Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 dollar to every 100 usd

chris smith

Luigi says...

It was TNT Tony that claimed last year, he personally knew of over 305,000 people that exchanged, already.

Maybe the exchange already took place & we just slept though it or were deliberately not informed & it's now closed.

Then after a set date our IQD becomes worthless. Inquiring minds want to know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Actually....Last night was the 1st time I heard about this Brando. I ran across some guy Nanoo the watchers edge on You Tube, A Canuk that seemed fairly grounded. Short 6-10 minute PodCasts, no pumping, just information on what was out there on the internet. In one of his Pod Casts he did a shout up this this Brando and thanked him for his research.

He was also asked about Frank26 and that crew and he honestly stated He Found them very Entertaining and that was about it.

Look up and have a Listen to Nanoo, Thewacthersedge on You Tube.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

They are still claiming more “contacts” are confirming 35 dinars = $100 

Cept now they converting that to $2.86 to one dinar! 

I’m just going to go down to the bar for a pint of HOPIUM, though I may not be sitting on the edge of my stool....  😄

• Haha 5

Luigi says...

Treat as a rumor. Unreliable source. Not varafied. Your opine.

27/2/2019   TNT:

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019 ~ TWEET: Good evening TNT. We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...

Treat as a rumor. Unreliable source. Not varafied. Your opine.

27/2/2019   TNT:

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2019 ~ TWEET: Good evening TNT. We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate.

Ohhh god

i have to stop drinking 

• Haha 4

Franks has Walkingstick (WS). WS supposedly works for a bank firm inside Iraq . In all honesty. I believe him .He passes on his Opinions and in 3 days to a week I have seen them reported on Iraq news sites . He said December 30th His firm received several contracts for 1 Dinar to 1 Dollar . The transactions are done in Digital Format ? I would like to believe this . But aside from all guru posts . It was said that we should see the revalue after a list of major completions and at the time of huge investments pouring into this country . We have the huge investments and the list is almost done . We may be having exotic drinks on an Island somewhere in the near future ??? Cheers to everyone starting early ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Luigi says...another confirmation?

Young SC   Andredinero how do you know if the zeros got deleted? 
Clay   we would have heard by now. 
Baxter   IM HEADED TO THE BANK: 2-28-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...We now have a confirmation 35 dinar equals US $100 which means there is a live rate of two dollars and 86. We wait and wait and wait but it’s going to be here at a much higher rate. [Update] RECEIVED ANOTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF 35 DINAR = $100 US IN IRAQ...ANOTHER GOOD SOURCE. 
Andredinero   Young SC WHEN YOU ASK ME THAT I THINK I SAAY IT ALREADY AND EVEN POST IT THE PICTURE ABOUT IT COMING FROM IRAQ I'LL POST IT AGAIN

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2