Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Guru Opinions - 2/22/2019

2-22-2019   Intel Guru Delta   "REPORT: IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE DISMANTLING OF THE LARGEST FUNDING NETWORK FOR "DAHESH"  Quote:  "A recent report said that the State of Iraq announced the dismantling of the largest funding network of the group "Daash" terrorist."   ...IMO THAT IS WHY THE CBI DID NOT RI YET... BUT NOW IT'S CLEAR TO GO...THIS IS HUGE...ALSO THEY WERE USING THE CBI AUCTIONS FOR FUNDING...THAT'S WHY IMO THEY HAVE TO STOP THE AUCTIONS ASAP..

2-22-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...the IMF cannot force CBI to do anything...that being said the CBI is a member in the IMF and agreed to the conditions of that membership and one of the conditions stated says member countries have to strive for Article VIII as soon as possible.  So I do not think the CBI will drag their feet to meet move from Article XIV to VIII much longer when that is the intent in the plan.

:twothumbs: ..... MAYBE:moneybag:SOON..!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So now we know Iraq, is not Article 8, right! If that’s the Case Iraq cannot RV till they become Article 8 compliant! Which now that puts our next window of opportunity off till mid- July! No boots on ground, no three letter agencies !!  I was sure hoping this RV would happen the 1st of the year!! Looks like I get another year older!! JMHO!

11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

"REPORT: IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE DISMANTLING OF THE LARGEST FUNDING NETWORK FOR "DAHESH"  Quote:  "A recent report said that the State of Iraq announced the dismantling of the largest funding network of the group "Daash" terrorist."

So, what a mess THIS funding of ISIS has been ALL along. AND, NOW, THIS funding of ISIS is discovered AND publicized???!!!

Hey, HOW COME THIS "discovery" occurs at NEARLY the very same time the announcement of the ENTIRE retaking of ALL the ISIS territory North AND East of the Euphrates IN Syria is to occur???!!!

From what I can gather, there is a tiny fraction of area still held by 260 or less of evil ISIS local AND foreign fighters near the Bicraqi Iraqi border near the Syrian town of Baghuz (spelled something like THAT). Apparently there are around 100 civilians being held as human shields by ISIS preventing the decimation of THIS last bastion. Looks like even THESE ISIS fighters are surrendering. When the civilians are freed, pretty sure the Ole Handy A-10 Warthogs will make "quick work" of THAT area.

So, what is the big deal with ALL THIS???!!!

Speculation HERE (on MY part, of course)...................................................................

Bark Insane Obama, Nouri al-Maliki, AND a host of OTHER evil miscreants have been using THIS mechanism to fund THEIR terrorist aspirations using ISIS. NOW THAT ISIS is being defeated in Syria by neutralizing the Syrial Killers, THIS terrorist machine is dismantled so FUNDING goes nowhere AND is NO LONGER a means for ill gotten gain at the expense of the peoples who have been decimated.

I suspect the Bicraqi Iraqi weekday corrupt CBI daily currency auctions will show a dip downward more apparent over time.

I find it interesting 200 million USD of ISIS funds were seized in Iraq AND, if I recall correctly, ANOTHER 100 million USD of ISIS funds were seized from people fleeing the last ISIS held area in Syria.

I do NOT know about YOU, but THIS seems to be an AWFUL lot of USD floating around for "local transactions" indicating ILLICIT supply lines (i.e. WHO has THESE supply lines in place for the benefit of ISIS???!!!)!!!

So, MORE related OR seemingly unrelated news on the way???!!!

MORE implications SOON or SUDDENLY to be published in THE NEWS at the SAME Time ISIS is announced as fully defeated North AND East of the Euphrates IN Syria???!!!

WE Shall SEE!!!

In The Mean Time.................................................................................................................

!!!BOOM!!!SUDDENLY!!!.........................................................................................................

AND (of course)....................................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3