Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EST - 2/20/2019

2-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    I spend hours every day researching and communicating with my people on the Iraqi Dinar, international business, asset protection, etc...There are people I work with who know how important it is to get me my information by Tuesday, and are extremely dedicated to their roles...  Today is short and sweet. There is nothing negative to report - Parliament is working, OIL is still going the right way, and my gut tells me they are just kicking a few last details around.   If something counter productive were to happen right now, I'd take a harder look at things... but that's not the case.  Everything is lining up!  Parliament: still working, and working effectively. OIL: still moving towards $60, and doing it steadily.  The only thing we can ask for right now is that BOOM! HCL news.  Keep your heads on straight! This really feels like the home stretch.  :twothumbs:

Now for a bit of B.S. in my opinion. I have no idea where he get's his ideas, or what screens he's really looking at (Email sent from a friend..??). :jester: It appears he's trying to outdo MarkZ from yesterday..!

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    Iraq is pretty much out of the conversation.  All we are looking Iraq for now is where are their rates.  We are seeing movement on the screens today.  We seen where they have reached a certain point and then start backing down a little bit.  Same thing on the Dong. ... something on the front screens about $5.00 or so on the Dong right now and somewhere in the $5.60 - $5.70 range on the Dinar.  The Vietnamese Dong may end up when it settles in being within 10% of the Dinar. ...We are hearing very good things about this being our week... I feel like where we are with everything that is moving forward that we are in that zone.  We are in the red zone...(post 1 of 2)....

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.  To me that is a great sign.  That tells us things are going on behind the scenes.  ...It is done for our own safety and security.  I am sure the security of the timing not only for us, but for banks, financial institutions, for many reasons, and so it is kind of quiet out there for a reason.  I am excited...I know we are very close...(post 2 of 2)... 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

2-20-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...the sources we normally have are sending icons with zipped up mouths.  It is like nope, zipped up, can’t communicate, can’t talk.

Orrrrrrr........maybe they are telling you to shut the h*ll up......just a thought.   :facepalm2:

• Haha 2