Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV BEFORE JUNE

KristiD

21 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I have MS and Crohn’s disease. Have tried at least 6 meds since 1999. I now am on no prescription drugs and have been able to control diseases with diet, exercise and CBD. Alternative medicine is a blessing! 

I am a grower. Cbd is great 

finally being allowed cbd liscense 

I do thc production with a hint of cbd

all pains headaches sleep arthritis etc

people need help

pharma companies and govt tried to stop

to late now 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

On 2/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, davis411 said:

I am a grower. Cbd is great 

finally being allowed cbd liscense 

I do thc production with a hint of cbd

all pains headaches sleep arthritis etc

people need help

pharma companies and govt tried to stop

to late now 

My experience has been that most issues we call diseases today can be helped tremendously with diet, exercise and natural remedies instead of drugs.  It's often amazed me that we are supposed to tell our kids, "Say no to drugs" while we are the most medicated country in the world.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update:  I had a session with Shannon yesterday and again asked her if she'd use her pendulum to give me a yes/no answer to a question I was silently asking in my head.  She got a "yes", and my question was, "Will the Iraqi dinar RV at more than $.30. 

I have always been conservative in how much I think the dinar will RV at.  I think it's unlikely it will come in at over $1, and if it does, I personally doubt it will be much over $1.  My belief is that it probably will come in between $.10 and $.86.  I decided to ask only about $.30 because I felt that it was still pretty conservative, but at the same time optimistic because it's 3 times more than I'd been planning on.  

Again, using a pendulum is never 100% accurate, and honestly, I don't know Shannon's accuracy rate with it.  But as good of a healer as she is, I'm thinking her accuracy is probably higher than most other people's.  And, she also had no idea what my question was so it was a totally unbiased answer.  She also told me she would "tune" the RV event (she works with tuning forks in her sound therapy), and hopefully that will help too (she does have mad skills with her tuning forks!).

Come on Iraq!!!!   Let's bring this baby home!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

Few years ago my wife and had a doll made

named it davis

i thought was cute

my head hurt back hurt went blind all types of stuff wrong with me

old age I guess

i did think all of the needles being stuck in the Davis doll was a bit weird 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Update:  I had a session with Shannon yesterday and again asked her if she'd use her pendulum to give me a yes/no answer to a question I was silently asking in my head.  She got a "yes", and my question was, "Will the Iraqi dinar RV at more than $.30. 

I have always been conservative in how much I think the dinar will RV at.  I think it's unlikely it will come in at over $1, and if it does, I personally doubt it will be much over $1.  My belief is that it probably will come in between $.10 and $.86.  I decided to ask only about $.30 because I felt that it was still pretty conservative, but at the same time optimistic because it's 3 times more than I'd been planning on.  

Again, using a pendulum is never 100% accurate, and honestly, I don't know Shannon's accuracy rate with it.  But as good of a healer as she is, I'm thinking her accuracy is probably higher than most other people's.  And, she also had no idea what my question was so it was a totally unbiased answer.  She also told me she would "tune" the RV event (she works with tuning forks in her sound therapy), and hopefully that will help too (she does have mad skills with her tuning forks!).

Come on Iraq!!!!   Let's bring this baby home!

Thanks for the update Krist!

I got an email from Shannon (my biofield tuning pratitioner) yesterday telling me that she did a biofield tuning treatment for the Iraqi dinar.  I freely admit I believe everything boils down to energy and that by balancing energy, you can accomplish pretty much anything.  I also think it's clear that we live in a world of duality - light/dark, male/female, positive/negative, lack/abundance, etc. and that each side has its strengths and weaknesses and that things work best when the two work together in balance.  Although I've always been metaphysically oriented, I had just never considered the history of Iraq and how the country might be out of balance.  But now that Shannon told me what she found, it makes perfect sense to me.  So now I hope that her work (and she said she plans to do a second session on this) will not only open up the flow of energy so that the RV can finally occur, but that it will also help the country of Iraq as it strives to be the first real working democracy in the Middle East and create a good environment for its people.  Having said all that, this is what Shannon said when she worked on Iraq and its currency yesterday.  (Also I found it interesting to look at a map and see Iraq's neighbors so I pasted a map below.)

I did the tuning today for the Iraqi Dinar.  When tuning something rather than someone, we tune it as a project, in a directional way.  I placed the Iraqi financial economy in the center and began in the East.  I'll probably do one more tune because its fun and I'm curious to see if it helps.  It felt like there needed so much ancient clearing to even get to the dinar. 

In the East, violation of the sacred feminine came up, lots of bloodshed, war.  I worked with healing the frequencies of this great loss and violation.  South - greed, coveting energy, not feeling satisfied with what one has, jealousy issues.  I worked with filing up the energy in a positive way to feel complete and having enough, creating unity and connection with all relations.  West - unworthiness, being broken by war, more of the lack feeling but in a very sad way.  Transformed this into seeing money as energy and that there is infinite abundance of it.  North - boundary issues came up.  worked with vibration to strengthen their boundaries and feel confident in them.  Sharing the wealth of their countries success in a healthy way with the rest of the world.  
Map of Iraq

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/8/2019 at 2:23 PM, davis411 said:

Few years ago my wife and had a doll made

named it davis

i thought was cute

my head hurt back hurt went blind all types of stuff wrong with me

old age I guess

i did think all of the needles being stuck in the Davis doll was a bit weird 

I'm being serious now...I did experience that sort of thing ( meaning it was done to me as I later found out)  by somebody in Africa who didn't want me to get together and marry my 1st wife ( African)...That stuff is powerful & dangerous...I'll tell you...Unfortunately

Just reporting my personal experience......

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 3

• 5 weeks later...

I just heard from Shannon (my alternative health practitioner) and she just now did the second treatment on the RV  (she'd been super busy).  This is what she said:

The session on dinar was really clean and clear, much different from the first one.  It had a lot to do with clearing the path around it, transforming the mindset around it specifically to be linked with infinite source energy as money is infinite (earth resources are not).  There was alot of oil energy tied in with it; I cleared this, and even though that may be the case, it needed to be separated from that kind of limited thinking. There was alot to do with transforming how its seen.  Holy Grail energy came up too which cleared in the tonal transformation.  I really felt a shift at the end, and clear energy coming from it in all directions.  An increase in self-worth/value.  Hope this helps! 

Honestly, U'm not sure I understood all the nuances; I don't really know what Holy Grail energy is (other than that it's the top prize so to speak) but I guess it sort of makes sense that it's associated with the RV.  Anyway, the upshot was that by the end of the treatement, she felt it was clear in all directions. 

I just realized Ramadan starts on May 6 (give or take a day) and goes through the beginning of June, so I'm really hoping it happens in the next four weeks since May doesn't seem very likely being that it's Ramadan.

Come on RV!  You're clear in all directions now so let's just do it!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

I don't really know what Holy Grail energy is (other than that it's the top prize so to speak)

I Know Of A Couple Guys That Can Lead U There ! :o 

please GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6