Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaparoni & Sam I Am Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The ‘Great’ Economic Debate Between A Floating Airline Pilot And A Lopster Musician ! Looong Chat - Yawn ....... (burp) ....... (toot) .......

:D  :D  :D 

Kaparoni & Sam I Am One On One Discussion
.. Chat Thursday Evening  2-21-19   Part 1 of 2
Post From  Chat Room
Chat Room News Excerpts & Highlights Thursday Evening  2-21-19   Part 1 of 2

blackgold   kip Many people are having trouble making ends meet, don't single out one group, because you could end up in that group in the blink of an eye. I know many well off people who are there for whatever reason, it only takes one mess up. Pray you never see it

Dinarbeleiver   blackgold Thanks black gold love your contributions your a very knowledgeable person followed your comments on recaps before taking the plunge and joining

Zig   Everyone is welcome here....nobody will gang up on any poster.....if you do not like what someone posts either discuss it or ignore it.....discuss it in a civil way......

Zig   FYI: The only reason I have been at Dinar Daily was to promote this chat room....yes, I commented about Ray and Tony in the forum there.....lol.....had some fun with it.....have only invited people like Kaperoni and Sam to spark some discussions......not to start trouble.....

always good to debate.....IMO.....unfortunately some of you can't discuss anything with people with whom you strongly disagree without resorting to name-calling......that is why I have come back......

Zig   We hope to now attract some new participants....we shall see.....remember that all opinions are welcome here.....even unpopular ones.....chill out......lol

Zig   This room was never intended to be just for LIKE-MINDED people....
Zig   For the record: I HAVE NOT SOLD MY DINAR!!!!......LOL

Dinarbeleiver   Zig No matter what don’t sell your Dinar if you can

Zig   ONE MORE THING: LOL.....I am not in anyone's CAMP.....I have invited many "well-known" people to come here and chat.....It just so happens that Kaperoni and Sam are the only ones who have visited more than once......

Zig   I have never understood why anyone's views would upset some people so much.....in any venture/investment you will get all kinds of opinions.....good/bad/indifferent...............
Dinarbeleiver   Does anyone know about Q anon. Is all that stuff true ?

Dinarbeleiver   TWWIII I started hearing about it recently - seems trump has some secret people on his side which he needs against the deep state- do you think it’s comspiracy or true

RuthieonIce   Dinarbeleiver, (hope I didn't post this twice) check out qmap.pub for all q related info. Lots of good stuff on youtube also. Q is about to go mainstream

Dave   Zig rumor had it that sam convinced you to sell out/

Zig   Dave : LOL......NOT TRUE!

Zig   Sam is as welcome as anyone else to post here.....that is the way it is going to be......anyone who can't live with that is free to leave............

Sam I Am   **** I'm ready for the redenomination
Sam I Am   the sooner the better IMO

Kaperoni   Zig man
Kaperoni   Sam

Sam I Am   Afternoon Kap

Baxter   Kap.. I have a question for you

Zig   Kaperoni : Hi.....long time

Kaperoni   ok Baxter

Baxter   Has Iraq ever been in Article 8

Zig   Sam and Kap: how about a little debate between you two???

Sam I Am   okay
Sam I Am   about that float theory
Sam I Am   they're already on a float

Kaperoni   hmmm. All I know is Iraq has been in a state of conflict since the 80s. Dont know difinitively if they have or not.

Baxter   Ok.. thx Kap

Zig   Please allow Sam and Kap to chat.....TY

Kaperoni   lmbo
Kaperoni   Sam will never accept the words of the IMF

Kaperoni   He prefers his own views

****   Kaperoni whew --- exactly

Zig    **** : Okay

Sam I Am   Kaperoni The IMF has stated that the CBI's policy is exchange rate stability ... do you believe that?

Kaperoni   Baxter, to expand on your Article VIII question, the IMF is very clear on member acceptance into Article VIII and that once your in, you cannot go back to Article XIV. So that may tell us something.

Tebow   The Iraqi dinar will revalue to $3.86 in the near future.

Kaperon   iSam to meet compliance yes.

Sam I Am   They've said that since 2012 and the rate has in fact been quite stable

Sam I Am   Much to the consternation of dinarians

Dave   Will we ever see Fils?

Kaperoni   um, well it was stable for a year under Shabibi 2011-2012 think 11 or so months

Kaperoni   they with different governors since it was a mess
Kaperoni   only since march 2018 was it stable again

Sam I Am   The rate was 1170:1 on Jan. 1, 2009 and it's 1190:1 today

Kaperoni   and 90 days later in compliance
Kaperoni   they are not talking about the CBI rate., they are talking about the Market Rate

Sam I Am   Well they have stated that they want to keep the market rate near the CBI rate
Sam I Am   at any rate...
Sam I Am   Their policy is stability and stability is what we see

I Am   Not that there have been no changes, but no substantial changes like we saw from 2006-2009

Kaperoni   stability of the market rate effects duel currency practice or the price of goods

Sam I Am   so yes, I do pay attention to what the IMF says

Kaperoni   Well if your going to pay attention to the IMF you cannot exclude the plan documented in the 2012 Article IV

Sam I Am   Does that plan say anything about removing them from a peg and allowing the IQD to free float?

Kaperoni   and of course most know about the 2% spread as this is referred to
Kaperoni   well...let me get the quote...

Zig   The bottom line is that Kaperoni thinks we will profit from this "eventually" albeit slowly, while Sam thinks we never will........

Sam I Am   pretty much, Z
Sam I Am   and for the record I never called Kap a scammer

Kaperoni   "...staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy."

Sam I Am   we disagree for sure, but for the most part our relationship has been amicable

Kaperoni   "Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate,..."

Sam I Am   Kaperoni more flexible doesn't mean "free float"

Kaperoni   They are talking about "floating" no other term would describe such an event

Sam I Am   It means a willingness to change the rate more frequently
Sam I Am   Vietnam does this with the dong   and it's losing value
Sam I Am   pegged currencies can be flexible

Sam I Am   it depends on the willingness of the central bank to be more active in revaluing or devaluing the currency

Kaperoni   If you read about transitions, the CBI needs a plan to counter inflationary pressure created by what Iraq expects is an influx of investment. And I think we can all agree Iraq needs "billions" to rebuild.

Sam I Am   but as long as the rate changes by decree of the central bank rather than market forces it's not a free float

Kaperoni   Staying pegged in not an option
Kaperoni   To continue with the IMF....

Sam I Am   I disagree .... a free float isn't an option as long as 90% of their revenues are oil related

Sam I Am   All of the countries in that region have pegged currencies by necessity

Kaperoni   "..triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.”

Kaperoni   They specifically state in that sentence the purpose of allowing the float...

Tebow   Dave they must have fils when they RV, to make change just like here

Kaperon   i...to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.”

Sam I Am   exchange rate appreciation doesn't mean value appreciation .. quite the opposite

Sam I Am   the higher the exchange rate the lower the value

Sam I Am   they could be saying that Iraq should follow the Vietnam model to lower the value in order to attract buyers for their exports

Kaperoni   In other word to counter the pressure created by an influx of investment through the Capital

Kaperoni   Account
Kaperoni   they will never lower the value

Part 2

Sam I Am   Kaperoni they just did last year
Sam I Am   and they did in 2015
Sam I Am   They went from 1166:1 to 1184: and now to 1190:1
Sam I Am   My guess is that it will go to 1120:1 this year

Kaperoni   the IMF already stated the purpose of the recent rate in 2015/2016 that it was monitoring purposes during the SBA to watch compliance

Sam I Am   oops ... I meant 1200:1

Kaperoni   They will never LOP

Young SC   Sam thinks they will

Kaperoni   Iraq has had an excellent monetary policy since 2003 despite difficult times

Sam I Am   Kaperoni I suspect that they will never lop, because they don't want to be on the hook for all the trillions of dinar they exported

Sam I Am   but they definitely described a lop in their delete the zeros plan

Kaperoni  wait! what? Sam just said they will never LOP

Sam I Am   Kaperoni I suspect that they won't
JoeSchmoe  Didn't Sam ALWAYS say they would LOP? Now a change in tune?

Sam I Am   I've never said that they are going to lop. I've always said that a lop was the stated plan

Kaperoni   Sam and I do agree though that the Gurus are full of it

Sam I Am   true dat

Kaperoni   and the stories from them are harmful
Kaperoni   we both hated that BS

Kaperoni   Seem that way Joe

Sam I Am   kap, what was our bet?
Zig   Trying to keep the convo between you two

Sam I Am   I forget
mod   Zig THANKS!!!!!

Kaperoni   WE may find out that the talk (if you believe that the CBI was saying that) of a LOP was just to curb speculation

Zig   Knock it off or yoiu will be gone

Kaperoni   Sam ur sending me a pizza

Sam I Am   could be, but the way gurus interpreted it defeated the purpose if they did
mod   Cleaning house That Zig Go Zig

Young SC   I disagree with both Kap and Sam

Sam I Am   I will send you a pizza if ????

Kaperoni   They will never LOP

Young SC   Sam thinks they will

Kaperoni   Iraq has had an excellent monetary policy since 2003 despite difficult times

Sam I Am   Kaperoni I suspect that they will never lop, because they don't want to be on the hook for all the trillions of dinar they exported

Sam I Am   but they definitely described a lop in their delete the zeros plan

Kaperoni  wait! what? Sam just said they will never LOP

Sam I Am   Kaperoni I suspect that they won't
JoeSchmoe  Didn't Sam ALWAYS say they would LOP? Now a change in tune?

Sam I Am   I've never said that they are going to lop. I've always said that a lop was the stated plan

Kaperoni   Sam and I do agree though that the Gurus are full of it

Sam I Am   true dat

Kaperoni   and the stories from them are harmful
Kaperoni   we both hated that BS

Kaperoni   Seem that way Joe

Sam I Am   kap, what was our bet?
Zig   Trying to keep the convo between you two

Sam I Am   I forget
mod   Zig THANKS!!!!!

Kaperoni   WE may find out that the talk (if you believe that the CBI was saying that) of a LOP was just to curb speculation

Zig   Knock it off or yoiu will be gone

Kaperoni   Sam ur sending me a pizza

Sam I Am   could be, but the way gurus interpreted it defeated the purpose if they did
mod   Cleaning house That Zig Go Zig

Young SC   I disagree with both Kap and Sam

Sam I Am   I will send you a pizza if ????

Kaperoni   Whether or not the Dinar ever floats or not is yet to be seen, but it was going to float in 2012.

Sam I Am   it was also going to RV
Sam I Am   and RI
Sam I Am   LOL

Kaperoni   lmbo

Sam I Am   depends on who you listen to

Kaperoni   i guess and that is why I do not talk about that.

Sam I Am   okay, it's been fun but I gotta run
Sam I Am   take care Kap

Sam I Am   later guys

Kaperoni   Ok Sam
Kaperoni   We learned something today
Kaperoni   Bye Sam

blackgold   WHO ARE THE REAL CRIMINALS? 50 TRILLION IN GOLD STOLEN FROM IRAQ…

Kaperoni   Sam is no longer a LOPPER

Kaperoni   lmbo
Laura   "Maybe you should eat some makeup so you can be pretty on the inside too."

blackgold   people talk about oil and no one talks about 90 plus tons of gold Iraq has

Kaperoni   I wish I could eat pizza but my heart says no

blackgold   iraq has Rare Earth, no one figures that in

Zig   I will not be back for the long term.....just trying to change things a bit.....

blackgold   wheat

Kaperoni   I will just add, I think every person is going to very confused once the dinar does begin to rise as to what to do. The Guru nonsense of running to a bank won't happpen

blackgold   and many other grains
blackgold   Oh well

Kaperoni   Zig how you doing?

JoeSchmoe   Kaperoni how long do you see it taking to get to an exchangable rate?

Laura   Zimbabwe was expected to announce their new (gold/asset-backed) currency very soon. This would set an example for the rest of the world to follow, thus bringing in the QFS.

Kaperoni   Joe that is directly related to how fast investment comes into Iraq

JoeSchmoe   Kaperoni care to guestimate?

JoeSchmoe   iyo

Zig   Kaperoni : Fine thanks.....kind of pissed at some people here......some will not be here much longer

Kaperoni   I have state it could be 6 months to 2 years so that is my guess. lol

Kaperoni   People need to understand that a float is not a random act. It is specifically to counter inflationary pressure created by a large influx of capital (which Iraq is expecting)

Kaperoni   They need 50-80 billion dollars
Kaperoni   or more over the next couple years
Kaperoni   That just to rebuild infrastructure

Kaperoni   ****, I've known Sam a long time. He is not getting paid that I know of.
Kaperoni   He just hates the BS by gurus

Zig   **** : Do you have proof he is being paid??......If not, shut up!!

Kaperoni   I think he means well
Kaperoni   Keep in mind the gurus outweigh the rest of us 10/1

Kaperoni   I am surprised actually that he came back after leaving the Dinar scene

****   Kaperoni I may disagree with your assertion of floating but you believe in the outcome. Its up to me to suck it up

Kaperoni   it does not matter really as long as it rises
Kaperoni   and I think we all want that
Kaperoni   Even Tebow will agreee

****   Am not a naysayer
****   Kaperoni here we go ...

Kaperoni   I would love a substantial RV or RI but that will never happen

****   Kaperoni if dinar float 1000% overnight, I can be jumpy and you shall be smiling all the way to the back --- as it floated

****   I can = I shall****

Kaperoni   Well my time is up also. Have a good night everyone.

****   Kaperoni it shall be semantics then.

Baxter   thx Kap.. for coming in

Kaperoni   Ok Baxter.
Kaperoni   take care

****   Kaperoni thanks and come often

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

Sam I am

sounds like a serial killer

Sam I Am Is A Dr Suess Character Who Used To Post Here On DV As Mr Rich Before Getting Banned ! ;) 

THE-CAT-IN-THE-HAT-I-WOULD-DRINK-BEER-BEER-FRIDGE-LOCKER-MAN-CAVE-MAGNET

But That Ex Con Frosted Flake TNT Tony Definitely Looks Like A Cereal Killer ! :o 

GIFs.com Breakfast cereal Milk face nose cheek facial expression chin eyebrow tooth jaw forehead mouth head lip close up tongue smile eye selfie facial hair

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 3