Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 February 2019

Adam Montana

Thank you Adam! I like the direction I see things going. 

The urgency we were all working under years ago was not wasted on the EXCELLENT plans we have in place! I believe I speak on behalf of a number of members who are so grateful for having the time to study, learn and implement our Wealth Retainment Strategies over the past years. 

I feel that many of us have learned far more about mealth management and business strategies than we did in school! 

It is a bit like we are about to have a (very) Final Exam, and those of us who are in VIP and OSI are ready for the test, while the majority of other investors will be leaving far more of their potential gains in the hands of the government (who may actually be infinitely better qualified to put it to use [funding trains in California] than some investors), and will unfortunately be calling 800#`s and potentially squandering what might have become generational wealth... 

I digress... Thank you and looking forward to a bright future! 

In the words of Timbuk3, "The futures so bright, I've gotta wear shades". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

On 2/21/2019 at 6:56 AM, Caye98 said:

those of us who are in VIP!" rel="">VIP and OSI are ready for the test, while the majority of other investors will be leaving far more of their potential gains in the hands of the government (who may actually be infinitely better qualified to put it to use [funding trains in California] than some investors), and will unfortunately be calling 800#`s and potentially squandering what might have become generational wealth... 

:lol: @ trains in California :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Are we still sitting on the edge of our seats? Or are we sitting back now? Lol

I have been in this since 2004. I have learned sitting back is more comfortable. When the rate changes on the CBI site and we are going to the bank, then I’ll just sit up and stand.. until then, lean back, relax and take plenty of naps.. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Botzwana

• FORUM CANCER
  • Botzwana

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I Will not have generational wealth.  I Will never have kids.  My line diez with me.

Uhm, Oddly Enough - The World Continues To Press On In Spite Of Ur ‘Monumental’ Decision ! :o 

Fat Flash

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I got it bad...Rashid thinks I am Batman....Now I got thug thinking I am the flash.  Which hero Will be next?  Flounder boy?

Oh I Know Who U Are - It’s All In The DV Database ! ;) 

But Now Ur Starting To Sound A Little Bit Like ‘Wonder’ Women ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Botzwana

• FORUM CANCER
  • Botzwana
38 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I got it bad...Rashid thinks I am Batman....Now I got thug thinking I am the flash.  Which hero Will be next?  Flounder boy?

:o 

On 4/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, Botzwana said:

Except my avatar is Daredevil.  He is a blind lawyer.  

Yo Snap - U Super Hero Spandex Tights Wearer ! 

Unfortunately In Ur Case - We’re Not That Blind ! :o 

Sexy Spandex Superheroes GIF - Spandex Hero SuperHero GIFs

But Hey - U Go Girl ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, Botzwana said:

Except my avatar is Daredevil.  He is a blind lawyer.  

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I am surprised that DD can even find his tights.

Lol ! ;) 

But Even A Blind Ambulance Chasing Lawyer Can Find A ‘Suit’ Anywhere ...

• Haha 4

• 3 years later...

I suppose I need to submit for a reinstatement or whatever I need to do to keep this ball rolling tell I don’t know where I’m at I don’t work what to do I’m been demoted to a newbie lol that’s just a joke after 12+ years at five way boy passed to dead parents and now I’m suffering from strokes damn I’m lucky to be alive I got too much skin in the game to throw it out the window I hope that I cricket and now I’m suffering from strokes damn I’m lucky to be alive I got too much skin in the game to throw it out the window I hope that my crooked Hillarious little sister Hasn’t stuck a monkey wrench in this whole process I don’t know how I can be any more straightforward and honest then I’ve been Julie I need your help

• Confused 1