Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV BEFORE JUNE

KristiD

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

I Snorted Some Silly String And Had A Hallucination That I Saw Santa Claus Driving An 18 Wheeler Armored Brinks Truck Delivering Money To All The Bank Vaults ! :o 

Santa Claus Dancing GIF

And He Was Cranking ZZ Tops ‘Sharp Dressed Man’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1

Botzwana

• FORUM CANCER
  • Botzwana
1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

An accupuncturist here in Mexico did it to me and correctly identified my problema.

Wait, Let Me Guess - U And Ur 'Flash' Mob Went To An All U Can Eat Burrito Bar Again And Ur Spandex Tights Were Too Binding ! :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 12

19 hours ago, Artitech said:

Who do you go to for this type treatment?

The therapy is called biofield tuning ( https://www.biofieldtuning.com/ ) and I heard about it from an interview the founder did a few months ago ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu609q1j9D8 )  Fortunately I found Shannon  ( https://www.sacredlivingcenter.com/ ) from the list of practitioners on the main site.  The therapy uses tuning forks and Shannon is a particularly gifted healer who has profoundly helped me in multiple ways.  I do my sessions over the phone since I'm outside the U.S. - it's easy, pain free and incredibly powerful.  I can't say enough positive things about her and highly recommend her.  

Now...... GOOOOOOO RV!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I use my pendulum. And cards daily for many things. For the past 3 months my cards have been reading abundance in money and other areas of my life. My pendulum has correlated with then in yes no and maybe answers. The cards were pointing to somebody from my past whom I was not in communication with returning to my life. He did! 6 weeks ago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

In 2015 a psychic told me it would happen after the election, since the US election I’ve always hoped she meant it was for their election. Seeing the importance and significant delay in completing the government, I have to feel as though there’s a chance it could happen. 

Not sure psychics are in the same line as biofeilds tuning, I have only been to a psychic once, thought it might be in the similar. 

She also said it would be 1-1 

Edited by 4twenty
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 4twenty said:

In 2015 a psychic told me it would happen after the election, since the US election I’ve always hoped she meant it was for their election. Seeing the importance and significant delay in completing the government, I have to feel as though there’s a chance it could happen. 

Not sure psychics are in the same line as biofeilds tuning, I have only been to a psychic once, thought it might be in the similar. 

She also said it would be 1-1 

Muscle testing (applied kinesiology) is a technique alternative health care pratitioners often use to direct the course of their treatment.  Biofield Tuning is the type of treatment (other treatment examples are acupuncture and chiropractic) I am receiving, and my practitioner sometimes uses a variation of muscle testing, a pendulum, to direct the course of my Biofield Tuning treatment.  As I said, I silently thought my question in my head and asked her to use her pendulum to get a yes or no answer.  Since she had no idea what kind of question I was asking, it was impossible for her to have consciously influenced her "yes" answer.  I wholeheartedly believe in applied kinesiology and this woman has achieved more success with me than I had even imagined, so I trust her abilities and I peronally believe her "yes" answer to my question has a high probability of being correct.  Still Muscle testing and pendulums are never 100% no matter who is using them, so absolutely she could be wrong.  But to be clear, my experience had nothing to do with psychics and is not similar to a psychic.  This woman was and is an exceptionally gifted healer who sometimes used pendulums as a way to direct her very successful treatment of me.  Consequently, I believe her pendulum skills are very good and consequently, I pesonally believe her "yes" answer will most likely turn out to be true, though it's not for sure.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Hello KristiD, I truly apologize for bringing my psychic story to this thread as I now know that it has nothing to do with each other. Thank you for familiarizing me to alternative health techniques and for sharing your experience. I do love reading your perspectives (especially on the tax issue), let’s hope we all see and end to our waiting. Thank you again!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, 4twenty said:

Hello KristiD, I truly apologize for bringing my psychic story to this thread as I now know that it has nothing to do with each other. Thank you for familiarizing me to alternative health techniques and for sharing your experience. I do love reading your perspectives (especially on the tax issue), let’s hope we all see and end to our waiting. Thank you again!

No apologies needed.  It's just frustrating sometimes to be misconstrued when I'm trying hard to be clear and concise.  I'm glad I was able to clarify what I'm saying in my second attempt.  And you are very welcome!  And yes, isn't that exciting news about the taxes!!  xtaxguy deserves the credit on that!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1