Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:45 PM EST - 2/21/2019

2-21-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   The process is moving and in a critical juncture.   I "expect" the good news to continue with a conclusion as early as the next 10 days for the public.

2-21-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Yes.  I do believe they will begin currency reform this year.

2-21-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Iraqi PM aide: State of Erbil-Baghdad ties 'never better'   Baghdad and the Kurds getting along is something we've waited a LONG time to see! That kind of statement was unthinkable just a year or two ago.

2-21-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   They are 100% ready in Iraq , and 90% of all their problems are going to disappear as soon as the RV happens…In Iraq they were expecting it Monday and expecting it yesterday…they are still expecting it today .  In Iraq they are asking folks  to give up the USD’s and use those cards.  The rumors are folks in Iraq have exchanged but no confirmation...my contacts say the rate still has not changed even though they are all talking about it on the TV and in the news...Everything is totally ready to go...they just need to release it all... I will be shaking the trees and rattling the cages all day today to find out some news.

2-21-2019   Intel Guru Delta  IQD EXCHANGE RATE IN IRAQI MARKET....
17-Feb- 1193.144- 1193.114
18-Feb- 1193.091- 1193.054
19-Feb- 1193.095- 1193.055
20-Feb- 1193.008- 1192.987

***************************** Wednesday Night Opinions *****************************

2-20-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   ...The question of tariffs has come up many times over the years and it is all about Iraq's application to join the WTO. Iraq cannot become a WTO member without a unified tariff profile.

2-20-2019   Newshound Guru  chattels   Article:  "Iraq strengthens its reserves of gold to 96 tons"  Countries such as Iraq, India, China and Kazakhstan were among the top gold buyers in 2018. According to data, Iraq increased its reserves last year by 6.45 tons, bringing its total gold holdings to 96.3 tons.

2-20-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   It’s Wait and See Wednesday today. We still do not have word from Iraq whether or not the rate has changed.  Hope to know more this afternoon.  In the banking system – they are still expectant for anytime.  Big banks are all done and ready with the new banking system.  Regional banks are scheduled to be done updating to new banking system mid-March. We are planning on using the big banks to exchange and they are ready.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, jaybake said:

Is Intel Guru MarkZ for real?  How does he go to sleep well at night after all his lies? lol

If you remember From other daily Opinion Posts, I pretty much indicate that he's not for real and living in a fantasy world of his own. I've called them B.S. several times. There is another out there making similar claims and statements. what I do is : READ & IGNORE..! :confused2:

• Upvote 2