Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:45 PM EST - 2/21/2019

2-21-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   The process is moving and in a critical juncture.   I "expect" the good news to continue with a conclusion as early as the next 10 days for the public.

2-21-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Yes.  I do believe they will begin currency reform this year.

2-21-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Iraqi PM aide: State of Erbil-Baghdad ties 'never better'   Baghdad and the Kurds getting along is something we've waited a LONG time to see! That kind of statement was unthinkable just a year or two ago.

2-21-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   They are 100% ready in Iraq , and 90% of all their problems are going to disappear as soon as the RV happens…In Iraq they were expecting it Monday and expecting it yesterday…they are still expecting it today .  In Iraq they are asking folks  to give up the USD’s and use those cards.  The rumors are folks in Iraq have exchanged but no confirmation...my contacts say the rate still has not changed even though they are all talking about it on the TV and in the news...Everything is totally ready to go...they just need to release it all... I will be shaking the trees and rattling the cages all day today to find out some news.

2-21-2019   Intel Guru Delta  IQD EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQI MARKET....
17-Feb- 1193.144- 1193.114
18-Feb- 1193.091- 1193.054
19-Feb- 1193.095- 1193.055
20-Feb- 1193.008- 1192.987

***************************** Wednesday Night Opinions *****************************

2-20-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   ...The question of tariffs has come up many times over the years and it is all about Iraq's application to join the WTO. Iraq cannot become a WTO member without a unified tariff profile.

2-20-2019   Newshound Guru  chattels   Article:  "Iraq strengthens its reserves of gold to 96 tons"  Countries such as Iraq, India, China and Kazakhstan were among the top gold buyers in 2018. According to data, Iraq increased its reserves last year by 6.45 tons, bringing its total gold holdings to 96.3 tons.

2-20-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   It’s Wait and See Wednesday today. We still do not have word from Iraq whether or not the rate has changed.  Hope to know more this afternoon.  In the banking system – they are still expectant for anytime.  Big banks are all done and ready with the new banking system.  Regional banks are scheduled to be done updating to new banking system mid-March. We are planning on using the big banks to exchange and they are ready.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, jaybake said:

Is Intel Guru MarkZ for real?  How does he go to sleep well at night after all his lies? lol

If you remember From other daily Opinion Posts, I pretty much indicate that he's not for real and living in a fantasy world of his own. I've called them B.S. several times. There is another out there making similar claims and statements. what I do is : READ & IGNORE..! :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      12-5-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling    ...are you ready?  Meaning, when you go to exchange your currency that's a taxable event.  You're gonna get hit and you haven't even bought anything yet.  You go buy a home, you're gonna get taxed again.  That's a taxable event.  You go buy a nice car, that's a taxable event.  You go buy some nice property after you buy your home...that's a taxable event...That's what I'm worried about.  I'm not worried about it revaluing.  I never was worried about it revaluing...we know exactly what's going on based on geopolitical strategy and the cause and effect of what goes on in-between.  It's a fantastic opportunity you and I have but you better be prepared tax wise... {NOTE:  Speak to your tax professionals at the appropriate time.}

12-5-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    We are currently looking at some interesting Budget possibilities, pressure on pushing HCL forward, and more.  All good stuff..!   This was taken from another site that follows Adam. Adam's complete Chat can be found in the DV Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 4 December 2019 

Blessings...Ron
    • By ronscarpa
      12-4-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff     Document  "The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies 12/4/2019".    Quote:   "3.  Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar.  This price should be approved for 3 years until re-appreciation by the competent authorities."

12-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    ...the news from Iraq is all about two things:  (1)   News from the CBI telling its member banks to stop all financing and loan contracts from Dec 1, 2019 to Jan 1, 2020...this is part of the revenue stream for banks so this is not an easy task to ask them to do for a month, unless it was important. So what does this mean?   ...the CBI has wanted to complete the “project to delete the zeros” and then reinstate the Iraqi dinar and that the best timeframe is do this at the beginning of each fiscal accounting year. JANUARY is the beginning of their fiscal year...All attempts so far have been made during this period. So...once again we have a target of now up to early January 2020 to expect this project to delete the zeros to move ahead again and get a rate change in Iraq...(post 1 of 2)...REPOSTED for context

12-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  ... (2)  Ending the corruption and curving the Iranian influence out of Iraqi politics. Since just about every high ranking govt official is involved in one way or another in corruption...They must do something and do it now with the pressures from the protestors. First get something to the protestors that is concrete and they can see the difference. ...You all should be VERY, VERY HAPPY at these current events and how this can lead to us finally getting our pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Remember I said “there is always that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow only you can’t yet see the rainbow until the storm ends”. What did the Iraq news say to use recently? It said the “storm has ended” and so we are now just waiting for the rainbow to appear...(post 2 of 2)...Double Posted

• By ronscarpa
      12-4-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    ...the news from Iraq is all about two things:  1)   News from the CBI telling its member banks to stop all financing and loan contracts from Dec 1, 2019 to Jan 1, 2020...this is part of the revenue stream for banks so this is not an easy task to ask them to do for a month, unless it was important. So what does this mean?   ...the CBI has wanted to complete the “project to delete the zeros” and then reinstate the Iraqi dinar and that the best timeframe is do this at the beginning of each fiscal accounting year. JANUARY is the beginning of their fiscal year...All attempts so far have been made during this period. So...once again we have a target of now up to early January 2020 to expect this project to delete the zeros to move ahead again and get a rate change in Iraq...(Post 1 of 2)....Post 2 is coming shortly...and will be posted below as a Reply...

12-4-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   If you look at it in chronological order of what we've been watching, it's such a beautiful thing!  You should be very very happy.  It's a reality.  It's a huge huge pressure cooker for Iraq right now.  So watch the conversations about the budgets.  Watch what they're talking about...when is the exact date of when it's gonna happen?  It doesn't matter...they can't depend on that $56 per barrel budget and whatever value they're gonna add to the currency.  In other words they're gonna be forced to do it if they take too long...that's not my opinion.  That's the language they're throwing out there...I couldn't be more excited...It's a great position to be in.  It's fun to watch.

12-4-2019   Newshound Guru chattels     I am in agreement with Kaperoni about the timing of any increase in the value of the IQD. [Reference: Guru Kaperoni's post 12-3-2019] Completion of the banking reform project in Iraq is highly unlikely given the lack of security and instability of Iraq.  I am always most hopeful in the first quarter of the year, but...The Iraqi political regime is "on life support", IMO.  Assaults from without and corruption from within.  

• By ronscarpa
      12-2-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article:   "Al-Hadithi: The cabinet will send the budget law to parliament in the coming days"   In essence imo this will expose the 2018-2019 (rider) that may have been or was used to keep the 2020 Budget under wraps to date... And this is all to happen within the coming days... So they say they need to do it quickly, as there is an existence of financial commitments that can not be stopped, thus, they merely suspended the financial commitments (loans/contracts) for the month ending 01/02/2020, as noted in the article... [Guru] Delta posted. - ..imo.. ~ If that is the case then, shut the front door Alice! lol ~imo~ 

12-2-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   Now your banks are telling you [Iraqi citizens] what the CBI has been telling the upper echelon of banks in Iraq what the CBI wants to do.  Add value to the currency.  Give you purchasing power.  Show you all this modern technology.  Introduce you to the new ATM machines they have inside the banks.  Show you the new small category notes.  Start educating you about the fils which are coming.  

• By ronscarpa
      12-2-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   CBI and so many others have all but said the Dinar is going up in value, The "Dinar" is the monetary unit of Iraq, as opposed to the currency. A redenomination would increase the value of the "Dinar" and reduce the amount in circulation.   I have referred in the past to 2 entities that I had dealings with that were outside the realm of dinarland. In the middle of last year both were shut down by the authorities. One was revealed to be a scam and legal proceedings were initiated. The other however was given a clean bill of health and came back to life. They are now making encouraging noises about something happening later in the month with the outcome being visible in the new year.  People really should consider the possibility of 2 separate events rather than getting hung up on Iraq.   The deletion of zeros is purely an Iraqi issue and could be a long time away.

12-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  [via PDK]  I still absolutely believe we will see this well before Christmas......... Iraq closed down all loans and currency sales...this should tell you a whole lot. ..........  It’s always been a “when” not an “if”. The best thing we can do today is make sure we are ready...have all our ducks in a row.

12-2-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready   Mahdi is gone now. The CBI should be able to do the RV. Then the new election law can be enacted, and the government replaced…  I think this will happen quickly, for the protests demand it.

12-2-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    some of you might be concerned about the transitioning of the government...years ago the central bank laid out two things they needed to see...The security that was finished.  The war.  That was done in December of 2017.  Second step was get rid of corruption officials.  That already happened...  IMO...they're ready to go on changing the rate.  But they still need to achieve stability...they have to set the stage going forward for transparency and accountability.  That's where the 2020 budget comes in...in my personal opinion the last step that I personally feel we're waiting on is just the 2020 budget...Even after Mahdi resigns they'll still have a caretaker government and the parliament will stay in place...

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.