the current situation. ...EVERYTHING oil related is cruising along at a good clip and in the right direction. ...we have touched $60 a couple times this week...the real important part is the manner it is happening. Nice and steady, just how we want it... for now...   ...I'm expecting to see some solid HCL news, and a potential focus on the HCL, with the RV bubbling just below the surface of the news.  ...at this time...they will not give us a major heads up on this plan.  Our only clues are going to be: Stability in the GOI, which we have.;  Solid news on HCL, or an actual passed HCL bill, which is reasonable to expect under the current situation...(post 1 of 2)....stay tuned for post 2...

3-30-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Reportedly, the IMF is pushing Iraq to raise their exchange rate to attract investors for the reconstruction and reforms efforts including trade with neighboring countries. PM Mahdi is still saying, "By June, it will all be completed." Time Will Tell...Anything exciting happens...We'll get the word out.

3-30-2019   Intel Guru Delta   JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV: IMF IS DEMANDING IRAQ TO FREE THE EXCHANGE RATE..!!!  (REPOST: this was posted as a reply in earlier Mtn Goat opinion single post).

3-30-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...hold on to your seats and don’t fall off since I am going to give you some great news today. Finally, some more breaking news in the right direction for Iraq... 1.  Quote... "The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is therefore demanding Iraq to free the exchange rate!"   This issue is now becoming imperative since Iraq is having trouble trading with its neighbors... without a real rate. ...The IMF is now aggressively pushing the CBI to reinstate the IQD... 2. Quote... “Abadi revealed his decision in May 2018 to arrest former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki” ...This DOES NOT say Maliki is already arrested. It is only telling us an intent to arrest him. Abadi has no official capacity to arrest Maliki.  Are these both issues exactly what we have all been praying for...? (REPOST of earlier single Mtn Goat opinion post).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.