Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 dollar to every 100 usd

chris smith

22 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Buti….your first video....the guy is describing a lop for us.  Do you realice that?

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Yes Botzwana,  Mr Brando doesn't realize the Words New Currency

50 minutes ago, Artitech said:

hes getting info from TNT and frankie

Peeps Just Need To Switch From That Crappy Brand-zerO To At Least A 2 Ply Brand...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

Upon further thought, maybe they are trying to de-dollarize Iraq as much as possible by giving them 35 Dinar for every $100.

Maybe once they de-dollarize, they will delete the zeros and issue the lower denoms.  If the people know that each Dinar is worth $2.86 on their cards, they will de-dollarize the country quickly.

I don't know.  Just trying to figure it out.  :shrug:

10 hours ago, NeedRv said:

Iraq has already been trying to de-dollarize for the past 2 years or so now... 

I have no real way to validate the gentleman claims but this would be a way to draw the Chunky Money loose. Most of the bigger notes have been taken off the market.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Morning CF, I have to agree with you. It is very interesting the developments of late. Hopefully an RV will create an abundance of job vacancy's here from the membership.  :)

pp

Morning PP and I am with you on that. I started a thread in OSI about getting ready and educating yourself. I was reading some from the Nomad Capitalist, which is also the threads title. I hope it does happen because if it does not, I could be writing for a looooooong time. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

Here's part 2.  

May I add - This is a RUMOR, posted in the RUMOR SECTION, before anyone gets bent out of shape.

3-1-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    Based on the information I have been able to get, we could see it as soon as this weekend, but hopefully no later than the 3rd week in March. That is our latest, and hopefully the last window. For some of you the tax consequences will be significant. Pay your taxes, but also be wise in the speed and manner in which you exchange...Take your time. Be deliberate and intentional. Be smarter than you’ve ever been in your life. There will never be another opportunity of this magnitude in our lifetimes. ...ALSO this is very political so as I am very confident something can come up and delay. So do not quick breathing...We are close.. Every large bank will exchange... RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe...Check...CBI...every day to see if it has changed...  

Anytime I read "this weekend" my experience has been that it is BS. Could it be March, maybe but there are still things that have to be accomplished in order for that to happen. And we all know what that means. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Here is my take on Mr Brando and his lovely wife, I believe they are tired of all the guru poo rue information from tnt and the likes, they put their selves out there on YouTube, now there getting information from every loony tunes character that’s out  there! Supposedly this new character is from somewhere in the Middle East that’s giving them information, I think they mean well it’s just out there in the dark like everyone else try to find a needle in a hay stack! I just hoping I can turn them on to Red Bull and vodka! I have have a sneaking suspicion that wasn’t a cigarette Mr Brando was vapping !! Because his eyes were getting really red by the end of his show!! With a little Red Bull and vodka, plus that wacky tabbacky in that vaporizer that show will be better than a three stooges episode! JMHO!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Here is my take on Mr Brando and his lovely wife, I believe they are tired of all the guru poo rue information from tnt and the likes, they put their selves out there on YouTube, now there getting information from every loony tunes character that’s out  there! Supposedly this new character is from somewhere in the Middle East that’s giving them information, I think they mean well it’s just out there in the dark like everyone else try to find a needle in a hay stack! I just hoping I can turn them on to Red Bull and vodka! I have have a sneaking suspicion that wasn’t a cigarette Mr Brando was vapping !! Because his eyes were getting really red by the end of his show!! With a little Red Bull and vodka, plus that wacky tabbacky in that vaporizer that show will be better than a three stooges episode! JMHO!!

Puff puff Pass the HCL!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Flash101 said:

It was painful to watch and got nothing out of it but I did learn how to eat chips, drink Patron thru a straw and vape. Total waste of my time. I will give it a 2nd chance but no strike 3 here.

7 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Puff puff Pass the HCL!!! 

You both long had me at PATRON AND PUFF PUFF PASS LOL :lol::drunk::cigar:

0FOwKPX_dEIfSTlOa8wHcgpBfJPMga92eYlYWs4x

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, screwball said:

Listening to this **** is why I started drinking..

Well Don’t Say It Like It’s A Bad Thing ! :o 

Related image

How The F*%# Do U Think That Most Of Us Came Into Existence In The First Place ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Well Don’t Say It Like It’s A Bad Thing ! :o 

Related image

How The F*%# Do U Think That Most Of Us Came Into Existence In The First Place ...

How many times are you going to post this one Thug!?! lol

Drinking, ...somebody has got to do it....I can only handle Friday night....that's it.

• Haha 2

On 3/1/2019 at 6:07 PM, pokerplayer said:

Karsten, I was referring to it being turned worthless just a year or so ago ( Indian 1000 rupee note ). Will the same happen with Iraq ? I highly doubt as its a total different kettle of fish were talking about here.

pp

It has been years since I had any contact with anyone over there so I haven't stay up with what was happening other than the Rogina Refused Crisis....

Now as for Drinking

Karsten

Beer.jpg

• Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Zebra0101 said:

Where's the Iraqi man selling chickens with scuffed shoes when you need updates. Sorry, that image from years ago still sticks with me....

Lol in a white robe and he just winked.  😉

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Floridian said:

I thought I removed all the links.

I guess not.  Edited 30 minutes ago by Markinsa 
Removed Link | see forum rules

The link was an embedded part of the Picture.  IE, Click on the picture go to another website. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1