Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 dollar to every 100 usd

chris smith

20 minutes ago, Karsten said:

US Boots On the Ground have been out of Erbil since 2014-2015 so just who would Vato96 be with and IF he was there he would be Violating Many Rules......Just saying.

Karsten

LMAO!!! Karsten, I don't know how long you been on DV or involved in this Dinar speculation but "boots on the ground" is a phrase people use who are in country. Are you thinking Vato96 could be military? He very well could be because we have many troops in Iraq. I was a contractor in Iraq for many years an was labeled "boots on the ground". This is just lingo people use kinda like "I have eyes on it" doesn't mean your a contractor, military or a doctor...

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, DoD said:

LMAO!!! Karsten, I don't know how long you been on DV or involved in this Dinar speculation but "boots on the ground" is a phrase people use who are in country. Are you thinking Vato96 could be military? He very well could be because we have many troops in Iraq. I was a contractor in Iraq for many years an was labeled "boots on the ground". This is just lingo people use kinda like "I have eyes on it" doesn't mean your a contractor, military or a doctor...

DoD....Ya Boots on the Grounds to me is Poser language or lame Stream Media BS.....Troops do not refer to themselves or other as Boots on the Ground nor do I believe they are allowed to boost where they are on something so simple as this. I have never heard a Contractor either use "Boots on the Ground' other than maybe Holliweird and I know or knew a lot of guys that have been there and done that crap and they don't talk that way.

Just sayin,

Karsten

20 minutes ago, Karsten said:

DoD....Ya Boots on the Grounds to me is Poser language or lame Stream Media BS.....Troops do not refer to themselves or other as Boots on the Ground nor do I believe they are allowed to boost where they are on something so simple as this. I have never heard a Contractor either use "Boots on the Ground' other than maybe Holliweird and I know or knew a lot of guys that have been there and done that crap and they don't talk that way.

Just sayin,

Karsten

Well Karsten sorry you don't approve of such common language us regular folks use but if you've been on DV's for any length of time you would have heard this Poser language numerous times. Trust me it's not a media thing an it's also obvious you don't know anyone in the military or a contractor.

I don't know how many years you spent in Iraq or Afghanistan but I was there 10 myself an know EXACTLY what they were called. 

Let me suggest you do a little reasearch before you call out a fellow DV member who's been there done that... Just sayin.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, DoD said:

Well Karsten sorry you don't approve of such common language us regular folks use but if you've been on DV's for any length of time you would have heard this Poser language numerous times. Trust me it's not a media thing an it's also obvious you don't know anyone in the military or a contractor.

I don't know how many years you spent in Iraq or Afghanistan but I was there 10 myself an know EXACTLY what they were called. 

Let me suggest you do a little reasearch before you call out a fellow DV member who's been there done that... Just sayin.  

Okay, blow your horn and defend what you think is right...I know a Little more than you know I just don't talk about it....I don't did my **** from holliweird, the net.....Normally comes from a Sat Phone and no Number to callback.

Karsten

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Okay, blow your horn and defend what you think is right...I know a Little more than you know I just don't talk about it....I don't did my **** from holliweird, the net.....Normally comes from a Sat Phone and no Number to callback.

Karsten

I'm not blowing my horn, I'm stating to you facts. I know this is the BS section of DV that facts doesn't matter just crazy stuff but feel I needed to educate some of the newbies to the forum....

I also never questioned your intelligence but do know you've never been to Iraq. 

Have a a good evening.....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DoD said:

I'm not blowing my horn, I'm stating to you facts. I know this is the BS section of DV that facts doesn't matter just crazy stuff but feel I needed to educate some of the newbies to the forum....

I also never questioned your intelligence but do know you've never been to Iraq. 

Have a a good evening.....

You are right....I have Never Been to Iraq.

Karsten

• Upvote 1