Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 dollar to every 100 usd

chris smith

On 2/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, trvlr787 said:

Let’s look at this. I don’t know how they come up with 2.86. If they give $100 for 35 Dinar that is equal to getting $10 for 3.5 or going further .35 Dinar to $1. Don’t know where they get their calculations but it doesn’t look right

On 2/28/2019 at 9:53 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

100 divided by 35 equals 2.86

Well, it equals 2.857. That .003 matters when you get into 7 or 8 figures. At 10 million IQD that .003 is a matter of 30K US dollars. Or in its equivalent form, almost for a mid-sized sedan. Or one year's worth of education (Depending on the school of choice, for some it is not even a semester's worth) for a daughter or granddaughter. Or roughly 16K Butterfinger candy bars.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Artitech,  if u take 35 and multiply it with 2.857, U get 100. This is how u do it:   100dollars divide by 35 dinars( 100dollars/35dinars). You will get a rate of: 2.857 dollars per 1 dinar (Rate mathematically: 2.857dollars/1dinar). Hope that helps. Cheers n all dvers.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

48 minutes ago, navira said:

Artitech,  if u take 35 and multiply it with 2.857, U get 100. This is how u do it:   100dollars divide by 35 dinars( 100dollars/35dinars). You will get a rate of: 2.857 dollars per 1 dinar (Rate mathematically: 2.857dollars/1dinar). Hope that helps. Cheers n all dvers.

Correct that's the inverse.

Starr

• Upvote 1

I listened to the Iraq guy he said his mother and cousin would be back in country Friday. He was going to try and find out from her just what the exchange rate was in country! He said she may do it but didn’t know, she is afraid of getting her name or business out! Which I understand and believe! I believe it is still very dangerous in Iraq! He is trying  to find out the rate on the electronic card! I was always under the impression there could not be just an in country RV! According to this report there has been one. I don’t know what to believe anymore! Hopefully this isn’t a big hoax!! We have a bunch of smart people on this site that a very well versed in using the computer! I know this is in rumor section , but in its in my nature and being, to run leads no matter how stupid they sound, I have solved many cases by this type approach. JMHO. PS I know this guy is way out there but at least he is trying to get answers! Like I say this should be easily debunked! Let’s see where it goes! JMHO also a big Thank You to Starrider & Navira !!!

Edited by Artitech
Forgot thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I listened to the Iraq guy he said his mother and cousin would be back in country Friday. He was going to try and find out from her just what the exchange rate was in country! He said she may do it but didn’t know, she is afraid of getting her name or business out! Which I understand and believe! I believe it is still very dangerous in Iraq! He is trying  to find out the rate on the electronic card! I was always under the impression there could not be just an in country RV! According to this report there has been one. I don’t know what to believe anymore! Hopefully this isn’t a big hoax!! We have a bunch of smart people on this site that a very well versed in using the computer! I know this is in rumor section , but in its in my nature and being, to run leads no matter how stupid they sound, I have solved many cases by this type approach. JMHO. PS I know this guy is way out there but at least he is trying to get answers! Like I say this should be easily debunked! Let’s see where it goes! JMHO 

We all have to be and need to stay grounded on this, This guy Vic could be a wanna be just like all the others that came and gone w/BS and pumping.

Starr

• Like 1

Just now, Botzwana said:

How many Iraqs are named….Victor?

These are just easy American names these people use. The orientals do this all the time, I don’t think this is this Hajias name either! Plus I don’t trust or believe anything these Hajias say for the most part, but I would like to either debunk or get a game plan! JMHO!

• Upvote 1

Vic was a phony phone call, it was a scam! Case closed! Just in case anyone else like me took a nibble at the  :bs: that was threw out! Like I say, I ran the lead no matter how stupid it sounded! No $35 dinar for a C note! I must admit Mr. Brando is trying to find out news. He and I, just got pranked by the muslims! :salute:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/1/2019 at 9:40 AM, Starrider said:

I agree with both of ya, but I'm staying grounded like Flash said. + to both

We been to this party many times now and it always turn out to be a flop.

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Vic was a phony phone call, it was a scam! Case closed! Just in case anyone else like me took a nibble at the  :bs: that was threw out! Like I say, I ran the lead no matter how stupid it sounded! No $35 dinar for a C note! I must admit Mr. Brando is trying to find out news. He and I, just got pranked by the muslims! :salute:

Thanks for getting back with us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1