Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What no new Bank Stories?

desert surfer

Zimbabwe Introduces A New Currency And Maxi-Devaluation

Until February 20th, Zimbabwe produced a quasi-currency. It was dubbed a “Zollar.” On the 20th, the quasi-currency became Zimbabwe’s official currency. This new currency is called RTGS dollars and consists of bond notes and RTGS (electronic money).

The RTGS dollars possess legal tender status and will serve as the unit of account for the government’s books. The official exchange rate for Zollar quasi-currency had been set at a one-to-one rate with the U.S. dollar. But now, the RTGS dollar will trade at a managed floating exchange rate. The rate today is 2.50 per U.S. dollar, not par, as it used to be. So, Zimbabwe’s official exchange rate has experienced a maxi-devaluation of 60%.

That, however, is not the end of Zimbabwe’s exchange-rate story. Zimbabwe imposes a plethora of exchange and capital controls on its citizens. Under these exchange controls, private individuals, traders, and companies must seek permission from the government to buy, sell, and hold foreign currencies. So, neither the old Zollar nor the new RTGS dollar is freely convertible into a foreign currency. In consequence, a black-market (read: free market) exists. Indeed, whenever there are exchange controls and restrictions on free convertibility, black markets always appear. At present, the black-market rate is 5.75, which represents a considerable premium over the official rate of 2.50 RTGS$/USD.

The black-market usually yields a premium over the official rate, as it does Zimbabwe. In some cases, the premiums can reach staggering levels. For example, in 1982, Ghana’s cedi carried a premium of over 2,000%. These premiums are known as black-market premiums.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F

Prof. Steve H. Hanke       www.forbes.com

Edited by trident
removed photo and text
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

And Here's One Hot Off The Blue Couch From Delta And Frankie ...

:D  :D  :D  

2/22/2019

KTFA:

DELTA:  FAMILY.... IMO THAT IS WHY THE CBI DID NOT RI YET... BUT NOW IT'S CLEAR TO GO...THIS IS HUGE...

REPORT: IRAQ ANNOUNCES THE DISMANTLING OF THE LARGEST FUNDING NETWORK FOR "DAHESH"

1 February 2019 09:57 PM

Mubasher: A recent report said that the State of Iraq announced the dismantling of the largest funding network of the group "Daash" terrorist .

The Iraqi intelligence service said on Thursday that it was able to dismantle the largest funding group of the "Daqash" in the history of Iraq, noting that it is a complex and branching in different countries of the world, according to the agency "KUNA ".

The Iraqi agency explained that the group had been using complex methods of financing and bribing the supervisory bodies, taking advantage of a number of offices and branch shops .

It should be noted that the device did not disclose the number of network members or the amount of money involved in transferring it to "Daash ".

https://www.mubasher.info/ 

4Cash:  Totally agree with this article Delta IMO CBI doesn't want to release new rates while the enemy holds large amounts of dinars that they stole from the banks of  Iraq!!!! 

Popeye7:  Another LARGE piece of this puzzle has been put in place... Thank you Delta....I remember Frank mentioning that on the last CC... That's right!... The web was quite extensive that Isis had woven... Lots of inside help by some powerful people in order to pull that, and their other nefarious schemes off... Once you start pealing back the onion, realize there are many layers to it...  

Bonk:  Wow Delta. Great news. I remember Frank talking about how much money ISIS had on the cc last Monday. This news lines up with what you guys said - Again! You have nailed it.

DELTA:  YES FRANKIE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE....SPOT ON FRANKIE FRANKIE.....ALSO THEY WERE USING THE CBI AUCTIONS FOR FUNDING...THAT'S WHY IMO THEY HAVE TO STOP THE AUCTIONS ASAP..

Frank26 :  INDEED I DID ...................... GOOD CC NOTES BONK …..I PLANTED A SEED ON M CC ABOUT THIS BORDER INCIDENT .............. AND SAID IT WAS A LOT OF UDS AND A LOT MORE OF DINARS !!!    M CC'S ARE ............... WITH PURPOSE. 

EHankins:  Hey Delta !!!!!  thanks for this update I couldn't agree more... not that they need more money and wealth than they have now but stopping the thievery and future potential corruption obviously is a very wise move of opportunity just imagine the possibilities of what the bad guys could have would have done with the stronger dinar when the RI happened .. It is extremely encouraging seeing them stopped...

MilitiaMan:  Most definitely some very good data out as of late. It was nice to see the $500 million they told us about and then there is the not disclosed stuff lol, that was in very large quantities. (intel)  They look to have sorted the ministers, there is a China trade deal at present today and this recovery of funds in imo massive amounts, is all by design.. Now, if the level of distribution has in fact occurred of recent, then, I could imagine the the Mosques were abuzz today and possibly the CBI could start screaming, what say you my friend?  ~ MM 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

KTFA 2/22/2019  Pre CC (conference call) discussion.

4cash: Hey guys, last night I dreamed I was hugging a bearded man yelling 'Dumbledore, you're alive'. 

Popeye7: Hey Delta.....boxers or briefs??

Bonk: I'm offering 5 tacos for anyone that will come over and mow my lawn. 6 tacos if you're Mexican. It's a jungle.

Delta: Frank, would you take a bullet for me? 💓 

Frank26: Just heard someone say the Lego Movie wasn't that good....and man, I wanted to fight them.

EHankins: Looked out my bedroom window and saw the neighbors bulldog running through my back yard with a towel wrapped around his head.

Militiaman: This guy in the cubicle next to me at work always draws pentagrams on his whiteboard. I think he's satan.

Delta: Does Uber offer space shuttles to Saturn?  I so want to go there. 

Frank26: Let's have a great CC tonight. Virtual 'group hug'. Everyone !!

Related image

:lol::lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

New bank story, this comes from NC I believe the guy said he was from there! Full disclosure! This story comes from a Mr Brando broadcast off YouTube yesterday! I got a big kick out of it! This guy goes to his credit union with a check, the credit union would only give him $500.00 of the check. Most banks unless you have more money, in their bank will they cash the check. The banks only give you a certain amount of credit of the amount of the check till it clears the other bank normally in about three days! With that being said, I guess this guy doesn’t know banking process, just replies to the teller and other bankers that could hear him the question your not giving me all my money because you’re expecting to be giving out all your money here to people who brings in Iraq dinar to be exchanged in their RV of their currency! He says they all look and stair at him for almost a minute without saying anything. One of the tellers give him a wink! They all say they don’t know what he is talking about!He thinks they are playing dumb on him!  I started getting a big ole belly laugh almost fell out of my chair laughing! Mr Brando instructs him to call some of the bigger banks in a larger town to see what their policy was! I started laughing even harder! Just think how many phone calls these banks are getting from these knotheads! P.S. I added the part about the wink! That’s when I knew I would be tuning in to more Mr Brando shows!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Downvote 1